[Closed] NEAR Turkey October / November / December 2022

Hi everyone,

I am sending a new proposal for the next three months October/Novembert/December 2022. The proposal relates to the Turkish NEAR community Telegram: Contact @near_tr, which we have been supporting for around 18 months already.

Guild / Community Name: Near Turkey
User: cizi31.near

Funding scheme: 3 months

Previous Proposal: [APPROVED] NEAR Turkey July / August / September 2022 2

Previous Reports:

July: [REPORT] Near Turkey July 2022
August: [REPORT] NEAR Turkey August 2022
September: [REPORT] Near Turkey September 2022
All other previous reports can be found under my profile.

Our plan for the next three months are as follow:

1. GOALS & ACTIVITIES

Our main goal is to increase blockchain and crypto adoption in Turkey and heighten awareness of the NEAR ecosystem in the Turkish-speaking area.

Education and Development
As usual I am sharing on what our developers / educators are focusing on:

In the past months we’ve focused on increasing the members in our social media accounts and reached our target ~ 500-1000 followers and users on Nearzombie.This helped us to get some feedback from the community for example: Users should have the possibility to add courses themselve. The educator checks whether the courses are valid and helpful. We are also considering a voting system for this

Currently we are also working on a new Metaverse project named Shopyverse.
ShopyVerse is a platform where brands can buy or rent empty shops in the metaverse, display their products in 3D environment, open them for sale and sell with crypto.
Use Case / Example: NEAR Shop in the metaverse.
You can check the intro video from the dev here: ShopyVerse Demo - YouTube
FYI: we have neither received a grant nor contacted VCs yet, it’s a self funded project.

2. REACH

• 10000+ members on Telegram Chat
  • 2000+ members on Telegram News Channel
  • 6000+ Followers on Twitter
  • Successful articles / content about NEAR in turkish language
  • Online events on Twitter with 20000+ impressions and 1000+ Rts
  • Reach out to Students and sign up to our NearZombie education platform

3. METRICS TO MEASURE SUCCESS

• Active Near Turkey Telegram group, support / answer all questions, share news and announcements in time
  • Active Near Turkey Twitter account, latest news, contests
  • More users on NearZombies
  • Successful AMA
  • Successful Online Events

4. COSTS?

Given amount is per month

• Near Telegram and Twitter events - to increase our audience 100$
  • Moderation:
    • Telegram chat support / voice chat / influencer analyst trader contact (4 moderators)
    • Twitter daily Tweets (news) publisher (1 Twitter user)
    • Editor for content creation (2 Editor / Content creator)
    • Youtube video creator (1 Youtube video creator)

→ 250$ / month * 8 admins = 2000$ / month

• Management costs: Create monthly reports, planning, meeting with moderators, brainstorming, Social media management
    • 300$ / month
  • 3 articles / month on the news portal: 450$
  • AMA session Bitget: 300$ (no AMA fee, only reward)
  • AMA session turkish community group: 400$ (300$ AMA Fee + 100$ reward)

Subtotal: (2850$ * 3 months) = 8550$ + 700$ AMAs = 9250$

3 months - October / November / December 2022
Total Costs: 9250$

@marketingdao-council

Thank you for your support!

3 Likes

Hi.
You additionally request reporting and management, isn’t that part of the moderators’ work that you’re going to pay for? Your community is active and well. You set a good goal for yourself. Do you have information about how many wallets you were able to open in your community?
Thx :relaxed:

Hi @pathfinder thank you for your feedback.

the manager plans all the activities, is in contact with the moderators, holds weekly meetings, does the brainstorming, creates the reports, creates the proposals, does all stuff related to invoices to the NF and taxes, is active in all social media channels and follows the work, partner with other communities / projects etc.
I could include it into the moderator part, but that’s exactly what I wrote in my previous proposals and it was always fine to keep it separate as it has more to do with management.

I’m not sure how to give you such information. We redirect users to wallet.near.org or other wallets based on Near on a daily basis and that since more than 1 1/2 years already. To answer your question, we need an overview where we can check the number of near wallet users by country (with their IP address / nick?). Even that wouldn’t give us 100% clarity as other guilds / projects / communities in that country are also contributing.

But I am open for suggestions from everyone regarding that.
Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good evening! Could you please create a new proposal without paused categories? Thanks!

1 Like