[Approved] NearUAGuild Activities - September 2022

Hi everyone :wave:

I’d like to share with you a NearUAGuild plan for September. We prepared many activities for Ukrainians, details are below

Project: NearUAGuild :ukraine:

Previous reports :scroll:

Funding :bank:
Monthly

About :raised_hands:
NearUAGuild :ukraine: is a fast-growing guild aimed at building a strong developers/creators/enterpreneurs community since there are many people in Ukraine who either isn’t familiar with Near, or thinks it’s very complicated to start doing here
And I think we’re doing well with that - our community in Telegram has grown almost twice by August, keep pushing :muscle:

Our team :busts_in_silhouette:

Funding request:

Total :moneybag:
75N + 1.000USN [~325N]

Wallet :credit_card:
nearuaguild.sputnik-dao.near

P.S.
Also, I’d like to notice that our guild was launched in May 2022 and everything we did for that period was on our own - I think we achieved good results, so your support we’d be appreciated :blush:

12 Likes

Tagging for visibility @marketingdao-council

2 Likes

Yeah and these t-shirts we are going to bring on Nearcon :smirk:

1 Like

Hi, folks, any feedback on the proposal?

@so608 @satojandro @Dacha @cryptocredit

1 Like

Hi.
The development of the ecosystem geographically and in the language direction in which people speak is a good proposal. You have indicated everything except the decision to attract new people from Ukraine. How will you attract new people to the ecosystem? How will the work of your guild be built? And I liked that your T-shirts are cheaper than the official merchandise :blush:.
Thx :blush:

1 Like

Hi! Thanks for your question!

How will you attract new people to the ecosystem?

From marketing strategy through our events and challenges. For example before the AMA session, we do marketing through different non-blockchain communities like:

And others.
For meme challenges, we do marketing through other-blockchain-communities, for example through: Kyiv Ethereum Communi, etc
From understandable Ukrainian content about Near Protocol, for example, our article about how to start a node for Stake Wars got 1300 views and avg reading time: 15 mins.

Now we are working on chats and channels expansion, so this is why we need a budget for marketing :sweat_smile:

How will the work of your guild be built?

Didn’t get the question. Maybe we already answered it in one of our articles on the forum?
Like:

1 Like

Hi.
Thank you for the detailed answer. Even in difficult times, you find the time and energy to spread the Near ecosystem. Why don’t you make a raffle of T-shirts with your logo among the community members? I think it will be a good advertisement for the expansion of the community.

1 Like

Heh, this is only our first shot with t-shirts, so we will think about it :sweat_smile:

Hi.
As far as I know, there was such an action in the Russian-speaking guild Near at the very beginning of his education from Alex Skidanov. Look at what success Alex and the Russian-speaking guild have achieved at the moment. Take an example from successful people. I wish you good luck in spreading the Near ecosystem and attracting new users.

Thanks for providing last month’s report and the current proposal.

I support this proposal.

Also, please note that the standard processing time for applications is up to 7 days. Thank you for your patience

3 Likes

Hello :wave:!
It is a good idea to distribute t-shirts!:smiley:

1 Like

Thank you for the detailed outline. Hoping this recent proposal can drive up engagement.

You have my support.

3 Likes

UA guild ftw. Congratulations guys on your successful community and best wishes to keep it up rest of the year. Hope to see you in NEARCON.

2 Likes

Happy to approve.

You can now

1)Proceed to Poll on AstroDAO.
2)Once the poll is approved, you need to submit THIS form Ironclad.

How to create a poll? Here is instruction.

Have a great day :blush: DM @kmotiv on tg if you have any questions.

2 Likes

@marketingdao-council
proposal is created on AstroDAO, below is the link
https://app.astrodao.com/dao/marketing.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/marketing.sputnik-dao.near-518

2 Likes

Tagging for our AstroDAO proposal visibility
@marketingdao-council

https://app.astrodao.com/dao/marketing.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/marketing.sputnik-dao.near-518

2 Likes

Hey, @Dacha
I’m looking that our proposal is expired on AstroDAO, one vote wasn’t enough

What should we do in that case? Create a new one?

2 Likes

Good day! Yes, please. Sorry for delays.

1 Like

Okey, here is new one
https://app.astrodao.com/dao/marketing.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/marketing.sputnik-dao.near-522

@marketingdao-council

2 Likes

@marketingdao-council ping again :slight_smile:

Already 2 weeks after approve

1 Like