[Closed] NEAR grassroot sports community in the month of december, 2022

@Dacha @David_NEAR @marketingdao-council … Greetings to you all and greetings to the NEAR family.
Permit me i did some adjustment from this month of november to december. This is because i wont be able to achieve maximum output from the event within the remaining few days. So i as from now till the end of december i will have enough time to execute all that i have planned and prepared once i am been given the support by NEAR PROTOCOL. And i am looking forward to its success. Thanks

2 Likes

@CryptoTVplus thank you for the “likes” you are awesome…

@Romanus hello sir. Thank you for your support.

1 Like

@carolbampa Hi thanks for the “like” and your support​:heartpulse:

1 Like

Tagging @Dacha @David_NEAR and @marketingdao-council for visibility…

I am excited were heading into another month, which of course another opportunity to welcome new plans and objective. Yes, i am also excited because its a better time to begin with the event… I will like to proceed and i am hoping to get a positive response from the @marketingdao-council members… Thank you :blush:

1 Like

Good morning NEAR community, good morning @marketingdao-council . tagging @Klint @cryptocredit @so608 @Dacha @David_NEAR for visibility…:hugs:

its a new month, and other preparations has been made to commence with the event. Funding is what is needed to effectively kick start with the event.

1 Like

Hi @vanny16 thanks for your proposal and your understanding during the pause in funding.

The DAO is now actively working to clear the backlog of proposals.

I see that you have adjusted your proposal, but before i can support it would be useful if you could complete this form .

To assist you please take a look at the new Marketing DAO proposal funding guidelines .

1 Like

Good day @cryptocredit thank you for your response. I have completed the form, and i positively wait for your feedback.
Thanks

1 Like

Please note the following restriction around funding proposals working with youth and children:

1 Like

Hello @so608, yes i am aware of the restriction and i am not working with or onboarding children.
Every participant or players that make up the teams for this event are between 25 years of age to 36 years.

@so608 few snaps from other other tournaments i have co hosted. That the age range of young adult that will be playing in the NEAR GRASSROOT SPORTS COMMUNITY.

Hello guys! Have you filled out the form https://tally.so/r/wgbAWK ? Thanks

1 Like

Good morning @Dacha thanks for this. However, i have filled the form already.

@cryptocredit sent it to me to fill it some days back, which i have done so

2 Likes

@Dacha here it is. Unless my data has not been found, and if multiple entry is allowed then i can fill the form again

1 Like

This sounds like such a fun activity but unfortunately, the proposal doesn’t meet the new criteria for either content or social media. I cannot support at this time.

1 Like

@Klint thanks for your feedback.:hugs:
However, this event is going to be posted on major social media platforms (facebook, instagram, twitter and youtube). And short live sessions will be broadcasted on facebook. Not just the event itself, players and spectators will comment and talk about this event and its sponsor NEAR PROTOCOL.

@Klint its not a closed door event. Its going to to be on social media platforms as well as on the lips of many people.

Good day @Dacha i have filled the form again. Cheers.:hugs:

Hi @vanny16 i have reviewed you proposal and really like the creativity in your plans. I am a big fan of sports and believe it is a great way to build community.

However i am unable to support your request. In the current market conditions we have had to make some hard choices on which projects to allocate funding. Please feel free to resubmit in the future.

1 Like

Thanks for your proposal.

Would strongly encourage you to familiarise yourself with latest funding guidelines.

I am unable to support this proposal as the core activity (soccer) does not have a strong enough connection with NEAR.

1 Like