[Closed] NEAR Protocol Web3 Games Content Development and Promotion in portuguese

Initiative Summary:

Our project aims to create and disseminate educational and engaging content about NEAR Protocol’s Web3 games, promoting and driving engagement towards these games within the Portuguese-speaking community. This proposal aligns with the NEAR Foundation’s strategic goals, which include fostering a thriving ecosystem, driving market traction, and serving as a Web3 entry point.

Expected Impact and Value:

1. Thriving Ecosystem: By developing comprehensive coverage of NEAR Protocol Web3 games, we contribute to a thriving ecosystem of high-quality projects. We anticipate our initiative will foster user engagement and active participation within these games.
  2. Education and Market Traction: Our content will be instrumental in increasing overall education and understanding of Web3 games, particularly for Portuguese-speaking individuals. This, in turn, is likely to generate positive market traction for the games featured.
  3. Entry Point for Web3 Talent: Through our education-focused content, we aim to serve as a key entry point for new Web3 talent, encouraging more individuals to participate in and contribute to the NEAR ecosystem.

Deliverables:

Our proposal involves delivering a comprehensive suite of multimedia content to promote and educate about the various games currently active in the NEAR Protocol ecosystem. These deliverables are specifically designed to cater to our diverse audience’s content consumption preferences and habits.

Deliverables:

Our proposal involves delivering a comprehensive suite of multimedia content to promote and educate about the various games currently active in the NEAR Protocol ecosystem. These deliverables are specifically designed to cater to our diverse audience’s content consumption preferences and habits.

2 long Videos for YouTube: We will produce high-quality, informative, and engaging vertical video content for YouTube. Each video will be tailored towards providing detailed insights into the featured games, their mechanics, and their value within the NEAR ecosystem. We expect these videos to serve as a valuable resource for potential gamers and investors in the ecosystem.

4 Short Videos per Month: Recognizing the popularity of short-format video content on platforms such as TikTok, Instagram, and YouTube Shorts, we will also produce horizontal short videos. These will offer concise, bite-sized insights into the games, aiming to attract a broader audience base. These videos will have the same subject as the vertical videos, but with different scripts and filming styles.

• Examples of previous short videos:
  • Cost per short video: $350
  • Publishing Platforms: Instagram, TikTok, YouTube (@p2ecrew)

4 Articles per Month: Accompanying each video, we will publish an in-depth article discussing the featured game. The articles will have an average length of 800-1600 words.

4 Twitter Threads per Month: To further amplify our reach and engagement, we will create Twitter threads summarizing key insights from our video and article content. These threads will be designed to be easily shareable, allowing for greater distribution and reach.

To maximize impact, our content series will spotlight top games in the NEAR Protocol ecosystem based on user activity.

SweatEconomy
Zomland_Game
play_ember
goodfortuneNFT
LandToEmpire
pumpopoly
Playible
OWLDAOio
growfitter

Roadmap that outlines your monthly deliverables and plans:

Month 1:

• Week 1:
    • Vertical Video #1 (for YouTube shorts, Instagram, and TikTok) featuring SweatEconomy.
    • Article #1 discussing SweatEconomy.
    • Twitter Thread #1 summarizing insights about SweatEconomy.
  • Week 2:
    • Horizontal Video #1 (for YouTube) featuring SweatEconomy.
    • Vertical Video #2 (for YouTube shorts, Instagram, and TikTok) featuring Zomland_Game.
    • Article #2 discussing Zomland_Game.
    • Twitter Thread #2 summarizing insights about Zomland_Game.
  • Week 3:
    • Vertical Video #3 featuring play_ember.
    • Article #3 discussing play_ember.
    • Twitter Thread #3 summarizing insights about play_ember.
  • Week 4:
    • Lon Video #2 featuring goodfortuneNFT.
    • Article #4 discussing goodfortuneNFT.
    • Twitter Thread #4 summarizing insights about goodfortuneNFT.
    • Vertical Video #4 featuring goodfortuneNFT

Metrics for Measuring Success:

Our key performance indicators (KPIs) are designed to track our impact on the NEAR ecosystem effectively. They include:

1. Active Wallets: One of the significant metrics for success would be the increase in the number of active wallets within the NEAR ecosystem, specifically those engaging with the games we cover. Our content aims to inspire more individuals to actively participate and contribute to the ecosystem.
  2. Education and Market Traction: By creating comprehensive content around Web3 games on the NEAR Protocol, we hope to increase overall knowledge and understanding of these platforms within our audience base. We anticipate that this increase in understanding will result in more positive engagement within the market.
  3. User Engagement: Our goal is to cultivate a dynamic user base for our educational series. We’ll measure success based on several metrics, including the number of video views, article reads, comments, shares, and the overall interaction with our content.
  4. Content Impact: We’ll assess the efficacy of our educational series through user feedback and surveys. The ultimate goal is to observe an uptick in the number of Portuguese-speaking individuals actively participating in the NEAR Protocol ecosystem as a result of our initiative.

