[CLOSED] near grassroot 8 aside soccer tournament (for the month of october)

[PROPOSAL] NEAR GRASSROOT 8 ASIDE SOCCER TOURNAMENT (FOR THE MONTH OF OCTOBER)

GUILD NAME: NEAR GRASSROOT 8 ASIDE SOCCER TOURNAMENT
FUNDING SCHEME: QUARTERLY

Hello NEAR community and family, welcome our plan for the month(s)

This event has 3 steps

Registration step 1 week taking team names and team participants

Onboarding step (five days of teaching about NEAR/opening of wallets for participants) Spectators will be allowed in during this stage too, for information purposes.

Competition step (Two weeks of matches)
PASS FOR ENTRY BY SPECTATORS AND FANS SHALL BE BY NEAR WALLETS. This means fans or spectators will gain entry into the match venue to watch match by opening NEAR wallets. Opening of wallets shall be done by NEAR AIRDROP

MODALITY

This event will span within a month in Ogun state, Nigeria.
Banners, e-flyers and posters will be use for publicity and awareness
Standards football rules and regulations will be observed during the tournament.
Where a total of 10 teams, and grouped in 2 (that’s group A and B respectively) each group will have 5 teams. Each team will have a total of 14 members (12players and 2 coaches). Therefore, at kickoff it will be 9 (including goalkeeper) on field players, 3 reserves.
And 3 officiating referees will be used throughout the tournament.

GOING LIVE!

After securing 10 wallets of each team, and the 3 wallets of the referees making it a total of 13 NEAR WALLETS we are set to go live. Further more, all players and coaches will definitely open NEAR WALLET and they all will be educated on how to transact using NEAR WALLET. So, were are certain of securing over 100 NEAR WALLETS from all participants.

ORDER OF MATCHES
. GROUP STAGE: All 10 teams will be grouped in group A & B. All 5 teams in Group A will play each other and just 2 that top the group will qualify for knock out. Likewise, Group B.

. KNOCKOUT: the 4 teams that qualify from GROUP A & B will play a knockout match to proceed to the finals and third place

FUND REQUIREMENTS
Branded Jersey with NEAR logo for 10 teams - - - - - $500
Renting of playground for Competition- - - - - - $250
Publication (Printing of Flex banner e-flyers) - - - - - - $80
5 balls - - - - - - - - $60

Medals & trophy ----- $100

PRIZES FOR WINNERS
1st Prize (WINNER)- - - – $200 in NEAR
2nd Prize (RUNNER UP)--------$150 in NEAR
3rd Prize (THIRD PLACE WINNER) - - - - - - - - $100 in NEAR

Compensation for Sport Officials (3)- – - - - - - $300 in NEAR
20 NEAR for 130+NEAR AIRDROP account fee/gas fee
TOTAL- - - - - - - - - $1,740 + 20 NEAR

Wallet ID: vanny16.near

2 Likes

Hello, have you even organized this kind of events before ? Thanks

2 Likes

Good morning @Dacha, yes i have been privileged to host grassroot soccer tournament on several occasions for the past couple of years. Permit me attach some images and chat screenshots to further explain the success of previous tournament and also why NEAR GRASSROOT 8 ASIDE SOCCER TOURNAMENT next month will be a success as i am making arrangement ahead of next month.

Please for the chat screenshot, if possible dates are visible on the chat. Thanks

3 Likes

Hi.
Share a link to your chat. I want to see the contents of the chat in person, not a sample of your photos. You will hold a football tournament, creating wallets, that’s good. How will the further development and use of wallets be carried out? Your tournament is still a one-time project and involvement in the ecosystem seems uncertain.
Thx :blush:

2 Likes

Good morning @pathfinder , link(s) to the chat

content://com.whatsapp.w4b.provider.media/item/b467ffd7-8716-43e4-aa60-a44d810b0912

content://com.whatsapp.w4b.provider.media/item/9f0eb77d-ec39-4150-a664-5e1b5dda3a54

For further development and use of NEAR wallet,Social platforms WhatsApp group and Telegram group will be created and all participants of NEAR GRASSROOT 8 ASIDE TOURNAMENT will be added were…

1. On this platform we will keep both present and incoming members informed about NEAR news and upcoming project or event.

