[APPROVED] NEAR Health Twitter Spaces for Open discussions

Dear @marketingdao-council Team,
I am writing to request for a little funding to support NEAR Health. As you may know, NEAR Health is focused on leveraging blockchain infrastructure for healthcare applications and help show people in the Healthcare industry the role NEAR infrastructure could play in this asoect. With the funding we are requesting, we plan to be organizing Twitter spaces on NEAR Health Twitter account, where we will discuss about blockchain for healthcare and invite other individuals with similar projects to share their experiences and ideas, showcase why NEAR is the ultimate choice for such applications, the challenges and all.
Through these Twitter spaces, we will be able to reach a wide audience and educate them about the potential of blockchain technology in the healthcare industry and invite more builders to the ecosystem as we have been doing for a while, there are already couple of healthcare projects on NEAR building amazing things, these spaces will help give them visibility also, attract investments for them and also help set way for the starting of new ideas. By sharing our knowledge and experiences, we hope to foster a community of individuals who are passionate about improving healthcare through innovative technology.
I believe that this initiative will be beneficial to NEAR Protocol’s marketing strategy in several ways.

Advantages to the ecosystem:

1. it will serve as an on boarding process from our end because after each space we’ll ask them to join our Telegram channel for onboarding and maybe a little reward or something, i mean if the idea is to bring new people to the ecosystem not just engage those who are already in, then this is one of the better ways for us as we’ll bring new people to the discussion

2. it will help to increase the visibility of Health and data leveraging related projects already in the ecosystem, some we’ve already had contact with include MedDAO, cannibis, deBio, datality, Qstn, vSelf, Beetogether, Lacrove etc

3. by showcasing the potential of blockchain technology in healthcare, we can help to position NEAR Protocol as a leader in the space(blockchain for healthcare) as we’ll work hard to invite big minds in the healthcare industry to speak and also listen from NEAR orientated minds.

4. by fostering a community of individuals who are passionate about improving healthcare through innovative technology, we can help to build a positive perception of NEAR Protocol among the general public.

5. this will allow us reach a new set of audience previously not in the crypto space and bring them on board to the ecosystem.

6. will help us collaborate with health related projects from different ecosystems as we’ve started last year, this will altogether be good to the greater ecosystem of Near

From our previous spaces we’ve invited couple of great minds from the health industry(consultants, public health workers, data scientists, ML engineers and so on), and blockchain space to discuss ideas, mostly project owners and enthusiasts

Activities;

• 2 spaces per week for 3 months
  • we need banner design for showing up the speakers

Duration: 3 months
April, May, June

Twitter: https://twitter.com/NEARhealth_

Metrics:

• number of listeners
    -number of spaces
    -number of collaborations
    -number of speakers
    -new on boards to the ecosystem
    -number of projects we might initiated
    -audience reached

Funding Details for 3 months
-Space oragizers and hosts : $300
-Banner designs: $100
Total : $400

wallet: nearhealth.near

I am happy to provide more detailed information about my proposal and answer any questions you may have. Thank you for your consideration, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

@Dacha @so608 @Klint @cryptocredit

2 Likes

Hi again @marketingdao-council, please review.
@Dacha @so608 @Klint @cryptocredit

1 Like

Hello team! All goals should be focused of increasing UAW and transactions In our Ecosystem.

Let’s think how can we do it.

1 Like

Yes and these activities will certainly fo that as it will serve as an on boarding process from our end because after each space we’ll ask them to join our Telegram channel for onboarding and maybe a little reward or something, i mean if the idea is to bring new people to the ecosystem not just engage those who are already in, then this is one of the better ways for us as we’ll bring new people to the discussion, and one more thing, to bring new people into something, you gotta show people how good that thing is, you gotta explain, talk or write about it and this is the purpose
thanks @Dacha

Hello again @marketingdao-council
please can we get some definitive review on this, we want to be done with with before we bring up something bigger, this is like a background opening to bigger activities we want to start to contribute largely to the ecosystem
@Dacha @Klint @so608

Thanks for your proposal,

I am very intrigued by this proposal. NEAR Virtual Machine is a beast and it certainly unlocks many use cases, Healthcare being one of them. The challenge with this type of proposal is that it requires a fairy advanced level of understanding of the NEAR tech stack to be able to accurately represent and explain in simple ways how NEAR can help.

Some of the core concepts that would have to be covered, and make a connection to the healthcare use case are:

• Account abstraction
  • Meta Transactions
  • NEAR scalability
  • Privacy? (Healthcare, sensitive data) > Calimero?

I note that the team has been working for on this initiative for a while and that the requested amount is low. However, before I make a decision, I’d like some reassurance that the team is up to date with all these tech advances and is confident in explaining them on Twitter spaces.

1 Like

Hey @satojandro thanks for the review
I can very much assure you that the team is up to the task of explaining all relevant tech stack related to the healthcare sector, some of these you’ve written about in our medium, we even made videos for some like calimero, NEAR’s scalability etc.

And as it is, the team is also making research and learning everyday for tech stacks related to the healthcare, so be rest assured that we’ll do well, thanks

1 Like

Thanks for providing the additional information.

I support this proposal.

Please note that, as usual, for any subsequent proposal we’ll be looking towards any metrics that reflect growth on both the project and how it has contributed to the broader NEAR ecosystem.

1 Like

Of course, thank you for your support.

1 Like

Thank you for your proposal.
Everything looks good to me. Please try to stay structured with your twitter spaces and promotion.

You have my support.

1 Like

thank you for your support, we will do our very best.

Hi @Mohaa I think there is huge potential in bringing more healthcare related applications to the NEAR ecosystem. I can support this.

I agree with what the other council members have said in terms of needing to have specific metrics on your future report to help us evaluate progress and justify future funding. Also, I think Dacha makes a good point about adjusting metrics to show that your efforts are also increasing transactions/wallet activity.

Moving this to approved.

1 Like

thanks for your support, and all recommendations for the required metrics have been noted, we’ll work toward achieving them and document everything possible

Check DMs - we need more information before we can proceed with payment.

1 Like

Replied, thanks. sorry for the inconveniences @satojandro

Hello @satojandro please check DM