[Closed] Near Blockchain and web3 on chain Analystic

I have the experience of building near Blockchain with a developer team, we know that an event like a Bootcamp could attract many developers, coders, and enthusiasts who want to know more about The near Blockchain and maybe become near developers in the future, therefore we would love to organize a one month training in some university in Nigeria, gathering local developers of all skill levels (novice, intermediate and advanced) to participate and learn about Web3 and the ecosystem. In this case, we will present Lens Protocol as a case study and we’ll present many analytical tools to understand the data.
Goals:

Promote awareness of Near Blockchain , web3 and the ecosystem
Onboard new developers & business analyst to the ecosystem
Community Building & Networking

Agenda of the event
-09:30 Check in of all the participants and attendees
-10:00 Brief introduction and description of the activity
-10:30 The importance of decentralization in the web3 ecosystem
-11:00 Introduction of near Blockchain
-12:00: Lunch break
-12:30: Data analytics, how to visualize the data
-1:30 Networking

my vision on how this project will impact The near Blockchain and web3

Bring new developers to The near Ecosystem
Networking
Community Creation
Educate people about near protocols
near awareness

Why I am interested in contributing to near Blockchain and web3
Web3 is the future and we want to onboard as many developers as possible to this challenging ecosystem.

budget for the project.
$2000

1 Like

Hello :wave: who are these team?
And your post wouldn’t be easily seen as you’ve used no tags on the post.
I advise you to learn about the community and how it works.
As you’re just new to the ecosystem and you’re not even up to a month here.

What’s the budget breakdown so we know in details what’s the funds used for

Great initiative.
How do you plan on implementing this? What’s your quality as a dev or who is to lecture on this training?
Bootcamp? What’s it about is it a guild
If you want to make a write proposal this would guide you #marketing:marketingdao #marketing category and learn how to make a neat proposal and request for funding.

3 Likes

@Psalmy thank you very much for the questions

I have a standby developer team which include @simeon4real @zaprince @geddy @prince and some students in computer science department. And each of them as their own feild which include: Blockchain software developer, back- end developer, Full- stack developer, web developer and game developer.

I know am new here but I know I have a passionate for this project.

Budget breakdown:
event center 150k
sounds 100k
mc 60k (we are using two mc)
dj 30k
design 50k
entertainment 200k
transportation 150k
Cash prize won by participate 200k
miscellaneous 60k

1 Like

Lol :joy: slow down a little bro….

Are these in dollar or Naira value? I suggest you convert them to dollar
@simeon4real is an old member on the forum he can guide you on how to make proposal to the marketing vertical.
And you’re from Nigeria same here :blush: I’m curious to know which state this is going to hold maybe I can have a free day to join. Thanks :pray:
Tagging the @marketingdao-council for review

2 Likes

@Psalmy
Ok sir. Am a Nigerian and I base in Akwa Ibom. Am on the budget now sir.

The event will take place in two university which include: Lagos State University (LASU) and Benue State University, Makurdi

Budget breakdown:
event center: $214
sounds: $142
master of ceremony: $86 (we are using two mc)
dj :&286
design:$71
entertainment :$286
transportation :$214
Cash prize won by participate:$286
miscellaneous :$86

GRAND TOTAL: $1428 ( Per university)

@marketingdao-council
@MktngDAO_Advisors
@Psalmy
@simeon4real

1 Like

Hi.
How many students are you going to teach? How long will the training take place?
Thx :relieved:

@pathfinder @Psalmy
Am working currently with the Student Union Government of the University for the publicity of the event and also Am looking at two thousand Student’s (2000) or more than that to be in attendance.
I believe working with the Student Union Government which is a student union body in the university we will have more Students.

@marketingdao-council
@MktngDAO_Advisors

Great! What position do you have on S.U.G ? Since you said you work with them or do you have a flyer of yours that have your identity as an S.U.G committee.
However the @marketingdao-council @MktngDAO_Advisors can take over from here.
@Dacha @Klint @David_NEAR @satojandro for review

I have been a two time student union leader In Akwa Ibom state university. Financial secretary and Director of Sports so I have the connection to other students union leader in other tertiary institution .
Below is my certificate of return to attest to this.

@Psalmy @pathfinder @David_NEAR @Klint @marketingdao-council @Dacha @satojandro

2 Likes

@Psalmy @pathfinder @David_NEAR @marketingdao-council @MktngDAO_Advisors
@satojandro @Dacha

1 Like

Dear @Jadon912 have you ever held offline meetups before?
Thanks

1 Like

Hi @Jadon912 thanks for the proposal. I reviewed the proposal – do you have any experience or examples of educating other about the NEAR protocol and ecosystem that you can share or would this be a new/first-time thing for you?

In general, I don’t doubt your enthusiasm, but we’re in a climate at the moment where I think we need to see more potential for onboarding and return on investment of the Community’s funds via active users (not just opening wallets and onboarding, though those things are nice to have), attracting new developers and growing projects that have shown some traction already and need an extra boost to grow more quickly.

Again, looks like you are enthusiastic about NEAR, and while similar projects have received Community funding in the past, I can’t support funding from the MarketingDAO right now given a need to shift priorities to focus on funding projects that have a wider-reaching goal and larger audience.

Other members of the @marketingdao-council may disagree – tagging them for visibility.

1 Like

Thanks for the proposal,

Few notes:

• An important pillar of the NEAR ecosystem is to lower the barriers of access as much as possible. This includes barriers to accessing education to enable people to get started;
  • The cost of ~$2k for one workshop is relatively high and not sustainable on an on-going basis
  • I’d like to learn more about the current education landscape, including challenges to accessing the current resources online (is an in person presence necessary at this stage?)
  • I’d be more inclined to consider ongoing initiatives at a lower cost - local meetups, mentoring sessions of local teams, etc. These also tend to be easier to track progress as opposed to once off events

In its current form, I do not support this proposal

@Dacha during my regime as the Financial secretary in Akwa Ibom state university. I hosted the maiden edition of financial
summit. So I have hosted several event.
My Facebook handle can clear the doubt.

1 Like

@satojandro this proposal is going to take place in two university in Nigeria for one month.

I have help in planning in the just concluded near university hub sports fiesta in Akwa Ibom state university. And I have brought alot of people into near Blockchain and also I have a team that is currently doing more research in web3. if am given this opportunity to bring in more developer’s near Blockchain won’t regret.

Hi @Jadon912 thank you for your proposal.

Having read through the details of what you are proposing and the comments, i feel that the project as it stands is lacking in detail. We need to see a clearer picture of the educational programme being proposed, and how you will convert new wallet holders to become active users.