[Approved] NEAR India montly budget : August 2021

NEAR India guild is a community-focused guild of NEAR for the Indian region. The NEAR India guild has many collective goals like content creation, educational community growth, developer education/onboarding into the NEAR ecosystem, contributors onboarding, etc.

But for quarter three and quarter four, our guild’s goals are to grow our Twitter members from 420 to 1500, Telegram from 329 to 1000 members, and to educate 500 students/people about NEAR and its ecosystem use cases through virtual events like webinars where we will invite people to join our Guild or community.

All the proposals by our team members are created to achieve these goals through the different forms of contributions.

For August, I’m planning to create two educational events and two marketing articles, and you can find the details of the events and articles below.

Event-1: This event is going to happen on 25th August 2021, with some employees of Wipro tech(Bhubaneswar), and this event intending to give an open invitation to my attendees to test products of NEAR like NEAR wallet, NEAR tip bot, SputnikDAO, Mintbase, Aurora, etc. I’m Expecting 30+ attendees for the first event.

Event-2: This event will happen on 30th August 2021, with a local college student. I plan to teach about tools on the NEAR protocol that can be used for the development, and benefits of the NEAR protocol over other platforms. I’m expecting 50+ attendees at the second event.

At the end of each event, I plan to conduct a question and answer round where I will ask questions to the audience, and in reward, I will distribute some tokens to the audience if anyone answers my questions.

I’m expecting 150 NEAR tokens for the execution of these events where I will distribute 50-70 tokens to the audience.

First article: This article is going to publish on Hackernoon with a detailed description of the Defi ecosystem in NEAR protocol and I’m expecting 4500+ readers on this article for the first month of publishing.

Second article: This article will publish in Coingeek publication and this article is created to describe DAOs on NEAR and for this article, I’m expecting 3000+ readers for the first month.

To execute these articles I’m expecting 50 NEAR tokens.

You can find my last month’s progress report here

Total requested amount in USD=$886 (price based at the time of posting)
 Total requested amount in  NEAR=146N (price based at the time of posting)
 NEAR Wallet ID: jiten1.near
 Wallet owner’s name: Jitendra Naik
1 Like

I am happy to announce that the past month’s proposal was a huge success because of my team’s digital marketing experience and skills, we have successfully more than doubled NEAR India’s social media analytics overall, and our high-quality content has been immensely loved by the audience.
Social media marketing and content creation is an ongoing service that would be carried out regularly throughout the month. Metrics for measuring success and the impact which my team expects for the Near Indian community is as mentioned:

• For Instagram:

Will be creating:
25-30 highly engaging graphics
15-20 highly quality videos
10-15 memes

Aim to achieve:
An increase in account reach by 70%-95%
An increase in content interactions by 90%-120%
Grow Instagram by 100-150 followers

• For Twitter:

Will be creating:
25-30 highly engaging graphics
15-20 highly quality videos
10-15 memes

Aim to achieve:
Aim to increase the overall account impressions by 80%
Aim for 3-4% ER
Target an increase in profile visits by 60%
Grow Twitter followers by 80-110 followers

For Medium:
2 medium articles on current ongoing topics in the ecosystem to educate the local reading audience.

Apart from social media marketing other tasks which my team would be conducting are:

• Market Study (to understand the ongoing trends in the markets as to keep the content fresh and up to date)

• Managing all content interactions (To interact with the audience and grow the engagements organically)

• Content management (Manage all the content coming in from other content creators in the community, get needful changes, and strategise accordingly)

• Chat support, regular retweeting, timely posting, content distribution, and on spot all content request from the community will be properly catered.

My team would also be working around planning and strategizing how to get in touch with other NEAR pages, create an image for NEAR India in the ecosystem.

The estimated timeline to achieve these goals is 1 month.

Here is a link to our last month’s progress report: [Proposal] NEAR India Guild DAO:June 2021 (Accepted) - #23 by Aakash297

To execute this proposal, we would request the team for:
300 NEAR
Wallet Id: aakash.near
Owner Name: Aakash Bhalla

1 Like

Hello Team Near,
let us introduce ourselves first, I am crypto influencers from india,We started
webmasteremind YouTube channel in 2017.
The Webmastermind team has many collective goals like content creation, educational community growth, etc…

The web mastermind team has always been at the forefront of spreading crypto and blockchain awareness in India,
We will work with Near India as we have been doing till date.
And our vision is to connect 10 to 100 people every day in Near India, and make them learn and aware about Near Protocol and Near India, so that they can learn from us and teach more people.

