[Approved] Near Native Community Guild (Content + Translations + Activities) November 2022Approved

Guild: NEAR Native Community Guild;
Region: CIS region and Eastern Europe;
Numbers of team: 5 members in our team;
Funding scheme: Monthly.

Our reports: August | September | October
Previous proposals: June | August

The goal of NEAR Native Community is to educate the Russian speaking community about the NEAR Ecosystem, provide support to all ecosystem projects with Russian localization, to increase awareness of the ecosystem.

• Translating and bringing to the community the main news of the NEAR ecosystem.
  • In our Telegram we try to provide more details about certain projects or activities in our network.
  • We organize AMAs with various projects

Our resources and links:
Telegram:
Telegram (Chat): (@near_protocol ) chat 12877 subs
Telegram (News) : (@near_native ) channel 7779 subs

Twitter
https://twitter.com/near_protocol 12384 subs

Blog
https://nearspace.info/

Our staff at the moment
Vadim — Growth of NEAR Native Communty (founder) — technical support for various guild stuff.
Vladislav — Community Manager — Content Editor, Social Media Lead + translations, AMA with projects of ecosystem, news for KOLs
Alexei — Localization Manager — Localization, translation verification
Alyona — Moderator of our Telegram (plus content and translations)
Yurii — Moderator of our Telegram

Social Media → Community Channels → Twitter:

Task: Share news about the NEAR ecosystem
KPIs : Amount of posts, increase followers.
Metrics: 1-3 daily news, +300 new followers on Twitter
Budget : 700 USDC

Social Media → Community Channels → Telegram:

Task: Support community members, share important news about the NEAR ecosystem, contests, small giveaways to increase group activity
KPIs : Increase group members, amount of posts
Metrics: +200 new members on Telegram
Budget : 1500 USDC

Content → Writing → Guide:

Task: Translate important articles about the NEAR ecosystem (also slightly shorter version on Telegram):
KPIs : Amount of articles, engagement on the articles
Metrics : 2-3 articles, likes and comments on our Social Media channels (Twitter, Telegram)
Costs: 800 USDC

Social Media → Others → Giveaways:

Task: Giveaways + quizzes on the blockchain on Twitter and Telegram to increase followers and impressions
KPIs : Increase followers on Twitter + Telegram
Metrics: +300 new followers on Twitter and Telegram
Budget: 500 USDC

Total: 3500 USDC

FUNDING REQUEST

For this, we are requesting the following funding: $3,500 USDC

Payout: rucommunity.near
Owner: Vadim

P.S. We understand the current difficult market situation.
In October, the second Community Manager left us, and we will also try to optimize our costs.
We would also like to say a big thanks to the Aurora Community Grants, which have enabled us to maintain ongoing content about NEAR.
I would also like to point out that with the current market situation is not helpful for community growth, but we will try to keep it together and do something in this direction. But without some support it will be very difficult.
Plus, as you can probably notice, since the beginning of the summer, we have received only two grants for the whole time and we had to be very careful with this resource.

7 Likes

Hi @Vladislav_vl25 thanks for your proposal and your understanding during the pause in funding.

The DAO is now actively working to clear the backlog of proposals.

I ave read your proposal, but before i can support it would be useful if you could complete this form .

To assist you please take a look at the new Marketing DAO proposal funding guidelines .

1 Like

Happy to support! I left my comment here regarding Near Ecosystem news stream, so probably we need your help with it.

2 Likes

Also happy to support. Thanks for a well written proposal

2 Likes

No problem, we’ll try to fill it in (it looks very massive). :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you for your support.
We specifically mentioned in our last report that we are trying to deliver everything that the NEAR Foundation publishes (translations of letters, reports).
So that users have a full understanding of what’s going on in our ecosystem.

These are difficult times, there’s plenty of negativity, but we do what we can to make sure that users don’t feel left out.

2 Likes

Thank you as well.
I know it takes a lot of time to analyze everything and understand what certain communities want to convey.

1 Like

Hi @Vladislav_vl25

Can you please elaborate on the social media deliverables?

You mention you will be posting 1-3x per day.

What type of content do you plan on creating?

1 Like

Hey, @Klint.
Sure.
News about NEAR (partnerships, work with other projects, events, major conferences for developers and builders), news about the NEAR Foundation(important partnerships, grants, reports), Pagoda(protocol innovations), our ecosystem projects (various airdrops, contests and activities in them).

We translate the information, sometimes adding something of our own to help users understand the material better or what steps are necessary to take in order to participate in the event.

1 Like

Thanks for your proposal and your patience,

I am able to support this proposal as NEAR Native is among the largest, most active communities on NEAR.

A few thoughts:

• Content creation - would be great if you could go beyond just sharing news from ecosystem (someone else wrote those news) and empower your members to create original content
    *I am curious as to how many projects and builders are within the community, try to give more visibility to contributions from the region
2 Likes

Sometimes we create this kind of content as well.
But due to the powerful decline in activity, users need clear and concise information.
I can’t tell you the exact number, but we can find members of the Russian-speaking community in almost many projects.

We also have a chat room for developers.
We translate information from Pagoda about the latest updates and inform about different technical innovations for more convenient development.
As an example from the last report.
Rustle: the First Automatic Auditor for NEAR Community
Protocol Roadmap 2023-4: The Next 2 Years of NEAR
First part
Second part
Meta Transactions (Protocol Roadmap Spotlight #1)

2 Likes