[Closed] NEAR grassroot sports community in the month of december, 2022

[PROPOSAL] NEAR GRASSROOT SPORTS COMMUNITY IN THE MONTH OF DECEMBER,2022

Hello NEAR family, I live in a community where from my observation its inhabited with vibrant youths and young adults who have the passion in sporting activities(table tennis, video games, basketball football), and football is the major sports which attracts the attention of the people in my community. And I intend to promote NEAR PROTOCOL in my community and neighboring communities through NEAR GRASSROOT SPORTS COMMUNITY.

Guild name: NEAR GRASSROOT SPORTS COMMUNITY.

Funding scheme: Bi-monthly

Seeing that the gaming platforms on NEAR has been doing great and requires more users, I seek to engage the youths within and around my community and at large through a sports event.

HOW WILL THIS BE?

The sports event will for a start begin with a football competition featuring 8 teams of 6 players each. This shall be like a league where all teams play each other to have the team with highest points emerge as winner.

The essence of having this as a league tournament is to draw the attention of more spectators who via being fans of the teams, get involved in the activities of the competition.

The community shall have a (telegram, Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, and discord group) to engage both teams and fans in bounty activities around the NEAR ecosystem.

These activities after onboarding shall be such as quizzes, content contests, AMAs with winners, etc

This shall further into partnership with gaming platforms on NEAR to continue the process of onboarding and usage.

THE COMMUNITY IS OPEN FOR ANYONE TO BE PART OF

FUNDS REQUIREMENT

We choose a bi-monthly funding because sporting activities needs planning and proper implementation to get the right audience.

1. Branded Jersey with NEAR logo for 8 Teams $500
  2. Renting of field for the tournament $250
  3. Trophy and medals for the finalist $100
  4. Footballs for the games $50
  5. Water and glucose $30
  6. First Aid kit $100
  7. Compensation for 3 match official throughout the tournament $300
  8. Logistic and others $70

PRIZES FOR WINNER & RUNNER UP

1. First Prize $200
  2. Second Prize $100
  3. Other individual awards(most goal scorer, most valuable player etc) $50

TOTAL $1750

Wallet ID: vanny16.near

Metrics to measure success

1. By end of first sporting events, we are able to a. Have 100 telegram active members all with NEAR wallets and engaging gaming platforms on NEAR
  2. Produce at least 3 educative materials on NEAR for community consumption

Thanks and hoping for your response.

3 Likes

Good evening NEAR community. I will be very glad to get a feedback from the @marketingdao-council … Hopefully a positive response, teams are willing and many are ready to be actively involved in the NEAR COMMUNITY and Ecosystem.

1 Like

Hello, @vanny16 could you please split the total budget for each category?

For example

Content → Writing → guide > $400 / KPIs, goals, metrics
Social media → Twitter → $400 / KPIs, goals, metrics/
Etc.

And exclude not supported categories.

Thank you!

1 Like

@Dacha

COMMUNITY EVENTS – PITCH COMPETITION – $1750

GOALS: market and onboard minimum of 200 active members into the NEAR ecosystem through the soccer event.

1 Like

@Dacha @marketingdao-council … Good day, as i await your response i am also very available if you have questions for further clarity. Thanks

Good morning NEAR community, good morning to the wonderful @marketingdao-council , @Dacha i will be glad to introduce and market NEAR PROTOCOL in my community through this event. Myself and my team have been in contact with over 12 teams and they are willing to be part of the NEAR ecosystem and project

1 Like

![Screenshot_20221121-075313|219x500](upload://yeCH4JTH26nMbXFjje556xM9I08.jpeg

Attached to this is a just concluded event at the Ajebo community in Nigeria. So i am hoping i can kick off NEAR event soon.

Thanks

3 Likes

Hello @Dacha i trust you have been good. The month of november is fast coming to an i will appreciate if do get a positive response from the @marketingdao-council @David_NEAR

2 Likes

Teams, spectators are very eager to come onboard…

1 Like

@Dacha @David_NEAR @marketingdao-council … Greetings to you all and greetings to the NEAR family.
Permit me i did some adjustment from this month of november to december. This is because i wont be able to achieve maximum output from the event within the remaining few days. So i as from now till the end of december i will have enough time to execute all that i have planned and prepared once i am been given the support by NEAR PROTOCOL. And i am looking forward to its success. Thanks

2 Likes

@CryptoTVplus thank you for the “likes” you are awesome…

@Romanus hello sir. Thank you for your support.

1 Like

@carolbampa Hi thanks for the “like” and your support​:heartpulse:

1 Like

Tagging @Dacha @David_NEAR and @marketingdao-council for visibility…

I am excited were heading into another month, which of course another opportunity to welcome new plans and objective. Yes, i am also excited because its a better time to begin with the event… I will like to proceed and i am hoping to get a positive response from the @marketingdao-council members… Thank you :blush:

1 Like

Good morning NEAR community, good morning @marketingdao-council . tagging @Klint @cryptocredit @so608 @Dacha @David_NEAR for visibility…:hugs:

its a new month, and other preparations has been made to commence with the event. Funding is what is needed to effectively kick start with the event.

1 Like

Hi @vanny16 thanks for your proposal and your understanding during the pause in funding.

The DAO is now actively working to clear the backlog of proposals.

I see that you have adjusted your proposal, but before i can support it would be useful if you could complete this form .

To assist you please take a look at the new Marketing DAO proposal funding guidelines .

1 Like

Good day @cryptocredit thank you for your response. I have completed the form, and i positively wait for your feedback.
Thanks

1 Like

Please note the following restriction around funding proposals working with youth and children:

1 Like

Hello @so608, yes i am aware of the restriction and i am not working with or onboarding children.
Every participant or players that make up the teams for this event are between 25 years of age to 36 years.

@so608 few snaps from other other tournaments i have co hosted. That the age range of young adult that will be playing in the NEAR GRASSROOT SPORTS COMMUNITY.