Funding: Monthly

Total Requested Funding Amount: USD 2000

Projects & Timelines:

Near fashion dao web 3 quote prints in partnership with NEAR Publish Guild

Opening mintbase store: $50

Brand Logo design : $100

DAO management and community maintenance :$390

960+250+250+59+100+390 = $2000

The Near Fashion DAO is aimed at onboarding different graphic designers and fashion designers in the ecosystem. We aim at rebranding the ecosystem fashion by providing merch to the Ecosystem at large.

Metrics to measure success

To Onboard at least 10 fashion designers into the ecosystem

Mint 30 NFTs in the NEAR STYLE DAO STORE

Onboard 3d voxel creators into the ecosystem (since we are paying them in NEAR)

Make a minimum sale of 10 shirts from the DAO NFT store

Grow social media presence to a minimum of 50 followers on social platforms.

Thanks

7 Likes

Hello!
I have contacted NxP, and their councils have confirmed that they don’t recognize you, and they haven’t agreed to any partnership with you at this current stage, as you haven’t reached them…

How are you going to comment on that matter? I believe that every written proposal should be truthful…

1 Like

Yes, @Dabbie3229 reached out to them and there was an invite sent to her which is an invitation to join their community,
Above is the link that was sent

We are awaiting access into their community and then share the plans with them, but am sure @Dabbie3229 was in talks with them before they sent the link.
NxP would be handling part printing of the web 3 quote shirts

1 Like

As far as I remember, NxP doesn’t do any t-shirt printing, as a few months ago, we were in some talks regarding that matter and possible collaboration. Their activities are mostly around stickers and banners, not clothes. Nevertheless, as I said above, NxP doesn’t recognize you nor @Dabbie3229, as I have spoken with one of their council members.

With who have you tried to contact?!

Also, the below screenshot has nothing in common with the NxP!

1 Like

@Paul good morning, I asked in the creative group last two meetings ago for the most convenient DAO to collaborate with based on the web 3 quote merch, @ted.iv suggested near writers guild, I spoke with them but they don’t really offer t-shirt printing but would offer quotes…

I equally spoke to @Monish on dm concerning the partnership and he suggested NXP

I asked on the creative DAO chat about how to get intouch with any NXP telegram group. Of which I got these replies

I sent the link to @enyi to speak with any of the teams. He has been on their wait-list since then, but there has been no reply from either of the team. @Paul this is not a private DAO we’re trying to create if you know of any better DAO for collaboration, your view wouldn’t be bad. We need your general opinion on this and that’s why I bring this issue to the creatives before we act.

2 Likes

And also I realized that the Tell.ie link is just a showcase for NERxPublish on the app and I just told @Dabbie3229 to try reaching them on twitter if that’s more flexible…

Also if NEARxPublish wouldn’t print shirts we can reach a liaison for them to print posters for the quotes. Any which way it goes we want to collaborate with them and give accountability for it … And if it doesn’t work we would collaborate with any other DAO that is ready.

@Paul you can also help us reach them if they are easily accessible to you so we can work this out and we also seek your benevolent advice in suggesting an alternative collaboration if applicable, maybe NxM? Whatever works sir… we are down to work

Thank you so much Paul

I’ve been told by the NxP council that they received your request on Twitter and they will pass it to others in their team.

Nevertheless, your proposal of web3 quote prints with NxP collaboration is not yet valid at this current stage, as further details are going to be set with your potential partner. Would be nice to have feedback from NxP here also about your upcoming work togehter!

Have a great day!

1 Like

@paul is there any DAO you think would be better for the web 3 quote merch? You can share it here, and the NXP team you are talking to, can you drag their attention to the forum here so we can talk to them too? I sent them message on twitter some hours ago, but they haven’t responded yet.

I think it’s better we talk to them and know what they can offer if it would be convenient for us too. We need a way forward.

I believe that NxP is good as a collaborator! What I have meant above, is that you don’t have at the moment a coordinated plan, confirmed with the NxP (or with any DAO at the moment).

FYI, today in the morning, I let @neenTAE know about your DAO and your interest in collaboration!

5 Likes

That’s beautiful, thanks for your help ATM. I’m waiting for their reply then I’ll get back to you on it. Thanks once more

1 Like

Hi! Is there an introduction to your DAO? I cannot find it.

Hi @adrianseneca Yes we do.
Previously Near Style and merchandise DAO

4 Likes

Thank you, thank you! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks Pawell, appreciate your help being the middle man

3 Likes

Hello! This is Anoki from NXP! We have connected with the Fashion DAO on this project and will be helping them out with printing. etc. For the record: we do handle t-shirt printing! We just focus on a variety of printed materials and items as well!

Thanks All!

7 Likes

The Writer’s Guild is happy to be a partner in this Proposal, we hope it will be approved! :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

Thanks for your Proposal, looking forward to see it grow

So, let me bring the critics :slight_smile: Just to get you guys inspired, not to cut any vibes :wink:
tell me what do you think about my opinion:

I would rethink the concept of bounty and distribution of funding.
Bounties are to engage and spread your name within the ecosystem, right?
I use to think that less is better, to grow slowly.
I would recommend to break this reward, like 50$ prices, that could engage better and spread the resources though different wallet holders. In this budget, I see something like a small project, with a precise goal(and that is very good in my perspective!), that pays an worker to execute this task, not much as a contest or a price.

Take a look at this post:

Hope to bring you some insights

thnks again

3 Likes

Thanks Simon for your comment, and we assure you that the vibe doesn’t cut in any way, we are happy about your observation

To respond to your observation, we made the bounty $100 because we want it to be enticing enough to the ecosystem and also majorly as a budding DAO we would want to grow within the ecosystem and mostly outside of the ecosystem. These bounties are for our community building as a means of onboarding offchain into NEAR.

The price is much to attract attention on the outside since we would be engaging a whole lot of social media activity to spread the news of the bounty off chain, we want to bring a redefinition of how a Dao grows and adds value to the NEAR ecosystem

The bounty is for attracting people who are not on NEAR to jump on the opportunity of winning and then get onboarded…

Any bounties we have for next month would be considerably lower than that, we might even give it out for $30 since we already have an active community.

Thanks @blusw … Love to hear your feedback if any

1 Like

I’am looking forward to your forward inputs!

I happy to support this proposal.

7 Likes

Dear NEAR Fashion DAO,
Happy to inform you that this proposal follows the Creatives DAO Guidelines, and it is approved by the Community Moderators.
Please create a poll on the Creatives DAO Astrodao, so that the council can vote. When and if the vote of the council is ‘yes’, approach NF for your payout proposal, following this guideline: [New Process] Community Payouts.
Also, feel free to join our Discord Server to Post Your Monthly Reports and Funding Proposals for better organization.

In an effort to become more transparent in decision making I also want to note some highlights why your proposal has been approved:

• organized & structured proposal according to the guidelines,
  • clear planned next steps,
  • focused activities on the DAO2DAO collaboration, confirmed with others.

Looking forward to seeing your report!
Cheers!

9 Likes