[PROPOSAL] NEAR Turkey April / May / June 2022

Hi @marketingdao-council, after 2 months of discussion, we have now agreed to continue submitting our proposals here in the forum and to continue to represent Near to Turkey. We’re really happy with that, I’ve noted all the things we discussed and will share proposals and monthly reports in more detail.

The last January report you can find here: [REPORT] Near Turkey January 2022 - #4 by Dacha
In February and March we didn’t get an approval, but still supporting daily in the turkish group.
Currently we have about 100-500 messages in the group daily

I am going to send a three months proposal - April / May / June
Our plan is as follow:

1. GOALS & ACTIVITIES

Our main goal is to increase blockchain and crypto adoption in Turkey and heighten awareness of the NEAR ecosystem in Turkish-speaking area.

• bring content in Turkish language about NEAR / share news and support:

• Telegram chat Telegram: Contact @near_tr

• Telegram news [NEW] Telegram: Contact @nearhaber

• Twitter: https://twitter.com/near_turkey

• Discord [NEW]

• In the next three months we will also give support on Discord. The main reason for that is, I saw some questions there and I couldn’t see an active admin supporting. So I have decided to check once a day at least for now and answer all questions and also redirect them to Near Turkey Telegram (if they want to join and get a faster response). btw. does anyone know how to get the admin role there?
  • Continuesly get in contact with influencers and share about Near in different turkish community groups
    Tegan Gem Telegram: Contact @tegangem
    Respecttrade: Telegram: Contact @respecttrade
    Kriptotutkunlari: Telegram: Contact @kriptotutkunlari

• Support in the group, help turkish members understanding about NEAR Protocol

• Continuesly share News on Telegram and Twitter

• Create articles here: https://www.kriptoparahaber.com
    Kriptoparahaber, operating since 2017, is one of the leading crypto news sites in the development of the crypto money industry in Turkey. It brings together the latest crypto money news, Bitcoin news, altcoin news and crypto currency analysis of experts with its readers.
    Analytics:

Twitter followers 70k https://twitter.com/kriptoparahaber
Facebook followers 6k Redirecting...
Instagram followers 150k Login • Instagram
Telegram followers 5.5k Telegram: Contact @kriptoparahaber

Near Contest
I am planning to do NEAR contests (1 contest / month) to increase the activity in the group and give more members the chance to get admin rights and support

Off-topic

• Education
    • We are planning to do an event in Ankara and Diyarbakir, for that I will get in contact with NEAR Meet and Near university
  • Development
    • Grant: NearZombies Milestone 1 is successfully finished, In April we are aiming to publish a MVP (minimum viable product) of the platform and share with all NEAR Guilds and partners.

2. REACH

Till June 2022 we are expecting to reach:

• 10000+ members on Telegram (currently ~6500-7000 members)
  • 5000+ members on Twitter (currently ~3500 members)

3. METRICS TO MEASURE SUCCESS

• Active Near Turkey Telegram group, support, news / announcements
  • Support on Discord
  • Active Near Turkey Twitter account, latest news, contests
  • NEAR Turkey Education and Development Team Building

4. COSTS?

• 5x5 NEAR Contest on Telegram in May (~250$ Total)
  • Near Twitter contest: Like / rt / follow, 3 months / 3 winners with 50$ prize (~150$ Total)
  • Telegram & Discord & Twitter support admins 6 (payment according to their work and time spent. hourly basis ~ 5-10$ / hr. if 5-10hrs each admin / week → 20-40hrs / month *6
    • approximately: ~2000$ / month (3 months → 6000$ Total). Please note that the hourly prices can change depending on their work / hours + living country. We may add more moderators if the group activity is doing well.
  • Management costs: Create monthly reports, planning, Meeting with moderators, brainstorming, Social media management
    • 200$ / month depending to time spent (3 months → 600$ Total)
  • 6 articles on Kriptoparahaber: 150$/article (6 articles → 900$ Total)

3 months total costs: 7900$

2 Likes

Hi @marketingdao-council;

I object to this proposal as they couldn’t be acquitted of previous serious accusations.