By focusing on these KPIs, we believe we can effectively measure the success and impact of our proposal within the NEAR ecosystem. We aim to not only meet these KPIs but exceed them, contributing to the growth and vibrancy of the NEAR Protocol community.

About P2E CREW:

We are a startup committed to accelerating the growth and adoption of Web 3, play-to-earn games, NFTs, and the Metaverse through education, content creation, and consultancy. We are building an engaged community that strives to help and cooperate with one another, predominantly targeting Portuguese-speaking individuals in Brazil.

Quality Control:

To ensure the highest quality of work, we will make sure our content is not only engaging and informative but also professionally produced and delivered. We will provide a unique perspective, depth of understanding, and insights into the topic of Web3 gaming in the NEAR ecosystem. Our videos will be well-produced, with proper editing, subtitles, music, and visual effects to enhance the viewer experience.

Collaboration:

We aim to work in collaboration with other NEAR ecosystem projects, ensuring our content is a direct response to ecosystem needs. By connecting with other ecosystem players, we aim to create high-quality, relevant, and meaningful content.

Previous Work:

Our team has a proven track record of delivering high-quality, engaging content. Our past projects have been met with positive reception from our audience, serving as a testament to our capabilities.

Social Midia links:

YouTube

TikTok

Instagram

Twitter

WhatsApp Community

Telegram Channel

Telegram Group

Discord

Blog

• Blog
  • Users: Over 4,000 per month

Newsletter

• “Giro da Crew” Newsletter
  • Subscribers: 8,000

Content is not only engaging and informative but also professionally produced and delivered. We will provide a unique perspective, depth of understanding, and insights into the topic of Web3 gaming in the NEAR ecosystem. Our videos will be well-produced, with proper editing, subtitles, music, and visual effects to enhance the viewer experience. Our written content will be in-depth, proofread, and free of errors.

Funding scheme: one-time

Funding requested: $4000

NEAR Wallet ID: 586bfe96393b455c42f4a49d22e8dbbc9f0703275fd676717d08f9c26d9220de

Wallet owner’s name: Matheus Celtic (Founder of P2E Crew)

About me:

For the past 8 years, I’ve been working in the gaming industry, high-risk investing, and the blockchain space. My experience has equipped me to excel in fast-growing and cross-border environments.

As a speaker, I’ve had the privilege of sharing my insights at several conferences, including Bitconf 2022, where I discussed the role of NFTs in the entertainment industry, Fórum dos Eventos 2022, where I delved into onboarding on Web3, Invest & Crypto Day, Conbrai 22, Non Fungible Conference, and Transformação Digital, where I talked about security in the metaverse.

Moreover, I’ve had the honor of being a guest on multiple podcasts like Growthaholics da ACE Stratups, where I discussed the metaverse, Bankless Brasil, where I talked about games, NFTs, and the metaverse, Domingos com Crypto, where I delved into games and the metaverse, and Nox Podcast, a podcast by USP.

Twitter: CelticMatheus
LinkedIn: matheusceltic

In Conclusion:

We firmly believe that our initiative will contribute significantly to the growth and vibrancy of the NEAR Protocol ecosystem. By creating educational, engaging, and high-quality content, we can accelerate adoption and understanding of NEAR Protocol’s Web3 games within the Portuguese-speaking community. We are excited for the opportunity to further contribute to the ecosystem and are confident that our project aligns with the goals and strategic direction of the NEAR Foundation.

Your consideration and support for our proposal are greatly appreciated.

3 Likes

Hi @MatheusCeltic thanks for the proposal – since you’re new to the Forum, can you give us some detail on your past experience with the NEA R ecosystem and any relevant projects you’ve completed with teams building NEAR?

You can email a link to content (since you can post here) to marketingdao@proton.me

Thanks!

Hey so608,

Thank you for taking the time to review our grant proposal. I appreciate your interest in understanding my background and experience with the NEAR ecosystem.

i’ve been actively involved in the gaming industry and the blockchain space for the past 8 years. During this period, I have accumulated a wealth of knowledge and practical insights, especially in the evolving domains of Web3, NFTs, and decentralized applications.

As for my involvement with the NEAR ecosystem, I have been following NEAR Protocol and have been fascinated by its vision of simplifying and accelerating the development of decentralized applications. Although my direct experience in building on NEAR is limited, I bring a rich background in gaming and blockchain, which I believe can be instrumental in promoting NEAR Protocol’s Web3 games within the Portuguese-speaking community.

Our team, P2E CREW, is a collective of individuals who share a passion for gaming, blockchain, and education. We have previously worked on several content creation projects, and have a strong follower base across various social media platforms including YouTube, TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, and more. Our content is known for being engaging, informative, and well-produced.

To provide you with specific details and examples of our past work, as well as to discuss potential synergies and collaboration, I will send a comprehensive email with relevant links and more information to the email, as you’ve suggested.

Thank you once again for your interest in our proposal. We are extremely excited about the potential impact of this initiative and are eager to contribute positively to the NEAR ecosystem.

Thanks!!!

