[Closed] NEAR Stars Guild ⭐ next international month influencers cycle

Please do not submit it to Astro before it is approved, as per our guide:

1 Like

Still no from me . Propose come back on February with plan of improvements, collaborations with Near Ecosystem Guilds.
Feel free to call me 24/7 if you need some more explanations from me.
@kmotiv tg

Thanks and have a great day!

Agreed. I also would like to see if there are ways you can collaborate with other guilds and hopefully @Klint will provide suggestions on amending the proposal

David, read guide three times, what did i miss? :thinking:

Yessss, it happens. A fresh one that got today.

1 Like

Hey, this part says not to post in Astro until approved

Got it!
So waitin’ for @marketingdao-council to approve it or deny.

Hey @marketingdao-council
Have added Lite Lidger back, since i see that @JThompson123 proposal on Marketing DAO seems to be downvoted.
And added https://rubic.exchange/ as one of additional topics for youtubers.

@David_NEAR @cryptocredit @jcpacion let me know if this proposal would be approved and can be sent to DAO for voting.
@Dacha rejects, still he/she can downvote it on DAO voting.

2 Likes

Generally, Stars Guild does some awesome legwork in the ecosystem.

That said, I’m not a marketing professional so would defer to @Klint and/or @so608 for advice on how this can be improved.

On another note, are you working directly with the projects you’ve outlined in the original proposal? Or have you chosen them yourself?

1 Like

My experience of being in they tg group

• my post was deleted, when Fustao team member came to the group and asked help with promotion from the project budget , I proposed choose any blogger from Stars guild and pay directly to a YouTuber .
    So, weird. Probably, they wanna get rewards from the project and Marketing DAO? Great example of the same collaboration
  • overall Tg group is still inactive

• couldn’t find any collaborations with Russian, Indian or any other Gulids.

• I within 15 minutes reduced YouTuber rewards on $200

I will approve it, as soon as they start work with community.

1 Like

@David_NEAR asked for additional input from the marketing advisors about improving this proposal. My goal with this comment is to suggest a few simple things that I think would improve this proposal.

This proposal has a LOT of information, and there has been a lot of debate about various aspects of it. I think it is fair to argue that it is impossible to know how some of these videos will perform until they are produced – it is somewhat of an experiment. If this proposal is approved, then my advice to the MarketingDAO council is to closely review the performance of the marketing activities here before the next funding cycle.

As for specific improvements to the proposal, here is what @Zhunda outlined for the total budget in the proposal:

For YouTubers, I would like to see the proposal include:

• The call to action you are going to have for each video. Sure, the videos will mention/promote/inform about Near, but what will the video and/or description do to capture those viewers and encourage them to become members of the Near community? I want to see a specific call to action for the videos mentioned in the proposal and then statistics/numbers reported in a reasonable time period after the videos have been published.
  • For Agent Bounties, I understand how much work it is to make the deals with the YouTubers. I take no issue with that. What would make this more compelling to me is if you also proposed to create a “database” or spreadsheet or list of YouTubers and their costs and make it public so that members of the Near community have this information. That is a huge benefit to the community.
  • For Administration costs, I also understand that admin costs are necessary. To make the proposal stronger, I want to see a proposal for how much activity you plan to do on your promotional channels. Instead of “takes care of our Telegram,” for example, I want to see “has a daily presence on our Telegram” and/or “Will post 10 times on Twitter for each video over a 4-week period.” I don’t aim to tell you what amount or posting or how many times etc are right, you’re the expert there. But I think the MarketingDAO should know what you plan to do on those fronts before funding the proposal.
2 Likes

@Dacha with due respect I deleted your messages it was full of sarcasm and some how stopping Stars Guild from possibly collaborating with upcoming projects …
The NF wants to see how Stars Guild can collaborate and help other project
We were ready to help and you are coming with these

“Elliot Mayer:
Good morning Danny. You have two ambassadors from Near Community. One of them - Council at Near degens shilling team. I believe he can help you with promotion”

“Elliot Mayer:
Good morning. Fustao can choose any YouTuber from Statr’s guild list and pay them for promotion”

Indirectly pushing Stars Guild from making an impact/helping other communities
This shows lack of professionalism
Coming to Stars Guild to publish that

Told @Zhunda to caution you on this attitude or you will be banned from the Group

Secondly I don’t understand what you mean by inactive
I keep the group running everyday
We have bout 65 members
@Zhunda is making pools
Trying to see how to give everyone in the community a chance
And all you do is come up with controversial
Attitude in the official Telegram Group of Stars Guild

I wanted to call you out for your attitude am glad You made this post

1 Like

Hey David, half was chosen by team.
Another half, the one that we will concentrate this time, will be NEAR projects that contactaed us directly. Aim is to give more visibility to newly established projects:

https://www.fusotao.org
From two projects waiting for details.
Idk, some are really massive projects so two vids can be easily given.
David, if you got any projcet on your mind worth shown up, please share. ))

1 Like

Post was deleted cuz you tried to convince project authors go on their own with youtubers, that’s agains our guild guidlines.
For Hidden Gem will give another topic to advertise, not octopus.
Inactive TG as Twitter, cuz nothing much to post or discuss.

Hey Lorriane,

My vision of call to action.
For example lets go with Hidden Gem Team if they advertise Rubic Exchange.
Make their own review, tell a story about Rubic, make an additional shoutout about Vietnam NEAR community and to join their chats in description.
In description in Vietnamese write down info abut Rubic, share their web and social media links.
Under it share guilds TG and other social media accounts.

We could use bit.ly to see how many clicks it gets. From past practice on 10k views just 5-10 clicks. Why? I think cuz people feel shady clicking on bit.ly, original website links perform better, still then cant tell nothing about stats and a small SEO bonus it gets. As mentioned before, people don’t read descriptions 2-5% may look under video, after they skip to next one.

Here’s mine:

But for others, i don’t ask it. Some are pro managers and they have huuuuge lists of influencers, and they don’t work only with Stars Guild.
Even sharing my list i feel bit guilty, cuz other poeple outside NEAR community can use it and spam out youtubers.

It’s maybe not about how many posts are made but about stats growth. The most important factor for me.
To keep them in box giving “you have to make 20 posts for month” ok, can be done. To make a post cuz post is needed is easy. To keep people entertained something more needs to be done. We shared some NFTs for sample, was working great. 10 vids this month = 10 posts for sure + sharing some uptades about guild and repost top info from NEAR projects and guild. I don’t see what more can be done.

1 Like

This is your pivotal issue. Your guild don’t want to work with Community.

The reason why I suggested to contact with @IgbozeIsrael , because he is one of the best Near Community contributor who successfully completed many projects with Marketing DAO and onboarded over hundred new members. Instead of delete my message you needed contact with ambassadors and choose together YouTubers for promotion. This is true Community work.

I thought the second ambassador from Degens team , boy he’s not.

What’s wrong with it? They came with own Marketing budget , just give them a list of bloggers for choose (together with ambassadors).

1 Like

It’s come to my attention that one of the members leading your guild may be working as a social media manager for a private company, OIN Finance, that you’re servicing.

I’d love to hear your views on this

We had a chat with him in December.

They came for help for free advertisement.

Who? Maybe is not.
Even if is, what’s so bad about it?

• plus $200 agents fee
  • 7.6k views the same YouTuber

• :arrow_up_small: $650

The issue is that you’re trying to use Community Treasury to promote private marketing companies’s clients.

Once again, to get approval from me I wanna see active work with community, transparent rates , and community chosen YouTubers , topics.

Have a great day.