[Approved] NEAR German April / May / June 2022

Hi NEARs

Hi @marketingdao-council

Since November 2021 we are growing a NEAR community for the German-speaking area (Germany, Austria and Switzerland). Our community exists on Telegram, on Twitter, on Medium and we are also supporting the Discord channel. Almost 1500 members have already joined our community and have discussed about NEAR related topics in German. You can see some facts about our activities and some statistics in our latest report. To be able to grow further the community we want to continue with our work and take the next steps.

1. GOALS & ACTIVITIES

• In the next three months we want to grow further our German community on Telegram and Twitter. Our main goal is to confirm the good engagement or even increase it. Therefore we are planning some activities.
  • Telegram contest: We have already made a Telegram contest in March where the most active users got some NEARs. The contest was very successful. The engagement increased a lot. So we are planning to do it again
  • Twitter contest: To promote the Twitter account we will create a Twitter contest over Gleam.
  • We want to translate/write some (9-11) articles of the NEAR ecosystem in German and present these articles to our community through our Medium account. We think it’s important that there is some content in the German language to engage more German people for the NEAR ecosystem.
  • Online/Offline events: We will start with Online events in the next weeks. We are planning to do a Near Meet German over Twitter Space or Google Meet. There we want to get to know the users in our community better and their skills and thoughts about Near.
  • We will support the German Discord channel and answer questions there. We will continue with that support because we think that people on Discord should also get answers for their questions. But we will motivate them to join our Telegram group also.

We will do the activities listed above to grow further our community, but we also want to expand our activities. We want to realize activities like a Youtube Video in German or an AMA Session in a German crypto community. The goal is to explain the NEAR ecosystem, its key features and advantages over other blockchains. Currently we are planning these activities with some German influencers and partners. In the next few days we will create a second proposal to request funding for these activities.

We also want to take the nexts steps towards education of the NEAR blockchain in the German-speaking area. We are already in contact with some German Blockchain developers. We had the first meetings and talked with them about the NEAR education program and the possibilities for Blockchain developers within the NEAR ecosystem. More to follow in the next few weeks.

2. REACH

Till end of June, we are expecting to reach:

• Active Telegram and Twitter community
  • Articles about NEAR in German Language
  • Online events in our community (Google Meet, Twitter space)
  • Be present on Youtube and in well-known German cryptocurrency communities (separate proposal)

3. METRICS TO MEASURE SUCCESS

Successful activities till end of June means:

1. Active Near Germany Telegram group, talking about the NEAR Ecosystem.
  2. Active Near Germany Twitter account - with the latest news about NEAR.
  3. 9-11 articles in German about the NEAR ecosystem published on medium.com
  4. At least 1 Online event (Google Meet, Twitter Space)

4. COSTS

• Telegram + Twitter + Discord (3 managers, 600$ each/month): 5400$ total

• Support our communities on Telegram + Discord + tweet regularly the latest news of the NEAR ecosystem on Twitter.
    • Online events (Google Meet, Twitter Space)
  • Telegram/Twitter Contests: 500-600$ total

• Telegram activity contest: 300$
    • Twitter contest (Gleam): 200-300$
  • Write/translate 9-11 German Articles: 850-950$ total

• Management: 900$ total

• Planning, reporting, team meetings, coordination, prepare articles, brainstorming

Total costs (April, May and June): 7850$

5 Likes

I’m really looking forward to the first online event to get to know the German-speaking community better. :de: :beers: :partying_face:

4 Likes

Great job. Happy to support :muscle: :de:

2 Likes

Hi @cryptoheitzi I am a big fan of growing language based Near communities and content. Happy to support this proposal.

2 Likes

Thanks for your thoughtful proposal and report;

I’m happy to support this proposal. Few comments and suggestions:

• I believe I’ve suggested in the past that NEAR German include as part of their KPIs number of enrolments in NEAR Certified courses. There are actually a wide range of courses now: Certified Analyst, Developer, Instructor, Entrepreneur, Designer, etc.
  • Have more physical events - NEAR Meets
  • How do you guys choose which articles to translate to German? Where do you post them? I’d suggest you post them on Blogchain.app to help support other NEAR Native projects.

Moving this to approved; you can now post Poll on the Marketing DAO Astrodao. Danke!

Good evening, looking forward to seeing report. Thank You :blush:

1 Like

Hi @Dacha
Yes of course, i am currently collecting statistics, pics, links etc.
My idea was to create two detailed reports for our two NEAR German proposals ([Approved] NEAR German April / May / June 2022 and [APPROVED] NEAR German Partnerships April / May / June 2022)

1 Like