I am Naveen, Guild Leader of NEAR NFT Club. During our course of getting new NFT artists to NEAR NFTs, our team has identified Instagram as a potential social media for migrating new Digital Artists from different demographic locations.
After working on Instagram for the last two months, my team has identified that we need to promote NEAR-related activities on it with some potential tags
which can be used when we need to broadcast our activities to a larger audience from any IG accounts.
To make this happen, a team of 4 new people is needed right now who will work to promote our activities by helping us to elevate our two community channels [@near.updates and @nearprotocol_news] proposing to do 90 posts in a month from each account plus running extra accounts where they will have the responsibility to
- Cross-promote NEAR activities from stories and reels
- Increase the visibility of proposed tags
- Make communication with Influencers or Digital Artists communities
- Conduct NFT workshops in their native language [This will help our NFT community to grow]
- Overall 20+ hours / Weekly engagement
Why 90 Posts?
- The team will target to do 3 Posts/Day which gives better account visibility in IG.
I have submitted a similar request earlier more elevated towards the NFTs and IG Clients where the proposed amount was $2500/pm for each member. Previous Post
Which I feel can be proposed later if the KPI and visibility on Instagram from this initiative get better and more time is going to be needed from the members.
Right now, I am proposing $1500/pm for each member.
Total $1500 X 4 = $6000/pm for the team.
@JMaenen, please have a look.
Note: For myself and my existing team to monitor this initiative, I will cover the funds from my Guild budget.
For suggestions, please comment your thoughts if any.