[Closed] Near french Dao Monthly marketing and community Growth Budget - August

Hi NEARs

Hi @marketingdao-council

Summary :
There is 270 million people speak the French language worldwide , so having a Near french community it’s so important to introduce the project for all the French speakers and get many peoples around the world .

Description :

The NEAR French Dao existed since March 2021, and For now we have for the French community :
Previous reports and proposals :scroll::

(MarketingDAO - NEAR Forum )

** Our social media channels** :

(Guermouche Abdelillah – Medium))

• Near Social " new account" :

Near Social

Our objective is to educate Every French speaker around the world who has heard of blockchain about the NEAR Protocol. As a result, as a team, we are working to spread the word about the NEAR Protocol everywhere

Key Results :

The account Twitter @FrancaisNear :
More than 18560 followers and more than 1280 tweets :slight_smile:
The account Twitter : since 03/2021

The Telegram channel Near Français :
We have more than 600 members
Since 07/2021

We provide 24/7 support on every ecosystem issue as much as possible

The first account on medium ( 50 articles published ( Near ecosystem contents )

The second account on medium ( Near français ) : 27 articles published ( Near ecosystem contents )

** Reach / KPI**

• Twitter: 1900 followers
  • Telegram: 650 members
  • 4 Articles on Medium / month
  • 2 offline Events talking about BOS
  • Near Social: 35 followers

Team :

• Abdelillah , The leader of Near French Guild , I created the French community since march 2021 , I worked to develop the French community and now the community grows , we have more than 2500 French speakers ( twitter , telegram and medium ) .
  • David . 32 years old.
    Scrum Master & C# Dev/DevOps in a Medical Device Company
    I jumped in crypto in 2019, starting with testnet on Cosmos Ecosystem, then i join NEAR in 2020.
    I was in OpenShard Alliance, my knowledge growed and Blaze involve me as Co-Leader.
    I created my NEAR mainnet Validator in 2021, PandaTeam.
    NEAR Foundation asked me to help them to monitor the Telegram and the Discord.
    I lead StakeWars III, with Pagoda & NEAR Team in june 2022 to November 2022.
    I got a role as Project Manager/Moderator at Cheddar (CheddarFi) in early 2023.
    I’m Moderator on another Discord (FetchAI - Cosmos Ecosystem)

Needs
For more details about monthly rewards :

1- ** Education ** : 1000$

• Translate / write : 4 articles (1 article/7 days) With an average of 1500 words per article …

We choose the latest articles About Near ecosystem to keep the French community always with the Update and newness of the project , also we help to introduce the new projects on Near ( NFT , GameFi , multiverse … ) by translating their articles , we have a collaboration with many projects : Octopus network , Aurora , PembRock Finance , NearBlocks , LearnNear , Debio , myriad , NearStarter , Stader Near , Fusotao , Atocha, NDC, BOS …

• Support community members 24/7, share daily news within the NEAR ecosystem, activity contest, small giveaways to increase group activity
  • We are working to publish all the news About Near ecosystem in French language in all our social media

2- ** BOS ** : 500$
Online Event :

• 2 AMA sessions talking about BOS with a special giveaway

• Onboard new developers to use BOS.

3- ** Onboarding** : 500$

• Bring new events with IAH verification
  • Onboarding new users for Near.Social
  • reach 1000 transactions from our community wallets on NEAR.

Offline Events : 0$

• We having calls and meetings with 1 big French Company to help them to onboard in NEAR Ecosystem

• Unbord New project ( David is working with a biggest Company to introduce them with NEAR Ecosystem.)

2000$ / month

NEAR Wallet ID: near-french.sputnik-dao.near

cc: @Dacha @so608 @cryptocredit @marketingdao-council

Hi @Dacha … can u please check this propsal

Thanks

cc: @Dacha @so608 @cryptocredit @marketingdao-council

Hello @abdelillah77 please apply again between September 1st and September 10th.