[APPROVED] NEAR VENEZUELA MARKETING [April]

Sure, first we need to get funded hehe, so please wait. :wink:

2 Likes

Suerte y mucho éxito es una buena propuesta felicitaciones comunidad Near presente

6 Likes

Wen mainnet ser?

Happy to support your proposal.

6 Likes

Great initiative! as with any such a large endeavor, can you please share your overall KPIs? BTW, is that 10k each and every month? (you mentioned for funding a monthly payout).

2 Likes

@andresdom please answer this

2 Likes

Hello Matias,

The answer for KPIs is in the post as Metrics for measuring success. :wink:

Please as you are Venezuelan I encourage you to follow up on all the activities we perform, we have been doing a lot in January, February, and March without asking for funding for the Marketing Vertical.

We ask for funding not just to promise something in the future, we already did onboarding this year and perform many activities and carry on several dapps developments.

Here is a google doc with the onboarding of professors from universities we did last 2 months: Doc
If you want to help, education and onboarding are key important activities, let us know.

Here you can see a full report from the last month and we have not asked for any funding in that regard, we ask for funding when is really needed and we have a plan to carry on. If it is successful (we give our best and hope that yes) then we will continue with the plan we have.

5 Likes

Hello Dacha @Dacha happy to go on mainnet today, top tomorrow Saturday.

3 Likes

So happy to be onboard! :blush:
we are building a solid Venezuelan guild, anxious to add value to our NEAR Ecosystem every day!
congrats to our leaders and to everybody actively participating in this community. :wink:

5 Likes

Great job, guys. Thanks for contribution in Near Community

8 Likes

Hi Fritz, thanks for all the great work you are doing!

I’m happy to support this proposal. Just a couple of notes:

• Continuing to do work for months without receiving funding is a great indicator of commitment to the community and enables us to have something to look at when assessing the current proposal;
  • However, it becomes a little bit confusing: are we funding the past three months of work are we funding only work to be performed in the future using the rates and categories of work provided?
  • Clarity on the period of funding would help us, and the wider community, get a better understanding of the value created and funding provided.

Keep it up!

4 Likes

Thanks for the support, I will address your concerns here:

We are not going to pay for any activity from the past. This proposal is for activities we want to carry on in the NEAR future.

We are planning to use the funding in one month, and if the results are very positive we will like to keep asking for that budget on monthly basis.

Big hug and

3 Likes

Happy to support this proposal. You have support from majority of the council so this can be submitted to Astro. Thanks!

5 Likes

Done:

hahaha finally, still much more to do. Mainnet announcement will be later :wink:

2 Likes

How can I join you DAO ?
Any Telegram/Discord ?
Please share

Congratulations!

The poll has now been passed by the Marketing DAO Council, you can proceed to pass KYC if you haven’t already and submit the payout request to the NEAR Foundation.

Follow this guide here for more information:

3 Likes

:+1::+1::smiley:excellent friend @FritzWorm

2 Likes

Sure, welcome!

Telegram: Telegram: Contact @NearVenezuela

DAO upgraded to 10 council members now.

@Dacha you love decentralization as me, check on that :wink: And we are going for more, just step by step.

3 Likes

Hi Joe @FritzWorm

Amazing!

I have a very exciting proposal that could help the spreading of information and news about what NEAR is doing around the ecosystem, blockchain, and around the world, all in Spanish (that is needed). Sounds good?

Let me know how can I apply for the funding and support in order to execute this project asap.

Best
Luis Aponte :rocket: :goat:

4 Likes