[CONCLUED] NEAR Cultural Festival

(Proposal) NEAR Cultural Festival

PROPONENTS:

@Naju

• Near account: najunft.near

@Marisacrini

• Near account: marisacrini.near

PROJECT TIMELINE:
Realização de uma exposição virtual em Julho 22, 2022 com os artistas participantes da ação.

Objetivo: Mostrar a arte que mais represente a identidade artística do participante para que haja uma exposição multicultural celebrando a diversidade da comunidade NEAR.

Justificativa:

É muito comum que artes normalmente postadas na internet sejam perdidas com o tempo, perdendo seu valor, nosso movimento é de resgatar, eternizar e valorizar cada artista. A identidade artística é crucial para o destaque individual do artista, diferenciando-o dos seus colegas, os tornando únicos e incentivando os artistas novos a encontrarem as suas, em uma exposição da NEAR.

History:

O trecho da matéria “Meu artigo” nos inspirou para a nossa proposta atual.

“Este artigo é parte integrante da dissertação de mestrado em educação-investigação educativa e, tem como objetivo apresentar a importância de se conhecer e preservar na memória as raízes culturais regionais. O propósito é de fomentar uma reflexão sobre a importância das raízes culturais de um povo, no sentido da afirmação de sua identidade e pertinência a sua região, nesse sentido, é primordial ter conhecimento e manter viva na memória as próprias origens.”

Time Line:

Serão feitas inicialmente o material de divulgação nos dias 18/19 para que os artistas sintam-se convidados a participar, após esta tarefa iremos recolher as artes enviadas e iremos pedir para que os artistas contem sobre suas inspirações. Começaremos a montar a exposição no 3XRspace, para que a apresentação seja realizada no dia 22 , todas as tarefas serão feitas de forma conjunta.

SIGNATURE:

Naju: najunft.near

CURRICULUM:

Twitter: @artistNAJU
Link Curriculo: https://lynkfire.com/artistNAJU

Mari sacrini: marisacrini.near

CURRICULUM:

Twitter: @MarianaSacrini

Instagram: @marianasacrini

8 Likes

Parabééens! Muito lindo o projeto!

3 Likes

Muito obrigada! está sendo uma oportunidade única de aprendizado, crescimento e muito bom ter conhecido @marisacrini através desse projeto. estamos muito sintonizadas e alinhadas com a causa!!!

6 Likes

Great! @naju @marisacrini
They are already doing amazing projects, are taking great classes and enjoying the learning.

4 Likes

É um grande aprendizado :black_heart:

5 Likes

Thanks!!! Learning a lot! :heart:

3 Likes

Sim!!! Com certeza!!

3 Likes

Parabéns @naju e @marisacrini pelo projeto! Muito feliz em ver a ação de vocês por aqui! :heartbeat:

3 Likes

Obrigada! :heart: Super aprendendo!

2 Likes

muito obg amigo! ta sendo uma experiencia única!

2 Likes

não só o aprendizado mas tambem criar novos laços!! muito obrigadaa!!

2 Likes

Should proposals be posted in English?

1 Like

I don’t know if this is a trend or not (more people asking posts to be made in english), but since you made a question I will give my opinion, even if I’m not part of this DAO.

This is an internal proposal. It’s a group of Brazilians, and in their community some speak English, some don’t. Why would they force English if 1) this forum has a button that allows for a quick translation and anyone can use it and if 2) that would reduce the engagement from their own community?

Incubadora DAO, the DAO I belong to, just had an Open Call for Portuguese-speaking artists. A member of the general community (edit: actually a community moderator, what makes it worse) asked at least one of the artists to post in English. A demand like that, in the context of the Open Call, gives to the artist the impression that their proposal is lacking. They are not aware if the person asking the EN version is or is not part of the Council/Judging committee. I think members of the community should understand the complexities of managing such situations and restrain from demanding something that technology already solves.

I am raising the question because I don’t understand this trend. Is there a rule stating that all interactions must be in EN? If so, where is it? If not, then why not use the automatic translator?

Ofc if they want to include this in a proposal-to-a-vertical they need it to be in EN, but I don’t see proof of that.

Maybe I am misreading this situation and in fact this topic is part of a proposal-to-the-marketing-dao (I looked for it but didn’t find it, sorry If that is the case), but if it isn’t, imho communities can self-manage in their language of preference, at least until there is a rule enforcing English (which I don’t believe there will be, since it serves almost no one).

5 Likes

@frnvpr É SOBRE ISSO, sempre certeiro. Concordo 100% e o ícone pra traduzir está logo ali :globe_with_meridians: aprender o idioma também é sempre uma opção. Beijos em português :v::sunglasses:

5 Likes

Bom dia, amigo! muito obrigada por suas palavras, realmente não achava que o idioma seria um problema para que fossemos levadas a sério. sou nova aqui e ainda estou aprendendo :confused:

5 Likes

Bom dia, sou novo aqui e gostaria de fazer algumas perguntas que me parecem pertinentes;
1- Esta é uma regra imposta pelos criativos? se sim, por que existe um ícone que foi criado especificamente para a tradução para o inglês?
2- Isto implica que minha proposta será levada a sério? Em caso afirmativo, por que estamos em um ambiente que prega a descentralização? Eu acho que seria hipócrita falar de descentralização e exigir a centralização de algo, mesmo que seja o idioma.
Afinal, não sei se você leu nossa proposta, mas ela fala precisamente de uma celebração multicultural para mostrar a beleza da diferença. Acho que isso se aplica curiosamente a isto. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

not necessarily if we have a button for translations available :face_with_monocle:
And if it’s an open community we need to think about acessibility for non fluents in english. The button is here to help us in case that’s needed (not this case cause this is an internal proposal)

5 Likes

[REPORT] : NEAR Cultural Festival

Proposal OCTOPODE DAO - NEAR Cultural Festival

PROPONENTS: @marisacrini and @naju

PROJECT TIMELINE: 12/07 to 25/07

Holding an exhibition that was part of the opening of the NEAR Festival building in the Voxels metaverse, in honor of NEAR’s action together with OCTOPODE DAO. The exhibition was held on July 25, 2022, with selected guest artists.

TIME LINE:

We discussed the idea starting on the 12th so that we could structure the proposal.

There were several meetings so that we could align our thoughts and ideas; it was decided to create a separate exhibition with the artists and the nft collective.

All our action was created together, we made the invitations to the artists, the flyers to invite and advertise the space, we called several people via private message.

We created meetings to structure the 3XRSPACE space and several nfts for the invitation, @marisacrini was responsible for the creation and distribution of two of them

1- invitation

2- artist line-up

while @naju was responsible for the creation and organization of the voxel space.

Meeting Dates / Timeline :

1- July 12, 2022: Beginning;
2- July 14, 2022: Proposal Structuring;
3- July 16, 2022: Proposal Finalization;
4- July 18, 2022: Call for Participating Artists
5- July 22, 2022: Artwork Completion + Voxel Finalization 6- July 23, 2022: Creation of the 3XRSPACE space + nfts delivery
7- July 25, 2022: Party Day

Invited Artists:

andreasechini.near

najunft.near

marisacrini.near

marcospalhano.near

fstrings.near

mayramendes.near

iagods.near

macieira.near

micheltavares.near

biancavictal.near