[Closed] Near Involvement w/ Huge NFT SF Art Gallery/ Blockchain Party

I am reaching out to Near to see if they would be interested in sponsoring the next big NFT SF Art Gallery & Blockchain Party. This event will take place at Atlas Cafe in San Francisco on June 2nd 6-9 pm pst. This event should have up to 300-400 people that stem from several groups that revolve around crypto, nft, entrepreneurship, web 3.0, and blockchain.

The groups involved include the SF Blockchain Developers, Tech Girls Social, Bridge Builders DAO, San Francisco Crypto Art Group, Web 3.0 Bay Area, and Web 3.0 Security. You should be able to see that each group has individually posted this on their meetup page and collectively the number of RSVP on Meetup is up to 300 pp.

The event is also listed on eventbrite which has received up to 100 RSVP.

This event is a reoccurring event that happens often at Atlas Cafe and the event’s theme is focused on creating a diverse and united community together. We want to build the bridge in making sure that the many crypto and nft groups are coming together; while celebrating and embracing diversity.

We have several well-known NFT SF artists that will be showcasing diverse or interesting works. This includes the following artists:

Goksu
Evan Pun
Camille Chiang
And so much more

Ask: We ask for a $5-10 k drink coverage for the event.

For this event, sponsors will be able to showcase your logo and company brand on a slide that will be shown on each 4 screens as they loop art pieces. Sponsors will also be able to have your ambassadors give out promotional material and the DJ will give the company a shoutout as well.

In the past, we have had other companies sponsor/collaborate with us. We would love to have Near collaborate/sponsor this event this time. Please let us know if your team would be interested.

The event links are listed below:

1 Like

Good evening; it looks like the proposal is outdated…

Could you please reach me out on telegram @kmotiv ? I will connect you with Near people from Bay Area. Thank You