2. Wallet users or holders will be further educated on how to use (send and receive) NEAR wallet. Just like other crypto currencies being used as means of making and receiving payment.

3. Further thought how to Top Up NEAR wallet/make purchase using supported partners and supported exchanges, with BINANCE being the most preferred exchange platform.

4. With consistent updates and proper information about NEAR PROTOCOL, wallet new wallet users will be constantly be reminded of the importance to take note of the required “network” when using supported exchange(s) like BINANCE so as to avoid loss of funds. And of course it a wonderful news to inform wallet users that NEAR PROTOCOL can be converted to any (USDT,BNB,BUSD etc) of the crypto which can be traded via P2P for local currency on the BINANCE exchange platform.

The NEAR GRASSROOT 8 ASIDE TOURNAMENT is not a one time project as already stated, and with the anticipated success of the upcoming tournament(next month october) will put NEAR PROTOCOL on the lips of all participants and spectators. And many more will want to be further informed about NEAR PROTOCOL and its next project. With this i am certain will add positively to NEAR ecosystem.

This idea is really dope though. Preaching NEAR via sports​:clinking_glasses::sparkles::100:

3 Likes

@Sammoofficial thank and i appreciate your support :star_struck::clap::clap::raised_hands:

1 Like

@Sammoofficial you are welcome to the NEAR community

Hi.
I can’t open the file. If you have a telegram channel, share the link. If you have a group in WhatsApp, you can also share a link to your group.
Thx :blush:

2 Likes

@pathfinder the telegram groups and whatsapp groups for our activities have been created and all set up, but will be fully functional when we receive funding.

I tried to get link to access the chat hopefully you can open them

https://eu.docworkspace.com/d/sIDS0ruGzAYngiZkG

https://eu.docworkspace.com/d/sIEq0ruGzAa3iiZkG

I hope this helps​:hugs::innocent::blush:

@pathfinder and of course your welcome the link to the social platforms will be shared with you to join the group(s) before we begin our activities…:+1::ok_hand:

@pathfinder good morning were you able to open this link. The link open chat conversation as you requested. I am available to anytime if need be. Thanks

1 Like

Hello!
Thanks for your enthusiasm to grow the NEAR ecosystem.
This looks like a copied proposal btw.

You just edited the funds and venue. However, it doesn’t mean you aren’t honest about your plans.

You can seek him to put you through if your proposal gets through. He is from Nigeria too.

3 Likes

@IgbozeIsrael yes my plans to market NEAR PROTOCOL is through grass root football is genuine and it is much anticipated as i have already started giving hints about this project, which hopefully will be holding next month.
Preparations(to verbally inform) many teams and are duly informed the tournament will be opened to 10 teams, and the awareness in circulating really fast. And many want to experience and be part of NEAR community and ecosystem.

You still skipped the cloned proposal part…btw.

2 Likes

Ok @IgbozeIsrael i admit that and i will have it rectified immediately

Good morning @Dacha @pathfinder @IgbozeIsrael i trust you are doing better than good​:blush:.
This is a reminder to my proposal and i am available to take questions for clarity and open to opinions as well. Thanks

2 Likes

This seems like a really fun project but it’s not immediately clear how this initiative generates wallets or value for the ecosystem.

It’s a no from me.

2 Likes

Thanks for your proposal,

We are on a mission to onboard 1 billion users to NEAR. This is putting an ever increasing amount of pressure on our Marketing efforts to be able to onboard builders, users etc. This is a nice initiative, but it does not have a strong enough connection to NEAR’s core mission.

I do not support this proposal

Thanks for highlighting this.

We need more active community members to be able to provide feedback and police proposals, particularly region specific ones where the Council may have less visibility.

1 Like