[CLOSED] Near For Hausa Community

Good day,

I’d like to organize a Near campaign and promote it to our Hausa community in Northern Nigeria. As a community leader, I’ve noticed that the Near ecosystem and its benefits, particularly for our creators, are unknown to our community, despite the fact that we have more than 3 million active members in this space. Because our people accept and understand crypto activities in our native language, almost all of our promotions and campaigns are in our native Hausa language on telegram, YouTube and other social media and all the targeted influencers are friends and co-founders with up to 10k+ active members on their various social channels.

If I recall correctly, our community made MARA wallet the most popular within 2 months, with over 1M active users and a physical session with over 4k attendees in our recent meetup in Kano State.

I’d like to collaborate with 5 top influencers on a huge marketing and campaign that includes educational content for our community in our original tongue.

Below are the connections to the influencers, channels, and social groups with whom I have spoken and who are willing to collaborate on the activities.

Telegrams

Youtube channels
SunusiCrypto TV
Abdul Tech
Bitkova
Msageer

Our objectives
Is to raise awareness of the ecosystem and expose it to our existing community by providing material on critical themes.

Outcome
Following the successful completion of the program, our community will have a thorough understanding of how to the Near NFTs, Devs groups, and onboard new creators to the ecosystem.

Metrics
Each influencer will create two videos and two content posts on his YouTube, Telegram, and Facebook pages.

Creation of minimum of 500 new near wallet

Onboarding of new creators to the ecosystem

Timeframe
Each influencer gets one week to promote his two clips and two content on his channels, this takes us to 1 Month of campaign.

Starting date
January 1st to January 29th-2023

Breakdown
Rent of camera for the video 60$ per hour for 2hrs and 2 video per influencer = 960$

Studio 30$ per hour for two hour and 2 video each influencer = 480$

pages and telegram group contents 25$ per content, for the two content per influencer = 200$

Edition of the video, 100$ per video for the 8 videos of all the influencers = 800$

Total
$2,440
Wallet: abbakaka.near

Thank you, looking forward to hear from you

2 Likes

It’s really a superb idea if your proposal is granted, because the hausa’s needs to be educated

1 Like

Thank you, looking forward to how it goes

Hello! Could you please fill out the form? Thanks

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback right away.

1 Like

Thanks for your proposal,

I am unable to support this proposal.

As per the latest guidelines, Marketing DAO is unable to fund influencers.

I would strongly encourage you to keep thinking of ways to contribute to NEAR ecosystem, can come back with a new proposal at a later date.

1 Like

Thank you for your kind reply. I will do my best to help out where i can.

Hi @Bakaka – thanks for the proposal. For reference, here are the current guidelines outlining what we currently can and cannot fund. Influencers and influencer marketing campaigns are now out of scope for us.

I encourage you to review those and be on the look out for bounties we will be posting this year as they may offer an opportunity to get funding for content creation on specific campaigns we are prioritizing.

Because this is out of scope, I am closing it on the forum.

1 Like