[Approved] Nearity - Social Media - May - 2023

Hello everyone! cc @Dacha @so608 @cryptocredit @Klint @satojandro

we are back here to have May proposal, since April one and it’s report

1. Objectives:

• We promote for project on Ecosystem (that dont have tend in paying for promoting) in our social chanels( Twitter , Telegram , website, NEAR.Social profile)
  • responsible for participating in stimulating activities of projects continue building and developing on NEAR through production of AMA, content, graphics, promoting. Bring more developer, experience of developer on ecosystem
  • bring more user from another chains, web3 user, tranditional user on web2 to NEAR.

2. Activites

General creative and daily content

• Daily news: 50 - 80 post news all of highlight projects on near each month
  • Data analytics last update: update last performance flagship protocol on NEAR
  • Twitter: 10 - 20 advanced / Infograhics for flagship project on NEAR
  • Shilling/Report & introduction Megathread: 1 threads

Promote project: project fill form that from apply this form , list of applied project published in this fie manage by @marketingdao-council

• Graphics design: brainstorm idea 2 - 4 unique graphics for per project
  • shout out and news, announcing new of project (unlimitted retweet, require ping post) up to each project we often receive the number of shout out about 5 - 10 news per mont. Total subtask shoutout news
  • highlight graphics, featured summary project: 2 - 3 task each project
  • giveaway…
  • shilling, reaware project on all of our social(ig, facebook, telegram, website)
  • publish material of graphics, or guest post to our when site, when project have demand

we will host 1 - 3 AMAs
Each AMA we will prepare script and discuss with partner the script, design graphics, host the prepare question form community, announcing the winners, keep user active our channels. hen we will publish the script of AMAs to our website.

3. Total cost request

Total :2600$ → nearityorg_near wallet

Thanks your reading proposal, and hope become a part of ecosystem through my proposal

Update proposal for delay,
because of projects delay in scheduling promote, most of projects re-schedule AMA with Nearity to June, with this proposal waiting for reviewing and May has ended. Our workload of Nearity also have certain delay.

we also reduce the number of reward to 2000$ for suitable of our current workload, also update the mount of wordload

The recommend final reward for this proposal is: 2000$

1 Like

Hi @nearity thanks for the proposal. Can you share access to the document linked in the report? Would like to view that as part of my review/consideration for future funding. Thank you!

2 Likes

hello @so608 Thank for you review our job, i also share the report file in April 2023. Please help me recheck it

@marketingdao-council , hello Councils, im looking forward to listening from you

Happy to support. Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you for your proposal. The creative content you’re producing, such as the infographics and daily news, is great and adds value to the NEAR Ecosystem.

However, I have some concerns about some of the follower activity you’ve had in the month of May. (I’ve attached a photo of metrics) Specifically when you added 11K followers in a day on 5/13 and then had a high fall off over the week. While expanding our community is important, it’s crucial that this growth is organic to ensure an engaged and authentic audience. Could you elaborate on your strategies for attracting genuine followers?

Additionally, I’m interested in understanding your selection process for the projects you promote. Ensuring a diverse range of quality projects are highlighted is key to a vibrant ecosystem.

Lastly, have you considered partnering with a more active community within the NEAR ecosystem? This could foster a greater sense of connection and collaboration.

Looking forward to your response.

2 Likes

The same metrics indicated on your Twitter channel https://twitter.com/ready_layer_one . How many rewards from Marketing DAO did you get for your account and podcast? Thanks for attention.

Thank you raising this issue,

For a long time we didn’t see the quantity follow is the fact.

Our previous AMAs, giveaway, and activities we have to face to a lot of bots, sudden increase in followers, and sudden drop in followers.(Since Dec-2022)

we couldn’t control this, we dont proactive “add” or not any thing for it

I listened a lot of similar questions and a lot of advice from inside and outside of our community, One of them is: minimizing reward programs, trying to prevent participating bots from accessing content. We are now focusing on content coherence, content consistency, content mining, visual graphics more another event like giveaway.

we also mention the piority that you choose below

sure! Do you have any recommand which community? we still ready to connect which another active community

Thank you so much

1 Like

Thanks for the response. The bots on twitter are abundant and can be hard to manage! The engagement you have vs 11K in a day is really high. It’s something to keep an eye on and try to reduce the incentive. Best of luck with that!:four_leaf_clover:

Thanks this is helpful​:raised_hands:

I can ask around around! I’m all about trying to find new marketing approaches.

Dear @marketingdao-council ,

Nearity have some update this proposl

Due to projects delay in scheduling promote, most of projects re-schedule AMA with Nearity to June, with this proposal waiting for reviewing and May has ended. Our workload of Nearity also have certain delay.

we also reduce the number of reward to 2000$ for suitable of our current workload, also update the mount of wordload

The recommend final reward for this proposal is: 2000$

Some of evidence of descrease our workload in AMA, and production job

AMA with NDC

AMA with openbisea

produce graphics with “Im Human” Product

Hello @so608 @satojandro @Klint @cryptocredit looking forward your revision

Hi @nearity – thanks for your patience with the review process and for answering the questions. I want to note your reduction of the request to $2K. I can support the reduced amount for another month so we can review progress.

Note that to continue supporting future funding, we are more likely to be able to support projects that can show how their marketing initiatives are directly leading to more engagement and activity in the ecosystem. It is also important to continue thinking about how to move toward more sustainability and generating revenue on your own as we cannot guarantee that projects will receive ongoing funding.

That said, your initiative is a longtime producer in the ecosystem, and I think we should fund Nearity for at least another month to see how it goes.

You still need the support of one more council member before this can be approved.

2 Likes

Thanks for your proposal and patience,

I am willing to support for another month. However, I do want to note that:

• The research and observations that Jared has presented need to be taken seriously.
  • We are constantly revising the nature of the content - quality, topics, etc. and, as we onbaord new advisors and roll out the bounty program, may have to review some of the existing inbound proposals are still representing good value and having the desired impact.

Thanks,

AVB

2 Likes

Thank councils for review Nearity’s proposal, we keep in mind the issue that you mentioned and find the way to burndown them.

https://app.astrodao.com/dao/marketing.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/marketing.sputnik-dao.near-731

This is my poll on astrodao, please help me do the voting process, @marketingdao-council

1 Like