[Closed] Near Insight with Burlesquedao on Twitter Space/ Burlesquetrivia quizzes

One time payment

Near Insight with Burlesquedao is about coming together as a community and also inviting friends and family to discuss about Near Ecosystem, importance and how to create NFTs, education on Web3, Metaverse and also to know more about Near Platform Governance. This will be an interactive meeting also on Twitter space.

We are also going to be doing some little entertainment by inviting comedians @Hydriz1 @Microphone to perform.

We are also having a Trivia quiz on our telegram channel in which also we use to keep the community engaged. So far with this initiative, we have onboarded over 60 person to the community.

Here is our social medias

Burlesquedao on Twitter

Burlesquedao on Telegram Telegram quiz channel

Burlesque Dao Telegram

Benefits

• Find out what people are saying about Near. …
  • Stay in touch with our community. …
  • Be on top of hot topics. …
  • Discover content inspiration. …
  • Be smarter, better, more informed…

We will be using this medium to onboard people to near ecosystem and also be creating more Near users. We will be inviting @Hawwal and also @Coolkay as our host.

Budget

(Twitter)
Host : ( 100$ x 3)
Comedians: (100$ x 2)
Rewards for audience questions&Answers: 50$
Graphic designer: $50

(Telegram)
Telegram quiz: 100$ for a month.
Telegram Management: $100

Total Budget : 800$

Wallet: burlesque.sputnik-dao.near

I hope you guys give us a try

@marketingdao-council @MktngDAO_Advisors @Klint @Dacha @satojandro @cryptocredit

2 Likes

Hello! Could you please fill out the form? Thank you very much!

Hi Romanus,

Thank you for the proposal.

I’d like to echo the reasoning behind one-time events I just provided on your other proposal here.

We tend to fund Twitter Spaces Series - regular spaces that enable the team to build a brand and following. This is the kind of consistent commitment where we start to see value accrue over time.

Another element of Twitter Spaces is the subject matter of the content which must have a close connection to NEAR protocol to become eligible for funding from Community Funds. I am not convinced that hosting comedians during the space would meet that criteria.

I also want to remind you that as per the latest guidelines, we are no longer able to cover giveaways (there’s been some controversy, very hard to track in a fair and transparent way) or social media management.

I do not support this proposal

2 Likes

Well comedy is one of the fast blowing talent here in Nigeria and in the world. Hosting comedians will really create a great impact as we discuss on near and it Ecosystem. With this meetup, comedians will have a wider knowledge about Near. Near Protocol will be an accepted crypto currency for event hosted by them. They get to know how metaverse works also. Many hear about this but have no idea of how is looks and it potentials. I implore you to look into it. Onboarding more comedians to the ecosystem is also a great impact as they use their skills for the ecosystem. @satojandro

Hi @Romanus – thanks for the proposal and interest in the NEAR ecosystem. It’s clear you are enthusiastic about connecting NEAR with niche audiences and talented people in your region. While I respect that, I cannot support this proposal for the same reasons outlined in my comment to your previous proposal requesting funding for hairstylists.

I also agree with @satojandro about the giveaways and events in his reply. Because of all of these factors together, this is not something I can support at this time.

1 Like

Hi @Romanus

Having read the comments from @satojandro and @so608, I don’t have any additional comments and agree with their comments. I’m really sorry, I cannot support this proposal at this time.

1 Like