Thank you. I can’t support your proposal.
Please keep in touch with Human guild
leaders to work on content plan.

Hi @MatheusCeltic

Thanks for your proposal. Before I can support, I need far more clarity on the deliverables and prices.

This platform doesn’t restrict links, you can add them into your response and edit your original post to include them. If you have already sent them via email, please also add them to the forum.

I have questions about the deliverables in your proposal:

4 vertical Vertical Video for instagram, tiktok, YouTube

• Do you have examples of tiktoks you’ve produced previously?
  • How much per video?
  • Which channel will you be publishing on?

2 Horizontal youtube per month:

• Will these be different from the tiktok videos? If so, how?
  • What channel will you be publishing these videos?
  • What is the price per video?

4 Articles: Accompanying each video, we will publish an in-depth article discussing the featured game.

• What is the average length of the article?
  • Where will you publish the articles?
  • Do you have examples of your written work?
  • What is the cost per video?

4 Twitter Threads per month:

• Where will you publish the threads? (What is the twitter handle)
  • Do you have examples of your other twitter threads?
  • What is the cost per thread?

1 Month Funding for First Proposals
We do not fund first-time proposals for multiple months. You need to create a proposal for the first month in order for us to review the work completed to determine if additional funding months are relevant.

1 Like

Hi @Klint

Thank you so much for taking the time to review my proposal and for your constructive feedback.

I’ve taken your comments to heart and just updated the proposal to include a detailed breakdown of the deliverables and costs. Additionally, I have provided answers to all the questions you’ve raised.

You can find examples of every kind of content, the channel where the videos will be published, and other relevant information in the updated proposal. I’ve also clarified the differentiation between the vertical and horizontal videos, as well as given details about the articles and Twitter threads.

Again, thank you for your input. I highly appreciate it and look forward to any further questions or suggestions you might have.

Hi @Dacha

Thank you for your response. I’ve just updated various aspects of the proposal based on feedback and insights. I would greatly appreciate it if you could take another look at the revised proposal. If there’s any area you feel could still use improvement, please let me know. I am open to feedback and am committed to refining the proposal so it aligns with what is best for the community.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

1 Like

Hi @MatheusCeltic – thanks for the revisions and for sending more details with links to the Marketing DAO via email.

In reviewing this proposal, I can’t support it in this form. Here’s my reasoning:

• In evaluating proposals, I am very closely looking at the potential impact that the project stands to bring to the NEAR ecosystem vs. the impact it will bring to the project or person funded. In this case, it’s my view that the funding will do more to elevate your platform and essentially fund the revival of your Instagram and blog while providing payment for more frequent posting on YouTube and Twitter. In order to support a project, I’m looking for evidence that the initiative is functioning, stable and regularly producing content on the channels for which it is requesting funding. In this case, I’d recommend bringing the platforms back to regular publishing (the last Instagram and blog posts are in 2022, I believe) so you can show we’d be funding an initiative reaching an engaged audience.
  • Technically speaking, we are not able to fund influencers as per these guidelines laid out for us by the NEAR Foundation. We have been asked to channel influencer collaborations through the NEAR Foundation.

In terms of a way forward, what I would find more compelling in the future is a piece of content you produced in collaboration with a NEAR project/initiative that demonstrated engagement, traction, etc., that you could include in a proposal. This would help build confidence in the impact and potential outcome that could result from approved funding.

While I can’t support this in this format, I do encourage you to keep building and participating in the ecosystem as there are many opportunities to get involved.

Hello @so608,

Thank you for your thorough review and feedback on my proposal. I appreciate your time and thoughtfulness in responding.

Regarding your first point, I understand where you’re coming from, and I apologize for any confusion. It seems there may have been a misunderstanding about our content activity. While the first three posts on our Instagram page are pinned posts from 2022, if you look from the fourth post onwards, you will see we have been consistently active throughout 2023. We have posted over 200 times this year on instagram and published 21 articles on the website, all indicating a growing organic audience engagement.

Instagram engagement

last 3 post
https://www.instagram.com/p/Ctto_P3ugh4/
https://www.instagram.com/p/CtjVSKDgXgq/
https://www.instagram.com/p/CtcirGEP6XR/

On your second point, I would like to clarify our position within the NEAR ecosystem. We are not acting as influencers, but rather as an educational ecosystem focused on web3 games. Our goal is not to enhance our platform, but to provide a valuable resource for the community, enabling more people to understand and engage with the NEAR ecosystem.

To address any further questions or clarify any details you might still have, would it be possible to schedule a call? I would be more than happy to walk you through all the numbers, strategies, and objectives.

Once again, I appreciate your feedback and will continue to engage and contribute to the NEAR ecosystem. Your insights are valuable and will undoubtedly help refine our approach.

Best regards,

Hi @MatheusCeltic thank you for your proposal.

I would echo the comments from fellow council and suggest that you continue to work to create organic growth and strong examples of self generated content in conjunction with other projects building on NEAR. Please feel free to reach out again in the future.
Now moving to Closed

Would love to see video content for Pumpopoly included in your efforts.