[PROPOSAL] NEAR Turkey February / March / April 2022

Ok then I will edit this proposal and ask below 10k for this month.
If approved, I will create a second proposal next month (mid / end of March)

But in total we will have approx the same budget as mentioned above till end of April. (Divided to 2 proposals and below 10k / month) Would that work?

1 Like

Shouldn’t be a problem, will assess the proposals when they’re up and running :tada:

4 Likes

Hi @Dacha @David_NEAR
I’ve edited the proposal, may you please check it again?
Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

I support you! Have a great day! :tr::tr::tr:

2 Likes

Hi Dear, according to my research, the price of the lamp is just about $9 ($45 total).
Please check it: Bitcoin Led Masa Lambası | Bylamp
You may want to re-consider your funding request proposal.

And also the Clock you bought last month was also just $18 for each. But you’ve reported here $200 for each.
(The price I got from the instagram account that you specified is just 250 TL= $18 without any bargainining, 18*5= $90-ninty total).

https://twitter.com/ArtefeMetal?t=ARLJzKioO7H3YyikVMiJhA&s=09

Do you think the participation of about 50 people in the raffle was a success?

@Dacha @David_NEAR @marketingdao-council

3 Likes

Hi @crypto_blckhntr

No, please check the comments in my last proposal [Approved] Near Turkey January - #6 by KriptoRaptor for the Near Clock, we have talked about it before.

This was not the best raffle, but we are doing our best. We had about 4200 impressions. We have to focus more on Twitter in the next months and increase the audience. I am sure the next raffle will be better as our community grows. Would be great if we can use the 55-100$ remaining budget for it and let some influencers tweet.

1 Like

@marketingdao-council
As it’s nearly end of month, I would appreciate if you can review the proposal
The new payout process will also take a lot time.
Thank you for understanding.

that day I said "btw 200$ per clock a little too much. From where did you get this quote? I may get cheaper quotes for you if you want me to try please specify quantity and dimensions/specifications

Whatever it is, I want one. "

We talked about this issue that day. But then you didn’t cooperate with me on this and got the proposal approved. So i didn’t even bother getting a quote from anyone since you already got it approved and didn’t ask for help

now I’m just shocked about the huge gap between @crypto_blckhntr 's quote and your actual paid price

1 Like

and seeing only 56 people joined the giveaway is so frustrating considering we spent 1000 USD for those clocks.

2 Likes

Greetings cizi :wave:t2:, as you know im a crypto influencer with over 11k follower. it’s surprising that you’re asking a fee for this, because I did not receive any support from you and your team as I produces content about Near and does not get paid for it. You banned me from all communication channels instead of giving support.
Moreover, My Near content was getting very high engagement.

1. 100k+ impression
    https://twitter.com/DoganNear/status/1484487444464640002?t=LsYd8lnbEipI_js_DBhAyg&s=19
  2. 100k + impression and all about Near protocol.
    https://twitter.com/DoganNear/status/1486063835383574535?t=48YOGXtq4eKulcjdQqZY2w&s=19
    Anyway,
    It seems wrong to me that you have banned me me and charge someone else to do it while I have high interaction and knowledge about NEAR.
    I think you should reconsider this fee and do whatever is necessary for the unfair ban you gave me. I think you abused your position with banning me!

8 admins … Just wow.
Most of admins dont even know defi’s and Near’s basic… Like From how to use Ref Finance to the rainbow bridge. For example: In the problems experienced in the wallet, only the link of the global group is thrown and no solution is produced. That’s why I’m thinking of bringing more equipped admins or lowering the fee.
The group’s activity isn’t big enough to require 8 admins.

I see that you are getting ads for Coinnet, but your site traffic is really low and your fee is accordingly high. In addition, I think you are doing it wrong by taking this to the site where you are your own content producer. Advertisements should be placed on different channels.
you already get paid for contents.

Also, why are 3 months’ fees required together? I wonder about this as a member of the Turkish community.

Thanks.

2 Likes

4200 is too damn low for a twitter account with 4k+ followers…
1000 dollar could be used better.

2 Likes

Also my bans are still not opened. İt is so damn bad as a community member of Turkey. I just work for Turkey guild and getting no support for the team that gets funds.

2 Likes

Are you the only one from Turkish guild?
May I ask who is your Guild Leader?

2 Likes

Also I forgot to publish my works:
I’m writing a weekly newsletter about Near: Near Planet #2. Hepinize merhaba arkadaşlar, Near… | by Dogan | Feb, 2022 | Medium
I opened a telegram channel and I started posting Near news: Telegram: Contact @NearPlanetTr
Also I make some related contents in my twitter account.
Here my stats:

My twitter account is : https://mobile.twitter.com/DoganNear
AND dear near community members, they dont appreciate my work. They just banned me from everywhere and without telling anything!

2 Likes

instead of talking to each other and solving the issue you banned him on other socials as well ? @cizi31 oh
even tho from day 1st of you banning @doganalpaslan I insisted this was wrong and that I highly disapprove it?

3 Likes

Dear raptor, as you remember. I am working for the recognition of near. I am demoralized by the behavior of the team. Think that you are working for Near Turkey guild and just getting banned from everywhere…

1 Like

Hi @doganalpaslan did you ask me for any support or any budget you need? I didn’t see any request to the Turkish DAO. Please let me know if I am wrong.

About ban, please check here [SOLVED] Problem about Near Protocol Turkey Guıld, we’ve talked about it before and it’s really annoying to repeat the same problem here again. Let’s focus on the proposal.

For that please check my last report about group activity!

Because @Dacha and @David_NEAR told me to create a three months proposal. What’s the problem?

Turkish? It’s me :slight_smile:

Let’s increase it together, please put your ideas here in the forum

Please check the forum link I sent above, I’ve invited you several times to write me a short message, to let you join the community.

Why publishing your work here ?
This is not the right forum link to write reports, for that please feel free to create a new topic.

we didn’t spent 1000$ for the clocks please don’t put wrong info here.

We’ve talked here in the forum check the link above and please also check how many times I wrote: let’s fix this problem between our moderators and @doganalpaslan

1 Like

You know my telegram name right? İt is not easy to open my ban ?I tell that you are using your mission wrong. You have to build the community but your team is just destroying it…

1 Like

So it is about the proposal. I suggest the team to be more professional and make the community better. But your team works like a they own the community. NO you dont.

1 Like

I readed and I worked for this group for like 2 months. I know the activity :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like