[Closed] Near Coverage for November 2022

thanks for your reply! it’s great to have media-channel with high-quality updated info!

and do you perform marketing to promote the Twitter page outside of NEAR ecosystem? - in order to more people get knowledge about it, to spread awareness :slight_smile:

as a representative of the Aurora Community, i’d like to ask if we can collaborate with you from time to time?
we have a community news stream channel with all the updated news about #Aurora ecosystem:

also there’re community media channels like Aurority - any AMA or giveaway together - would it be possible?

5 Likes

Absolutely mate, marketing is also about connection. Feel free to DM me about potential collaboration.

My telegram: @bd_vcm

2 Likes

Welcome Cris, I sent you a DM, check it

3 Likes

Hi @Cris thanks for your proposal and your understanding during the pause in funding.

The DAO is actively working to clear the backlog of proposals.

I see that you have adjusted your proposal, but before i can support it would be useful if you could complete this form .

To assist you please take a look at the new Marketing DAO proposal funding guidelines .

Thanks for your patience as we work through the backlog of proposals – I look forward to reading your responses sent via the form shared by @cryptocredit above.

1 Like

Yes, I sent it.

Thank you!!!

Hi.
A small clarification on the Twitter metric. 28 days for what period, that is, from what to what date? You have Nearcon written, if memory serves me correctly, then this event took place in September and then everyone with this tag had a lot of views. Could you provide a metric for the month of October or November? What are your drawings for? It’s not tension, I just want to get it right.
Thx :relieved:

Hi, thanks for asking. I requested this proposal from October, so maybe I forgot to snapshot the new one.

This is our report for the past two months. We did it with zero resources in last two months so we didn’t have a relation manager to handle the partnership.

Thank you

1 Like

Hello! Thank you for your proposal. I’d like to support your proposal, but you should open a Google form so any Ecosystem Project can get marketing support from Near Coverage. Thanks!

4 Likes

Yes I will do today.

I will send to this proposal and also promote the form on our page

2 Likes

Thanks for your proposal.

Please submit links to relevant previous work so we can assess.

What does previous work you mean?

Thank you!

All of our work you can check on our Twitter Page:

https://twitter.com/near_coverage?s=21&t=nqzHdbUhvWuxGsSFHNJRTA

1 Like

Links to recorded twitter spaces, videos, etc.

As it stands, I am not able to support this proposal in its current form.

As per the latest guidelines;

• The distribution channel and content are undifferentiated. The core issue that we have here is that there are multiple accounts in the ecosystem with the same format: Name = “NEAR + X”, creating very similar content, and we don’t know who is behind them. Brand development and community involvement is questionable.
  • Quality of the graphics is average. Perhaps aiming for too many graphics.

Let me know if you have any questions,

2 Likes

These types of infographic projects have a place in the marketing DAO.

Given the nature of the budget and the similarity to other projects in terms of (information, design, summaries, etc), it’s just doesn’t stand out enough.

I’m unable to support this project at this time.

2 Likes

Hi there, thanks for your consideration. Here is my answer about what we are differentiated at the moment:

In terms of product:

1. Weekly news video
    We guaratee the best news video edition if you want to make a comparison.

2. AMA Twitter Space
    We make connection, and friends with hidden projects built on NEAR.
    (Also, we make an AMA recap as a gift after AMA for community.

There are the two most differentiation to compare with others.

Also, I understand we have a little difficult in brand development and community involvement. We started the page from June 2022 with zero budget and our team have different jobs to maintain our spirit on this page.

As I mentioned above on proposal part and comment part, with this approved proposal, we will start put in more resources to expand brand, especially we do have other communities (we filled the form with detailed information) to cross-marketing, also re invest to make it be more professional (we didn’t mention in the proposal due to we propose a small budget as well as don’t want to decrease our team value. But we know how it works and NEAR ecosystem would receive more than request with one month report.

Thank you.

1 Like

Hi, thanks for your response. I totally understand about the situation.

However, we have built the same and different target audience and we will continue to emphasize on the difference part with our resources.

I commit with the above results that NEAR Coverage need to reach and also we will expand our content formats without increasing our proposed budget. We will send the result after one month.

With what we were contributing for 5 months, I hope you can re-consider with this agreement.

Thank you!

Also, to answer your concern about NEAR Coverage is a duplication from other related NEAR’s media entity, our team is a small in-house from VIBULA GROUP - a TikTok Marketing Agency in Vietnam with 4B+ views in Tiktok of our creator network

You can check here about main company - VIBULA

Tiktok Hashtag

[VIBULA WEBSITE]

We can set up a call to verify with our CEO about this

1 Like

This is the form you required. Please check!

Thank you.

3 Likes

Hey @Cris – thanks for the proposal – I agree with the differentiation issue that other council members brought up. I can’t support this proposal in this format.

That said, given that you work for a TikTok agency and point out the other two points of differentiation (ie more unique) content above, would it be possible to revise the application and focus on one of those channels so we can prove the work out and then possibly go on from there based on performance?

Under our new guidelines and budget, we are aiming to fund initiatives that provide a unique perspective and top quality content while also accomplishing the KPIs outlined in the guidelines:

Will this project result in an entry point for Web3 talent?

• NF KPIs:
    1. Active Developers / Builders
    2. Number of Community Members
  • Assessment by DAO:
    1. Distribution Channel; is the team well placed to reach new audiences?
    2. Does the team have enough depth of knowledge about NEAR, what’s happening in the ecosystem, other unique insights and valuable knowledge;
    3. Is the project or team, able to communicate clearly and concisely complex concepts to new audiences?
    4. What would potential developers/builders think/feel if they come in contact with content?
      4.1 Acceptable: that NEAR is a lea- der in blockchain technology, professionalism, inspired to build, curious to learn more, etc.
      4.2 Unacceptable: Scammy, pump and dump, vapourware.

Is this project of reasonable quality to receive capital?

• NF KPIs
    1. Quality work
    2. Fair price for the work
  • Assessment by DAO
    1. Would a third party pay for the work at the quoted price?
    2. Is the price quoted aligned with the industry standards?
    3. Is the work generating more value to the ecosystem than it is extracting?

I understand.

Then, I think I know the result :relaxed:.

Thank you guys for valuable time.