[Closed] Near Insider - Marketing Growth | December

Hello everyone and Happy December! I would like to submit our proposal for the new month

Guild Name: Near Insider
Social Accounts:
Near Social: Near Social
Twitter: https://twitter.com/near_insider
Telegram Channel: Telegram: Contact @near_insider

The proposal was previously approved

Previous Report

1. Metrics
  • Users Onboarding & Retention: Our main objective is to uphold a high retention rate of 70% for users eight weeks post-onboarding. Activities will mainly focus on educating users about NDC and BOS
  • Account acquisition cost: Range $5-$7. We’ll focus on organic content and optimize rewards in marketing campaign
  • Diverse dApp Engagement: We set a goal to keep at least 50% of users interacting with 3 dApps in 1 week
  • Social engagement score: this is our strength. We’ll increase brand awareness on Twitter, metrics: Followers, Like, Repost, Impressions via quality content and AMA
  1. Content & Campaign
  • 50-70 infographics per month (latest news, weekly highlight, …)
  • 4-5 AMAs per month
  • 1 Giveaway per month (on Near Social)
  1. Budget
    $2500
    Wallet ID: near_insider.near

Thanks for your support! Cc @marketingdao-council @Dacha @so608 @cryptocredit

1 Like

Hi @near.insider – reading through this, curious what your strategy is for tracking this:

• Diverse dApp Engagement: We set a goal to keep at least 50% of users interacting with 3 dApps in 1 week

Thanks!

1 Like

We will ask our community to exchange and submit proof of transactions.

Along with that, community members will be encouraged to post discussions and re-txs every week on our telegram communication.

This month we started tracking using this form. And there will be a report at the end of the month

1 Like

Thank you for your proposal.

Could you please give more clarity on the strategies that you are going to use to retain users and on-chain engagements? because your previous reports didn’t provide more details on retentions and on-chain activities.

1 Like

I recommend that you create a BOS page where your users can be redirected and interact with your content, as this will allow us to easily track on-chain engagements and activities. You can use any of the existing widgets by forking them.

2 Likes

Yeah thanks for suggesting. We created BOS and will active on it

We worked with defi projects and will organize contests like Staking Party in every month to retain them

Hi @near.insider thanks for your proposal. I have reviewed and noted replies to questions.
Happy to support for this month. In January, we will be shifting our approach to funding content projects. Look out for more details soon.

2 Likes

Thank you very much! We’re also happy to catch up the MDAO’s request

Hello! I’m pleased to inform you that we’re preparing a Bounty program for content creators. I recommend applying in January when it launches :pray:

1 Like

Thank you but we also made content and campaigns for this month and planned for January, pls patient to see our results

2 Likes