Now are going to hit 50k subscriber
on our youtube channel.
Webmasteremind team is active on all major social media platform and we made very strong
community there.

For Youtube:

Will be creating:

1. One dedicated video upto 10 min
  2. One integrated video

Aim to achieve:

We will give complete information about Near Protocol through our videos on our YouTube, so that it is easy for people to use Platfrom,
which will explain tutorial, review and complete information about Near Ecosystem DAO,
like how to use it,
Like how to make Near Wallet,
how to use dao
How can Near Protocol prove to be better etc etc.

For Instagram:
Will be creating:
5 to 10 post ( about near platform and meme… )

Aim to achieve:
Through Instagram, we can spread awareness of Near India through Post and Mimi, I think we can add 10 to 50 people daily near me.

An increase in content interactions by 90%-120%

For Twitter:

Will be creating:

5 -10 memes ( about near platform post and meme )

Like and retweet ( official near platform)

Aim to achieve:
Through Instagram, we can spread awareness of Near India through Post and Meme,
Target an increase in profile visits by 50-60%
Grow Twitter followers by 50-100 followers

For article and blog own website
(Cryptopunkh.com)…

4 blog and articles on current ongoing topics in the ecosystem to educate the local reading audience.

this article is created to describe DAOs on NEAR and for this article, I’m expecting 2000+ readers for the first month.

You can find my last month’s progress report -shorturl.at/kouM2 (Processing: Near india.pdf…

To execute this proposal, we would request the team for:
300 NEAR
Wallet Id: anshu.near
Owner Name: Anshu Sharma

Hey all,

In the future, can you please follow the guidelines for submitting proposals in the guide.

It’s really important the following is clear:

• Expected impact and value you foresee for the NEAR ecosystem/community
  • Metrics for measuring success
  • Estimated timeline and achievement milestones

I’ll read over those proposals and encourage @jcatnear and @cryptocredit to do so, too. Will get you all some feedback and questions ASAP :tada:

1 Like

Hello Team,

I’m Sanket, from NEAR India Guild member since September 2020.

My work is to moderate the NEAR India community. I’m also helping NEAR India generate regional content. Once the guild grows, more people start exploring NEAR India. Then, content in regional language can help them feel familiar.

For August, I have come up with something similar to what I have done previously.

I will be translating 10 Articles from the NEAR blog/ecosystem. These articles will be in the Hindi language targeting the Indian audience. In Every Article, I will give social media links to the NEAR India guild so people will join our NEAR India community and indirectly, these efforts can help to achieve our guild’s goal. To propagate these articles to grow their reach, I will share them on my social media and other guild’s social media. With the article posted, I think each article will get 10-20 Views over the period. These articles will be posted on NEAR India Twitter as well. From there, It will get 10+ like, and 50+ impressions on each article. For this, I need 100 NEAR.

For this month, I will also be working on short videos for Twitter and Instagram. I will make videos on NEAR Ecosystem updates and summary videos from the NEAR blog. These videos will be in Hindi to highlight the key points of different partnerships and updates from the guild. With the short videos, I’m planning to target Hindi speaking population on Instagram. I will link NEAR India social media in every video and make the videos according to Instagram format. We will get 70+ impressions and 20+ likes in each video in due course of time from these videos. I will work on 15 Videos, and for this, I need 200 NEAR.

Total NEAR =300
Wallet ID:- sanket.near
Owner Name:- Sanket

Hello Team,

This is Ra. I’m glad to be a part of NEAR INDIA guild since its inception. In the past couple of months we have contributed to the near ecosystem by delivering awesome content, doing technical workshops and a lot more. With the goal of spreading the word of NEAR in India, we are moving a step forward each day. Perhaps, with the growing guild and a lot of talented people along, we can push harder.

As per my previous month proposal, I mentioned about adding something new, NEAR hub, Now it is the time to make this popular. With all the motivation and help that I get from my guild members, I would like to share with you my proposal for this month of August.

The main Goal of this proposal is to expand the NEAR INDIA community in our region.