• I wonder why I’ve been blocked in the Telegram Turkey Group, despite the fact that the NEAR Protocol is decentralized. (I have never made any or any of these discussions public on the Turkish Telegram Channel, only complaining about them here in the governance forum.)

• Is it a crime for you to express our opinion here, revealing corruption and encouraging transparency?

• Is the NEAR Protocol going to be an Inc., Ltd., or Co., with each country operating as its own entity?

2 Likes

fund you so that you can ban new brilliant community members?

• I reject it.
3 Likes

true that they did not answer any of these serious accusations.
true that you neither any of us discussed any of these publicly.

On top of all this, they banned me too lol.

2 Likes

They banned me too.

But as I said before, I am always active in the Forum. I had the opportunity to read the proposal last night when you published it. like always you want a budget for non-existent admins.

2 Likes

Hi guys, please remember that we’ve decided to work separately as we couldn’t find a way to work together.
You are already supporting in a separate group.
You have a separate proposal, different plans and goals.

I wonder why you guys mention same things again here and talking bad about me?
I’ve also noted your threats from today via the private chat @KriptoRaptor please stop that!

Thank you. Gn8

NO, absolutely NOT! I will never support funding a corrupted centralized being. Don’t trust you anymore
you fixed nothing [PROPOSAL] NEAR Turkey February / March / April 2022 - #10 by crypto_blckhntr

instead:

2 Likes

producing authentic content for the Turkish community. Planning to run an improved version of OWS for Turkey. Cooperate with all contributors in a friendly and fair way.

NEW DAO: For a more transparent and decentralized community in Turkey.

Twitter: an easy-to-understand news source with an infographic.

(no, just retweet and google translate as you normally do)

Telegram: real support, no bans, and no bots.

Education: giving a seminar as it is in progress

Turkish Community will go to the moon.

The bots will stay on Earth.

2 Likes

Awesome!
that is actually what I proposed over here last month.
This should be done asap, since all diplomacy attempts have failed.
Let’s jump in a call again and discuss it with all members who want to contribute. I also have things to add.

1 Like

Good morning, Do you have evidence of corruption? Very serious question. Thanks.

Actually, many DAO’s and projects are centralized, but it doesn’t stop them doing a great job.

1 Like

let’s jump in a call? I’ll reinterpret them supporting with community feedbacks up there.

1 Like

@Dacha ain’t these evidence for serious corruption?

2 Likes

So sad to see it, but when admins team ban members it’s not an evidence of corruption.

If you have something for non-public, please send me info in pm. Thank You :blush:

Statement -

I don’t have any relationships with the group, just wanna understand what’s wrong?

I see great thriving community , 3400 messages since my last visit (2 weeks ago), I see active discussion, community involvement, news , etc

@cizi31 may Turkey community members can write here some thoughts about the community?

1 Like
1 Like

Hey guys,

We’ve already dedicated a non-insignificant amount of time to these discussions and could not come to an amicable conclusion where community members agreed to work together.

Hence, I believe we should move forward with the suggestions made in our private discussion:

Now, we can’t (and shouldn’t) prevent anyone from expressing their views on the forum in a calm and respectful manner. That said, I think the most optimal way to move forward is with the suggestions above and a heightened level of vigilance from the Community and Council members in regards to these proposals.

2 Likes

In response to this and seeing that more commenting has still resulted in continuing back-and-forth accusation slinging that both sides have flagged as inappropriate, I have closed this post for further comment at this time. I will leave it up to @David_NEAR’s discretion to unlock it so that the @marketingdao-council may reply and consider this three-month funding request.

Individuals who have raised concerns about this group publicly and in private chat - your concerns have been heard. As you all know, the power of community organization is best utilized when you’re gathering around a common productive goal, and I look forward to seeing here on the Forum what community-powered initiatives you propose for the broader NEAR Turkish community.

@cizi31 and team - please carefully note the suggestions highlighted here once more for how we’re looking to proceed. I would now amend that the optional point of changing your name has grown in urgency in order for there to be a clear understanding of the multiplicity of voices within the Turkish community. As a gesture of good will and a compromise, please strongly consider this.

11 Likes