[APPROVED] NADA DAO first budget (August, 2022)

Our Introduction: [Introduction] NADA DAO
Previous report: This is our first budget request

Project Members

@aandz (aandz.near)
@bagadefente (bagadefente.near)
@anacmoura (anacmoura.near)

Target wallet: nada.sputnik-dao.near
KYC & contract: bagadefente.near

INTRODUCTION

We are a new DAO coming from a 10 year-old creative studio with a considerable history of works, projects and achievements as presented in our introduction, with audiovisual, cultural production and book publishing as our main areas of expertise.

Now deep diving in the web3 through Near Protocol, we intend to improve and create new mechanisms for publication using decentralized technologies, keeping creating and producing other multimedia projects both for online and in-person appreciation.

AUGUST PLANS

In our first month as a DAO we intend to keep developing two already started projects: The BlockChat, a live talk show about art, technology and web3 (first funded by Gambiarra DAO); Olhos em vírgula, our first NF funded book, to be released both as NFT and printed editions (with the first part funded by the Writer’s Guild).

We’re also gonna update our website and social media channels (Instagram, Twitter and Telegram). The former will be done by a web designer and a photographer that will be both onboarded on Near; the latter is part of our DAO Management work.

PROJECTS

1. The BlockChat — submitted by @bagadefente (450 DAI)

2. Eyes in comma — submitted by @janainasteiger (650 DAI)

3. Website update:
    3.1 Web Design: setup store (design the product feed pages, search results, product single page, cart and checkout); layout three new pages; optimize security and SEO — to be done by @guilher.maia (250 DAI)
    3.2 Photo content: professional photography of all the 18 books published by the studio — to be done by @larachangs (150 DAI)

4. Onboarding (02 professionals above) - 15 DAI

5. Mintbase store deploy - 35 DAI

6. DAO Management - 450 DAI (150 DAI each council)

Total Requested Funding Amount: 2000 usd in DAI

You can see that this proposals fits the roadmap draft that appears in our introduction:

To finish, according to this proposal we intend to:

• Onboarding and create wallets for 02 qualified professionals into our ecosystem
  • Follow up on a project started in another DAO
  • Funding the second and last stage of a project started in another DAO
  • Create one Mintbase store with 02 collab NFTs
  • Giveaway 10 editions of those two NFTs (including wallet creation if needed)
  • About 50 live visualizations during two live videos (around 300 views over a month)
  • Reach around 5000 people with a book (including print run and launch events)

Feel free to leave comments, give suggestions or ask anything.

Thank you,
NADA DAO team

13 Likes

É isso! Vamo que vamo.

2 Likes

Very happy to see a proposal like this. Congratulations and I’m here in the hope that everything works out!

3 Likes

I’m so glad to see this projects. I’ll wrote in portuguese to better explains some points that I believe that will make this proposal even better =)

Então amigos, se tratando de uma nova DAO, ainda que com projetos já sólidos como o caso do Block Chat, é sempre bom apontar pra onde essa DAO pode nos levar. E isso eu digo em termos de contrapartidas para o ecossistema mesmo. Ou seja, sugiro que vocês sinalizem alguns pontos que acham que podem agregar com esses projetos por exemplo; quantos NFT’s podem criar a partir deles, quantas carteiras podem ser criadas, se a marca da NEAR pode ser veiculada em alguns desses materiais ou não, coisas assim.

De quebra, insiram na proposal um campo pra falar de “metrics of success”. Vocês podem observar um exemplo na proposal da CUDO FILMES:

Estou super empolgado com o que pode vir de uma DAO que pretende criar peças de artes físicas e criar mais elos entre o nosso ecossistema e o mundo real. Voem NADA DAO :wink:

6 Likes

Obrigado pelas palavras e sugestões, @hevertonharieno :pray:t5:

Eu já havia colocados algumas coisas nessa linha em nossa introdução, mas em breve irei adicionar algumas informações extras na proposta acima.

Valeu!

3 Likes

Dear NADA DAO,
Happy to inform you that this proposal follows the Creatives DAO Guidelines, and it is approved by the Community Moderators.
Please create a poll on the Creatives DAO Astrodao, so that the council can vote. When and if the vote of the council is ‘yes’, approach NF for your payout proposal, following this guideline: [New Process] Community Payouts .
Also, feel free to join our Discord Server to Post Your Monthly Reports and Funding Proposals for better organization.

In an effort to become more transparent in decision making I also want to note some highlights why your proposal has been approved:

• organized & structured proposal according to the guidelines,
  • clear planned actions,
  • actions focused on community building.
5 Likes

What a marvellous surprise!

I’d like to thank you, @Paul, and all Creatives mods, plus everyone that helped — and is helping — us to start building this.

I’ll follow the directions and ask for help if I have any doubts, as this will be my first time doing this =)

Thanks!

5 Likes

Hello @Paul,

I read a lot of tutorials, some old and some new, and I’m not sure if this is needed, but here’s the link for the pool on Astro: https://app.astrodao.com/dao/creatives.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/creatives.sputnik-dao.near-611

I also shared it yesterday on the Creatives DAO Telegram groups, as I saw other people doing, but I’ll appreciate if you can tell what’s the best ways to do that.

Thanks!

3 Likes

To faster your approval process, I’d advise you to create function calls in other DAOs which belong to Creatives DAO council members.

3 Likes

Hello @Paul,
back here with another question over this process:

The poll is done, approved and I filled this form 5 days ago, but didn’t receive any email confirmation or alike, so I’d like to know if this is how it’s supposed to be (maybe its a human-made process and it takes some days?) and now I just have to wait, or if something went wrong.

Can you help me that?
Thanks!

2 Likes

Hey @bagadefente the process of payment is not related with moderators and it’s being handled by NF’s employees. It takes more/less up to two weeks, soon you should get an email, with the request of the invoice.
This instruction will be helpful for you:

2 Likes

Thanks for your quick reply, @Paul

Even going through a lot fo links and tutorials, this one is new for me =)
I’ll read, save and be more aware of all that.

Thank you again!

2 Likes