Twitter

Videos : Will make 10 videos on all updated topics, educating community/users about NEAR Ecosystem. The goal is to cover NEAR & Ecosystem updates and get as much outreach as we can.

Impact: Will get 27000 minimum impressions. Keeping the Crypto India/Global community updated on what’s new in NEAR.

Visuals: Will share 10 to 15 visuals on all updated topics, educating community/users about NEAR Ecosystem.The goal is to cover NEAR & Ecosystem updates and get as much outreach as we can.

Impact: Will get 15000 minimum impressions. Keeping the Crypto India/Global community updated on what’s new in NEAR.

Meme’s : Will share 10 to 15 memes to add some fun and create curiosity.

Impact: 13000 impressions.

Note: The stats for twitter are calculated on the basis of minimum impact, though we should get higher impact. For engagement, we would work hard to get as much as we can, I prefer not to restrict ourselves with numbers rather work in an open territory.

Instagram

Videos: Will make 10-15 videos on all updated topics, educating community/users about NEAR Ecosystem.The goal is to cover NEAR & Ecosystem updates and get as much outreach as we can.

Visuals: Will share 10 to 15 visuals on all updated topics, educating community/users about NEAR Ecosystem.The goal is to cover NEAR & Ecosystem updates and get as much outreach as we can.

Goal:

Medium:

NEAR HUB: two biweekly community newsletter.

As per our first edition, already published, we got good engagement and Would explore more in this area.

Impact: 150 claps each

For the above proposal , I would request the team to allocate me 300 NEAR Tokens.

We Have always made impactful content and would continue to deliver the same. We have a couple of new ideas too, which we will work in between and maybe share them in my next proposal. Below are some ideas:

New sticker pack: I will create a new sticker pack of memes, to add some fun on telegram ! :wink:

NEAR Twitter Gif : I will create 5 Gifs, which will be used with tweets.

And many more :slight_smile:

Glad to be a part of. Thanks for the trust :slightly_smiling_face:

DAO request is live, click here to check

N:B- As per the instruction of @David_NEAR we created a new DAO request under Marketing DAO so all council members of community squad DAO are requested to ignore the DAO request on Community squad DAO.

Heya,

As we discussed, it’s important each of the proposals are submitted separately (as they are on this thread :tada: )

However, that means there won’t necessarily be one major DAO proposal, since not everything is approved yet.

In fact, nothing on the thread has been discussed and the title hasn’t moved to Approved as per the guide

Let’s wait for discussion from the community and the Marketing Council and we can see what to award.

I will leave my feedback on each proposal ASAP

1 Like

Oh, and @jiten123321 you’ll be submitting to the Marketing DAO rather than Community Squad, I believe.

Please do refer to the guide if you need a hand. Would love some feedback on that too, if there’s something not clear.

1 Like

Thanks, @David_NEAR for your guidance now I created our DAO request under the marketing vertical and you can check the new DAO request here

Heya,

However, that means there won’t necessarily be one major DAO proposal, since not everything is approved yet.

In fact, nothing on the thread has been discussed and the title hasn’t moved to Approved as per the guide

Please allow the community and Council to have an open discussion on proposals prior to submitting funding requests to the DAO

1 Like

Hey @jiten123321

Awesome to see proposals being submitted here :tada:

Few questions on the proposal which began the thread:

For the first two events, can you please share how you plan on measuring the success of these and what impact you foresee in the NEAR Ecosystem?

Regarding the two articles, do you have any examples of past work? Where are you getting the figures from? What’s the length of the articles?

1 Like

Hey,

For your YouTube channel, would you be open to sharing the following stats:

Watch Time , Average Percentage Viewed and Average View Duration from the YouTube Analytics dashboard?

And our vision is to connect 10 to 100 people every day in Near India, and make them learn and aware about Near Protocol and Near India, so that they can learn from us and teach more people.

How are you quantifying this?

For Instagram:
Will be creating:
5 to 10 post ( about near platform and meme… )

Can you share previous posts, please?

Through Instagram, we can spread awareness of Near India through Post and Mimi, I think we can add 10 to 50 people daily near me.

Add people to what? Social media following, or an on-chain presence?

Like and retweet ( official near platform)

Personally, I’d assume this to be standard throughout all NEAR Guilds since the success of the ecosystem is a shared success. I wouldn’t consider this something that can be funded by the Marketing DAO (or any DAO)

For Twitter:
Will be creating:
5 -10 memes ( about near platform post and meme )

Can you share examples and engagement stats, please? Number of impressions would be good to see.

