[PROPOSAL] Near metaverse Magazine n7

[PROPOSAL] Near metaverse Magazine n7

Creation of the NEAR Metaverse magazine n 7. Including writers, diagramming and proofreader.

benefit/justification

• Writers:

We believe that having articles in the magazine, about the ecosystem, web3 and metaverse are important for the quality register of metaverse. Depth content make our history more memorable.

• Diagramming:

The layout will give professionalism to the magazine. The layout will give better readability to the magazine. It will also organize the magazine sessions in a visual way. In addition will imbue the magazine with a theme in its visual communication.

• proofreader

We think that we are making quality material, and, to do so, it’s essential that the communication sound perfect, for this we send the final material of the magazine for our proofreader

the project

• Writers (4 x 50USD) - 200USD
  • Diagramming - 300USD
  • Proofreader - 100USD

timeline

Week 1: contact writers and set with them themes and deadlines

Week 2: research for material and design

Week 3: join the material and diagramming the magazine

Week 4: send for proofreading; mint it and close the report

Final products

The number 7 diagrammed and revised magazine with at least 10 sections and approximately 50 pages, with ecosystem members texts minted in mintbase.

Subtotal: 600USD

1 Like

Hi, I would love to apply for the role of a content writer. Where do I send my cv or how do I apply?

hellow <3

can you send me by message.

1 Like

[REPORT] Near metaverse magazine N7

Project participants

beetlejuice

becopro

klarakopi

jonadas

fritz

woodward

cryptonaut

Project Status Completed

Project Accounting

we make the diagramming of the magazine with 42 pages and 12 topics

We will stay with 3 of the 4 writers to make a continuity on the magazine

What we have accomplished in may

Here is the diagrammed and minted magazine

Here is the art and post of the event

Learning

We think that we achieve a great result in this last number with the format, sequence, writers and so on. We, now, think we are ready to go for the next level

Next Steps

Continue the magazine and start planning new formats (physical, maybe) and partnership with other daos (like Publisher DAO)

2 Likes