Report for Near x Art May 2022 Project

Introduction to Near x Art Dao

Our projects for this month are:

1st project - $1,200

https://gov.near.org/t/creating-utility/22520?u=supercoolkay

2nd Project - $300

https://gov.near.org/t/ghetto-photography/22505

3rd Project - $300

https://gov.near.org/t/workshop-about-voxel-art-modelling-and-rendering/22521?u=supercoolkay

Council work: $900

1 Month Metrics

1. Successfully open a store that sells both the NFTs and physical art. Check our store here

2.Initiated a massive call for pet and wildlife in the ecosystem with over 10 entries and 5 NFTs of arts

1. Successfully onboarded creatives in the art division
  2. Fostered an environment where artists are aware of potentials beyond their jurisdiction

5.Successfully curated promotional videos of inspiring art.
Ancient of Africa Art

Torn apart & mama Saturn

My light and Ireti

Contemporary dance promotional content

1. Initiated giving back to NGOs and charity organizations.

Future metrics

1. To grow the Near NFT community with our creating utility project.
  2. Onboard creatives from all part of the world into the Near ecosystem
  3. Start the ghetto photography initiative to onboard photographer and also give out funds from our NFT to charity.
  4. Create an home base in the Near Ecosystem that supports wildlife and Pet.
  5. Organize a workshop that will train creatives in the Near ecosystem on how to build on crypto voxel (Metaverse)

Thank you for your time and support, we are happy to impart the community greatly.

Near x Art Dao.
@ted.iv

3 Likes

Yes… Great initiatives mate

2 Likes

Exciting projects this month

2 Likes

1 Month Metrics

1. Successfully open a store that sells both the NFTs and physical art. Check our store here

2.Initiated a massive call for pet and wildlife in the ecosystem with over 10 entries and 5 NFTs of arts

1. Successfully onboarded creatives in the art division

2. Fostered an environment where artists are aware of potentials beyond their jurisdiction

5.Successfully curated promotional videos of inspiring art.
Ancient of Africa Art

Torn apart & mama Saturn

My light and Ireti

Contemporary dance promotional content

1. Initiated giving back to NGOs and charity organizations.

Future metrics

1. To grow the Near NFT community with our creating utility project.

2. Onboard creatives from all part of the world into the Near ecosystem

3. Start the ghetto photography initiative to onboard photographer and also give out funds from our NFT to charity.

4. Create an home base in the Near Ecosystem that supports wildlife and Pet.

5. Organize a workshop that will train creatives in the Near ecosystem on how to build on crypto voxel (Metaverse) @creativesdao-council

Hello Hello! I want to remind that one of the goals of the Near Community is the decentralization.

The same council members from Young Fresh DAO, are the council members on the Near x Art DAO.

In my own opinion DAOs (Decentralized Autonomous Organizations) are meant to be communities rather than teams. Whats the key difference between Young Fresh and Near x Art?

1 Like

@ted.iv pointed out the issue with the council members and as such, I have left the young fresh Dao as a council member and similarly, @larkim as left Near x Art. @Bimpsyy will be leaving Near x Art and we will be adding new council members.

As for the difference, the two Daos are entirely separate. Near x Art Dao focus is : creation of utility in terms of physical arts for NFT, supporting non governmental organization, promoting near to a diverse audience not exclusively youth, sensitization of artists towards the potential of getting revenue in the ecosystem.

While Young Fresh Dao focuses on the youth, music, live music events, and so on. @FritzWorm

1 Like

Thank you so much for the suggestions and training. @FritzWorm

We have reshuffled our DAO’s and we now have entirely separate communities.

Councils: @Supercoolkay @Olamilepoun @gushlewis

@Olamilepoun is an enthusiast in the community, we have worked together on several project relating to Afrikan Art Collection, Creation of utility, etc. He is a great addition to the community.

I am resubmitting my proposal for the month of June.

1st project - creating utility: $1,200

2nd project - Ghetto photography: $300

3rd project - Workshop on crypto voxel - $300

I guarantee the following deliverables for this month:

1. To onboard at-least 20 creatives to the community.

2. To create at least 5 targeted nft of arts that will be minted and available to be delivered in its physical form.

3. To shed light on various underprivileged communities all over the world

4. Twitter promotions of physical arts minted and created.

5. Create promotional video content for the NFT of arts that will be produced.

Thank you so much for all your help today @creativesdao-council @creativesdao-mods

1 Like

Hello Near x Art DAO team. First of all, thank you for the feedback and conversation as these topics are not just specific to any one DAO, but contribute to an overall conversation in the ecosystem. Can please just update the above proposal with the latest details that have been discussed here in the comments so that everything is clear? Thank you!

1 Like

Hi @ted.iv
All that was discussed in the comments of the three proposal have been updated in the original proposal. Check below:

1. Creating utility

2. Ghetto photography

3. Workshop on cryptovoxel

Thanks.

@Supercoolkay yes, thank you. Sorry, I should have been more specific. I meant adding in the new council members and the metrics to the main proposal. Thanks

1 Like

Hi @ted.iv… I just saw your response now.
I have updated the post with the metrics and new council member @Olamilepoun
Thank you for your time.

1 Like

@Supercoolkay thanks once again for the edits. I’m happy to say that this proposal follows the Creatives DAO Guidelines, so it is approved by the Community Moderators. Please create a poll on the Creatives DAO astrodao [link: Astro ] so that the council can vote. When and if the vote of the council is ‘yes’, approach NF for your payout proposal, following this guidelines: [GUIDE] Proposal & Payout process for Creatives DAO

2 Likes

We are happy to receive the approval.
Thanks for the support.

2 Likes