4 blog and articles on current ongoing topics in the ecosystem to educate the local reading audience.
this article is created to describe DAOs on NEAR and for this article, I’m expecting 2000+ readers for the first month.

Do you have any metrics on this? Where are you getting the 2,000+ number from?

Hey!

These articles will be posted on NEAR India Twitter as well. From there, It will get 10+ like, and 50+ impressions on each article. For this, I need 100 NEAR.

The number of impressions on these articles is negligible and I, personally, don’t believe it adds any value to the ecosystem nor does it contribute in any meaningful manner to the adoption of NEAR.

For this month, I will also be working on short videos for Twitter and Instagram. I will make videos on NEAR Ecosystem updates and summary videos from the NEAR blog.

Can you please share previous examples?

We will get 70+ impressions and 20+ likes in each video in due course of time from these videos. I will work on 15 Videos, and for this, I need 200 NEAR.

I feel the same way as I did in regards to the articles.

It’s awesome to see efforts being made on this front, but I don’t think the mediums you’re using to reach your audience have reached the point where funding from the Marketing DAO would impact significantly.

Happy to hear your and everyone else’s opinions of course!

Hey hey!

As per my previous month proposal, I mentioned about adding something new, NEAR hub, Now it is the time to make this popular.

Can you share more details on this, please? What is it? How will it impact the NEAR Ecosystem?

Videos : Will make 10 videos on all updated topics, educating community/users about NEAR Ecosystem. The goal is to cover NEAR & Ecosystem updates and get as much outreach as we can.

Make the videos and share them where? What channel?

Impact: Will get 2700 minimum impressions. Keeping the Crypto India/Global community updated on what’s new in NEAR.

Per video? Or across all 10?

What type of metrics for engagement is typically being received on these? What Twitter account from? The NEAR India Guild Twitter?

Instagram
Videos: Will make 10-15 videos on all updated topics, educating community/users about NEAR Ecosystem.The goal is to cover NEAR & Ecosystem updates and get as much outreach as we can.

Can you please share past examples? How will you measure the success of these? What’s the impact to the NEAR Ecosystem?

Medium:
NEAR HUB: two biweekly community newsletter.

Can you please share the first edition and the stats for it?

Hi David,

NEAR HUB is a community news letter published on medium. The idea is to include some of the best NEAR community & guilds do in a certain period of time and add them in NEAR Hub. So, there is one place to read about all gud stuff that happened in the past two weeks. The outcome of this is more community engagement, guilds trying to put their best to be published in the next edition.

link for the first edition: https://twitter.com/NEARProtocol_IN/status/1423667682067496960

For the videos, it will be short and shared on twitter. from NEAR INDA twitter handle.

sorry its a typo error, actually it was suppose to be 27000 ,however as per my last month ,july, progress report , we were able to get 15k+ impressions on just 6 videos on twitter. so looking ahead to that achieve more this time :slight_smile:
here is a link of my last month progress report : STATS for the month of JULY - Google Sheets

Hey,

Thanks for sharing that.

Can you please respond to my remaining questions in this comment?

Thanks!

some of the past examples of the content I made for NEAR Ecosystem :wink:

For youtube

For twitter

https://twitter.com/NEARProtocol_IN/status/1419269772517122053
https://twitter.com/NEARProtocol_IN/status/1412692920545677318
https://twitter.com/NEARProtocol_IN/status/1397596537849483264
https://twitter.com/NEARProtocol_IN/status/1383827987196350466
https://twitter.com/NEARProtocol_IN/status/1374277387437756419
https://twitter.com/NEARProtocol_IN/status/1368999004449746946
https://twitter.com/NEARProtocol_IN/status/1365671933228949507

The metrics we use to measure are twitter analytics , Our goal from the day one we created NEAR India guild is to spread the word of NEAR in our region. our team consist of people from different backgrounds and we focus on areas such as education and community engagement. I as a content creator focuses on covering all new updates and announcement by delivering visuals or videos.

Stats for NEAR HUB

Twitter:

Impressions : 1017
media views: 123
total engagement: 100

Medium:

views: 26
reads: 10
read ratio: 38%