[Approved] NEAR TURKEY DECENTRALIZED COMMUNITY [May] 2022

Hello NEAR Family;

Funding Period: May 2022
DAO Name: near-turkiye.sputnik-dao.near
DAO Members: blckhntr.near, remziemrekahveci.near, kriptoraptor.near, okancaptain.near, dadathoo.near
Last month (April) report:

INTRODUCTION

Our goal is to introduce the NEAR Protocol to everyone who has heard of blockchain in Turkey. That’s why we have planned some very effective activities.

1. Yalova University Conferance (Funding has already been approved.)
We are going to attend a traditional conference organized by Yalova University every year where companies from all over Turkey attend the conference and make presentations. They offer job and internship opportunities to participants. This conference will be the news in regional newspapers.
Organization Date: May 12, 2022

2. Istanbul Meeeting (Funding has already been approved.)
The meeting will be about;
Near101
Sharding
Job opportunities on Near
Near educations platforms
Some Awesome Near Project

Representatives from different universities around İstanbul:
Doğuş University
İstanbul University
Üsküdar University
Boğaziçi University
Yeditepe University
Marmara University
Hacettepe University
Yıldız Teknik University
İstanbul Gedik University
İstanbul Teknik University
Organization Date: May 14, 2022

3. MARKETING
We have planned to increase the social media interactions related to NEAR on Twitter, Instagram, and other social media by spreading information about the NEAR Protocol. That’s why we planned an A.M.A event on a very well-known influencer’s channel in Turkey.

The Live AMA will be about the basics of Blockchain vs. the Superiority of Near Protocol, a fast growing ecosystem.

There will also be cross-collaboration in Eren’s telegram and twitter channels. We will promote our content (medium articles, YouTube videos, and the ecosystem support we give on Telegram).

Organization Date: May 16, 2022

• A.M.A. will be streamed live on YouTube.
  • During the A.M.A the audience will be awarded.
  • A.M.A. will be announced from all the links given below.
  • The A.M.A. will be attended by; @KriptoRaptor NEAR Community Manager, @crypto_blckhntr Social Media Manager and the content producer.

Later on;
An award-winning quiz activity will be held on our Telegram channel.
An award-winning game activity will be held on our Telegram channel.

Eren Caner, a well-known influencer in Turkey:

95K Followers
https://twitter.com/ErenCaner

224K Followers

57K Followers

22K Followers

7K Followers

64K Followers
https://twitter.com/KriptoSozlukTV

:sunglasses: We Move Forward Organically. :dizzy:

4. COSTS

Moderation: $500
Administration: $300 (weekly meetings for team collaboration reporting)
Videos: 4 Videos x $100 = $400
Articles: 10 Articles x $100 = $1,000
Twittter, Instagram: $1000 + $250 = $1,250
Marketing (Including the rewards) : $ 2,800

TOTAL: $6,250

9 Likes

A few month later, Near Turkey Community will be biggest community in Turkey. This is our goal :muscle:
@marketingdao-council as you know a few month ago Turkey Community wanted to organize an AMA with Kripto Emre and that organization fee was $5000.
Now we found better influencer and better price.

I could be moderator of these events on Telegram

5 Likes

I support it.

I believe good amount of people can be onboarded from Caner(KriptoSozluk)'s followers.
We should get ready for the session very well and be generous about rewards. (I know you spared more than this in let’s make suure AMA session giveaway not be less than 500usd) @crypto_blckhntr

You should be ready and welcome his followers and right after the session let’s announce channel events: Quizzes we talked about earlier (make sure to refer to articles and video content you produced and encourage people to read them) @dadathoo_crypto

maybe consider another a souvenir (we can use the ones we got made for YUCON? @REK )
or cash giveaway with other influencer friends that you’re currently in touch. @OkanCaptain

7 Likes

yes the amount is fair.

I believe you can handle them well :hugs: let’s do them after onboarding new members after the AMA and giveaway

5 Likes

yes, of course
probobly 5 cup and notebook left from YUCON.
We can make an event with these product.

5 Likes

Please explain the Twitter costs. thanks

6 Likes

Good morning Sir.
The Twitter team consists of:
a researcher
a designer
a social media manager.
An average of at least 3-4 tweets are posted per day with verified real news.
$10 X 109tweets = $ 1090. (as reported for the month of April)

To keep the community alive and informed, we post Turkish-specific, simple and understandable news, important updates, authentic research, and infographics…

And I will send the report at the end of the May.

6 Likes

From @nearcircle and the NEAR INSTAGRAM community, we always think about spreading the proposals about the forum and the ecosystem; That’s why we publish constantly! :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdXBxCMMJmZ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

1 Like

Hi Near Turkey team – I generally support this but have a quick q – are the other Youtube accounts listed here collaborators you are working with under this funding request or future? Wasn’t sure what the lateron heading meant. Thanks!

6 Likes

Hi @so608

Yes, we are going to work under this funding (May).
In the future, we will contact every influential person in order to organize some events. I mean, in another month there will be a different event with another person.

After this AMA, we expect that we will have serious followers on our social media. So for these new followers, there will be (NEAR promotional purposes only):

• An award-winning quiz activity will be held on our Telegram channel. (May 17, 2022)
  • An award-winning game activity will be held on our Telegram channel. (May 28, 2022)

I hope this is clearer than the previous post.
Many thanks for your time.

4 Likes

Thanks for getting back to me and clarifying—happy to support this project.

5 Likes

Good evening, happy to support. Have a great weekend

4 Likes

Thank you all for your attention, but i think @cryptocredit forgot us. :melting_face:

@satojandro @Klint Would you have any opinion on our proposal?

Thank you!

2 Likes

Noted your reply to my comment and the support of fellow Marketing DAO council members.

Happy to support and will move to Approved

Please make a Poll on Astro

5 Likes

Thank you for your attention, I submitted to Astro.

https://app.astrodao.com/dao/marketing.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/marketing.sputnik-dao.near-344?fromCreate=true

@marketingdao-council

2 Likes