[Closed] NEAR NEWS - December, 2023

Hello everyone and council @marketingdao-council
We’re excited to submit our proposal for December and still base on MDAO’s objective. Details below:

1. Project Information

Name: Near News

U_elwZh6_400x400

Title: Near News - Social Media, Content Creation v.v…

Established time: 2021

Social link:

X (ex: Twitter): https://twitter.com/NEARMEME1

Telegram: Telegram: Contact @NEARNEW

2. Applicant Information:

Name: Vu Tuan Hung (Nick name: Trendheo)

Link to Governance Forum Profile: All - Activity - TRENDHEO - NEAR Forum

NEAR Wallet ID: trendheo.near

Wallet ID that will be receiving funds from this application: trendheo.near

Country of Residence: Vietnam

Twitter: https://twitter.com/tuanhungxd87

3. Proposal
Goals:

Increasing numbers of active Developers

Increasing numbers of active Users and Transactions (On-chain onboarding, On-chain engagement, On-chain participation in ecosystem dApps)

Increasing numbers of Tools, dApps on BOS

Increasing the number of people educated about NDC governance, BOS, and active projects in the ecosystem

Activities:

40+ posts/infographics per month (focus on NDC, BOS, Defi projects)

Support projects in Near Protocol

Content:

Latest News

Giveaway

Campaigns (Testnet, Mainnet, IDO, NFT Mint, etc)

4. Budget

40+ posts: $600 ($15 for each)

Support projects in Near Protocol : $200
Total: $800
Wallet ID: trendheo.near

Thanks for your time, we’ll report in the end of the month. Cc @Dacha @so608 @cryptocredit

4 Likes

Hi @TRENDHEO thank you for your proposal.
Could you share a link to your last funding Approval and Report. Thanks

2 Likes

Hi! This is the report for November :
[Report] October 2023 - NEAR NEWS - Marketing / MarketingDAO - NEAR Forum

1 Like

Hi @TRENDHEO thanks for the proposal. What you’re proposing is essentially identical the previously proposed closed proposal here:

The previous proposal was closed based on council members’ uncertainty around how the initiative and content will sufficiently track metrics around on-chain activity and align with the NDC KPIs. We need to be able to understand the clear path there for funding. I do not see enough change or different circumstances from the previous request here to support this request.

I think your initiative could be a great fit for the bounty program we will announce soon and launch in January for content creators in the ecosystem. We will share more on that soon – hopefully this week.

2 Likes

'">

Thank you for the comments!

hello, thank you for your dedicated work and valuable contribution to the Near ecosystem!

few questions:
are you going to develop Telegram account? :blush:
Screen Shot 2023-12-21 at 01.44.53

what other channels/instruments do you use/plan to use for content promotion?

joining @cryptocredit’s question about the report, it would be great to have engagement metrics in it :pray:

2 Likes

Currently I’m focusing on Twitter, the Telegram channel is where post up the news. In the future, I will develop to both BOS and Reddit! Thank you!

1 Like

Hi @TRENDHEO thanks for your proposal. I am not able to support for the same reasons outlined by @so608. Please look out for an announcement regarding our bounty program for content creators.

1 Like

thanks for the reply,
unfortunately, i can’t approve it at the moment, but would like to offer you to work on the methods and channels of increasing engagement of new users, to bring them outside from Near ecosystem :pray:

1 Like