[Closed] near trek for awareness and onboarding

Hello NEAR community

I am Lilian Okeniyi, a creative consultant onboarded on the created by chaos conclave. I am new and am ready to contribute my knowledge of web 3 to the NEAR Mission.

I recommend a proposal to do a physical trek within my city and engage people on the education of crypto currecncies and the use cases of blockchains as a solution to problems of accountability and transparency in society.

I know so much about blockchains and its terminologies and can explain it to a little child. I know and can explain consensus mechanisms, nodes, miners, validators. blocks, etc with the simplest analogies for easy understanding by the audience. My experience as a marketer would come in very handy in the delivery of this project. I would use subtle psychological techniques to engage these roadside individual to educate them about crypto with the NEAR Blockchain as a use case

The primary goal of this initiative is to have a conversation with individuals, educating them about blockchains instantaneously through an interview style of dialogue while also enumerating the positive social implications of its admininstrative architecture in real life use cases. The sequence is of as follows

1. Ask them if they know anything about crypto or blockchains

2. If they do then what has been their experience so far

3. Educate them about the benefits of crypto

4. Echo the parralelism of Blockchains in decentralization as a progressive social governance architecture that makes sure of complete social inclusion

5. present the NEAR Blockchain as an example of a great blockchain with speed and affordability

6. present their reward of $5NEAR and tell them to open a NEAR wallet to receive it

i am willing to talk to a total of 70 people while hoping i will be able to onboard at least 30 - 35 of them or more if applicable. This trek and would span 7 days as i intend to approach 10 people per day per each geographical location

Budget ( To be requested per each milestone i.e day of project )

Logistics (Transport and Feeding) Amount = $385
. To visit 7 major cities with high human traffic for extended reach of 15 people per day
. To Take photographs of various locations of each part of the city

KPI: To engage a minimum of 15 people per each location in a crypto conversation

Advertising and print Media (Flyers and Shirt) = $75
. To print simple NEAR inscription containing gov.near.org and wallet.near.org captions
. To print a NEAR shirt with a unique graphic design and logo

KPI: to distribute these flyers to individuals who show thirst for more knowledge after being onboarded. Flyers would contain simple guides to where knowledge is accessible for the prospect’s interest

Customer Engagement ( $250 + 8NEAR)
. To entertain prospects who show enthusiasm with NEAR knowledge received with snacks and beverages ($50)
. To reward crypto savvy prospects who already know about crypto and answer questions being asked of them of web3 ( $5 x 20) = $100
. 0.2NEAR for near name claiming for onboarded individuals after the engagement ( x40)

KPI: To use resources available to onboard a minimum of 5 people each day

Project Documentation and Coordination ($200)
. Create documentation for the print media
. Draft conversational dialogues for best engagement with prospects
. Hire local photographer who i would onboard also that would take photographs and document the whole day’s event
. Create NEAR Names for the onboarded prospects
. Compile report for each day’s onboarding activity

Total: $810 +8NEAR

I stated up above that the budget would be requested per each milestone which means i would only request funds needed per each day of each awareness campaign which am doing. This means that i get to request the budget in fragments needed per each day of this project. I also vow to create spontaneous reports per each fragment of the budget requested. I do this to show transparency and accountability to the Marketing DAO to make you see that i am more of the passion for this.

This project would commence from the historic city of Ibadan and in the subsequent month move to the tranquil city of calabar for the next rendition

I am very pumped to show the marketing DAO the results of my diligence with this initiative. Thank you

3 Likes

hiii, i like this initiative! may i ask where you’d be doing this? also​:crossed_fingers:t5::crossed_fingers:t5: on this proposal.

This project would commence from the historic city of Ibadan and in the subsequent month move to the tranquil city of calabar for the next rendition.

Thanks for your appreciation. Where are you based?

1 Like

nice nice! i stay in lagos.

Hello, @Optimisticlily could you please split the total budget for each category?

For example

Content → Writing → guide > $400 / KPIs, goals, metrics
Social media → Twitter → $400 / KPIs, goals, metrics/
Etc.

And exclude not supported categories.

Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you Dacha, check the new budget structure and let me know what you think.

Thank you for your proposal! Unfortunately, Events and Education categories are still on hold. So, please resubmit later!