[Approved] NEAR YouTube Social Media Promotion Budget Sookast

Greetings! Thanks for the comment!
Before starting the proposal, I looked at what games are currently available that, in theory, will be of interest to my audience. There are even more than 10, but I would note:

MetaFighter
BATTLEMON - Overview of global changes
Histopia
Poker Space
TANK METAVERSE
Castle Overlord
Inite
Tracer
CryptoEmpire
Burrito Battle
Metaplan

New Year’s stream with NEAR quiz
BATTLEMON - Stream
The rest of the streams will be about updates and key changes in the games Exxaverse, Multiverse Fighters, ZomLand, Crystals of Naramunz, Lords of Looteria

The New Year’s quiz will follow the example of the previous year’s Mobox quiz - Большой Новогодний Розыгрыш на Стриме от Инвестора BGB | День 3\5 - YouTube

This list is subject to change as more interesting projects come out. I’ll also welcome the opinion of the NEAR community and your comments on the choice of games!

Thank you!

1 Like

Also, as I previously noted in my report, my audience had a lot of interest in the Learn NEAR Club project after the review - Learn NEAR Club | Учись и Зарабатывай Вместе с NEAR | Как заработать NEAR | Розыгрыш NFT - YouTube

Despite the fact that this project is not a game.
I plan to continue such experiments, so if there are interesting non-gaming platforms, I will shoot a video review on them.

2 Likes

Hi! All in all a very good job and the quality of the video matches! I think this is one of the best (if not the best) broadcaster about games on Near.

1 Like

Thank you! I am grateful for the support and such a nice feedback on my content. It is very important for me to progress in my work.

1 Like

Perhaps you should discuss support from the HUMAN GUILD themselves, since they handle the games directly

2 Likes

Thanks for the recommendation, I’m already a member of their Telegram chat and took note of the possibility of cooperation. I see great prospects in this and I will be glad to collaborate, I have ideas on how we can interact.

1 Like

Hello, @SOOKAST could you please split the total budget for each category?

For example

Content → Writing → guide > $400 / KPIs, goals, metrics
Social media → Twitter → $400 / KPIs, goals, metrics/
Etc.

And exclude not supported categories.

Thank you!

1 Like

Hello, I fixed everything and painted it in detail in the message. Look please. Thnx

Thank you. We don’t have “team” or “Competitions” in the list above. Could you please take look ones again?

2 Likes

Yes, sorry, I corrected these paragraphs. Thank you

Hi @SOOKAST thanks for your proposal and your understanding during the pause in funding.

The DAO is now actively working to clear the backlog of proposals.

I see that you have adjusted your proposal, but before i can support it would be useful if you could complete this form .

To assist you please take a look at the new Marketing DAO proposal funding guidelines .

1 Like

Hello! Thank you for the comment, I applied on the link!

Thanks for your proposal. We’re missing quite a bit of information:

Social Media - Twitter $300 per month (two months).

• Can you specify the number of posts per month (Frequency)?
  • Please outline the types of posts (is it all inforaphics, retweets? Memes?)

Marketing \ Engagement Boost - $200 per month (2 months)
Please breakdown the types of work under “marketing”
How many posts will be “boosted?”

Giveaways and Contest
How many contests, what is the giveaway amount, etc.

Additionally:
Are you planning on producing the content yourself or are you paying influencers to create the content?

1 Like

Good day.

Social Media - Twitter $300 per month (two months).

The number of messages per month - from 15.
Post types - Descriptions of projects, pranks, reposts of major events on NEAR, memes.

Marketing \ Engagement - $200 per month (2 months)
This section implies the work of the team on writing texts, creating content, distributing prizes, communicating with the audience on Twitter to attract attention to posts, and engaging a new audience.

Draws and competition
NFT contests, whitelists, NEAR tokens > $300 (2 months) +450$ on New Year’s Draw.
The draw will be held under each video and stream on YouTube.
And also 5 times a month on Twitter (10 draws in total).

I plan to create content on my own(YouTube), with my team(Twitter).

Hi @SOOKAST – Thanks for your patience as we work through the backlog of proposals after relaunch, your form submission and edits to the proposal based on feedback.

I note your enthusiasm and past content for the community.

Given our new guidelines and budget, here’s what I would need to support this proposal:

• Reduce to one month funding request. Things in the ecosystem are changing rapidly and we may have adjustments to our funding avenues and protocol so one month is the timeline I can support for now.
  • Remove the engagement/marketing line item as we are no longer able to support moderation or operations like this

If you are able to do this and still execute on the project, please revise and I will support.

3 Likes

Thanks for your proposal Sookast,

Great to have a content creator with an established audience creating content about NEAR.

I support this proposal under @so608 terms - reduce to one month, and remove the engagement/marketing items.

2 Likes

Hey guys, thanks for the comments and support, acknowledging my work. I corrected my proposal in the direction of the edits you said.

1 Like

Hey, thank you for the comments and support. I corrected my proposal.

1 Like

Happy to approve,

You can now

1)Proceed to Poll on AstroDAO.
2)Once the poll is approved, you need to submit THIS form Ironclad.

How to create a poll? Here is instruction.

1 Like

thank u a lot! this is my Poll link https://app.astrodao.com/dao/marketing.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/marketing.sputnik-dao.near-587

1 Like