[APPROVED] NEAR TURKIYE DECENTRALIZED COMMUNITY [April] 2022

Hello NEAR Family;

Funding Period: April 2022

DAO: near-turkiye.sputnik-dao.near

DAO Members: blckhntr.near, remziemrekahveci.near, kriptoraptor.near, okancaptain.near, dadathoo.near

I have already submitted the April 2022 report, ([Report] NEAR TURKIYE DECENTRALIZED COMMUNITY [April] 2022 ) and I would like to submit my April 2022 proposal as well.

By the way, I know that the first thing is the proposal, and then tasks are going to be done, but our start was sudden, and at least you got to see what we really did and what we can do. So, I hope you will understand this reason.

For us this month was to get to know the Turkish market warmly and to move forward organically.

We have seen that we have developed very seriously in a short time without even any influencer support on social media.

And also we have a big community full of professionals, as you can see from our Introduction & Open Call for Near Turkish Community

With marketing proposals approved, it is easy to reach +3K on Twitter, Instagram, and +1K on Telegram at the end of May and June 2022. Because we have some big plans for May and June 2022 and the whole time of the year.

So let me write what we did for April 2022.

Abstract:
1. Twitter / Instagram / Telegram / Discord
2. Raffle for new followers
3. Articles
4. Videos
5. Weekly meeting
6. Ankara (capital city) meeting
7. Izmir (one of the biggest city) Meeting
8. Cost

Details:

Twitter
We put together a great team that consists of a researcher, a designer, and a social media manager.

We are posting the News, Important Updateds, Authentic researches and Infographics from here to keep the community alive and informed by;

Twitter: We reached 555 organic followers. No puppet accounts all organic and active productive community members
https://twitter.com/Near_Turkiye

Instagram:

We reached 506 organic followers. No puppet accounts all organic and active productive community members.
We are planning to fly to the moon with the events we are going to organize with the most influential influencers in Turkey in May.

Telegram:
No puppet accounts all organic and active productive community members.
Community mod: @REK, @OkanCaptain, @crypto_blckhntr, @dadathoo_crypto

For quick and one-on-one support:

We reached 303 organic followers in a month and we never added bots.
From day 1 we set up Combot and Rose for bot protection and also to get Reliable channel statistics

News-Announcement purposes:

It is for those who do not use Twitter or Instagram. Posting News, Important Updateds, and Infographics from here as well (linked to the main chat).

Educational purposes:

It’s a series of new initiatives about Developer education/onboarding.
We believe it will be the second biggest thing in the actual near university itself yes we are a bit ambitious. Currently, we are having talks with the Near Edu team, and the biggest initiative is still in the proposal maturation stage.

Discord:

We provide support on our Discord Turkish channel.

2. April 03, 2022 / Raffle for new followers

We did a raffle to give 0.86 NEAR to the 19 followers, and 195 followers participated.

Participant accounts:
12.3 x 19 = 233.7 ($12.3 /0,86N per person)
Transferred from: dadathoo.near
Date: April 06, 2022
To:

3. April 02-30, 2022 / Articles
We published 10 authentic articles about Near Ecosytem

4. April 06-30, 2022 / Videos
We created 4 videos about basic Near Components.

5. April 04, 2022 / Weekly Meeting:

As the Turkish community, we hold our weekly meetings.

Our advisor: @KriptoRaptor

Active contributors are:
@REK
@OkanCaptain
@crypto_blckhntr
@dadathoo_crypto

6. March 19, 2022 / Ankara Meeting
Already reported here:

7. April 15, 2022 / Izmir Meeting
Currently, we are having talks with the Near Edu team, and the biggest initiative is still in the proposal maturation stage. Mainly led by Kripto Raptor and Rek in close contact with Near Education Team HQ

8. Cost

Raffle: $234
Moderation: $500
Administration: $300 (weekly meetings for team collaboration reporting)
Videos: 4 Videos x $100 = $400
Articles: 10 Articles x $100 = $1,000
Twittter, Instagram : 1000+250 = $1,250

TOTAL: $3,684

Benefiters @REK @dadathoo_crypto @OkanCaptain @crypto_blckhntr

6 Likes

Good morning. Great job, guys. Happy to support.

5 Likes

Thanks for sharing a well written proposal which I am also happy to support

5 Likes

hey guys!
awesome work you’re doing out there. for the community, by the community
I support this. although you need support of another @marketingdao-council friend to get approved for this.

also looking forward for May marketing plans. Let’s hack Turkish communities :clap: :smile:

4 Likes

Thanks for submitting this very thorough, clear proposal. Happy to support this. You have three council members supporting. You can submit to Astro.

3 Likes

Thank you for your attention, I submitted to Astro.

@marketingdao-council

2 Likes