[Rejected] NEW DAWN Music project

Hello NxM Guild,

My name is Kingkhalifa and i got to know about the NEAR Protocol at an onboarding event center recently and i was really interested in what i was told.

I would like to record a project to feature some artists under my Portfolio. I run a small recording outfit for my artistes down here in Ogun state.NG

This project would be an album titled “NEW DAWN” featuring noble KVDGM, CrackyBaby and Process on a 4 track album.

The project would become NFTs like i am interested in and also onboarding my artists into this world and see where they can go with it

The Budget for this proposal is below

Session and Production for 4 tracks : $280 Usd

Mixing and Mastering for 4 tracks: 120 $USD

Refreshment for Artistes and logistics: $30

I will like NxM to consider this proposal since it would be an opportunity to convince these artistes to engage with being NFT artistes on this platform.

Thank you

Oluwatosin515.near

2 Likes

Hi @Kingkhalifa226, thank you for your proposal. Council will review by the due time.

Meanwhile, please update information & structure your proposal following this guideline: [Guide] NxM Projects Grant Application (Stream Two)

I’ve updated those information, I got everything done already

Dear @Kingkhalifa226

Thank you so much for your proposal, we believe that every single proposal was created with goodwill to make NxM a better community. Unfortunately, your proposal isn’t accepted after council review. We appreciate your input and thank you for engaging with us. Big letter: You’re welcome to submit your request in the next funding round.