[Approved] MV traders of Near

We are traders and experts in cryptocurrency marketing on twitter, telegram and Instagram, who from the beginning have dedicated ourselves to provide education in the area of trading. We have given paid trading courses for more than 5 years to more than 1,000 students, having satisfactory results.

Therefore, in order to contribute more to the Near community, we will carry out a marketing project towards our Spanish-speaking community, related to the topic of trading inspired by the Merchants of the NEAR group, in order to unite every Spanish-speaking trader interested in blockchain and Near related technology.

Our main objective is to educate and attract Spanish-speaking people interested in investing in all the cryptocurrencies that make up the Near ecosystem.

How to do it?
Firstly, we must establish the social networks in which we will work and the reasons why we consider them to be the most suitable to carry out the project.

• Twitter: It is an active community that seeks not only news, but also trading analysis and signals.
• Instagram: On instagram we have a fairly large community, which is characterized by its interest in learning trading and new investment projects.
• Telegram: We have an informative channel where market analyzes are sent daily.

As you can see, we have an active community that participates in our different social networks.

Secondly, we know that the three social networks have different algorithms. Therefore, we can play around with them and avoid being an immutable communications channel, so that we can become more of an interactive channel.

After the above, we can go on to explain how we will achieve our main objective

1. Educating people about Near, explaining what Near is, its benefits and its advantages compared to other cryptocurrencies.
  2. Carry out in-between daily analysis of the cryptocurrencies that are part of the Near ecosystem, indicating the probabilities of what the cryptocurrencies will do in the next few hours.
  3. Offer once a month a basic trading course where they will be taught to invest in Near with an investment strategy. In addition, the course would include 5 practice lessons.
  4. Hold a webinar once a month where the objective is for the community to participate in a market analysis and inform about new projects in the Near community.
  5. Carry out a tournament like the one carried out by Merchants with the difference of using the three social networks to attract more people.

Examples of the tournaments that will be held on social networks:

1. Instagram:
    • Analize the Near graph and tell us what it will look like at 8:00 am.
    • Add a GOOGLE FORM link to where the analysis is attached.
    • The next day the results will be published on instagram stories along with the winner.
  2. Twitter
    • A tweet publishing what the Near graph will look like at 8:00 am, having them participate by filling out a google form, retweeting a tweet and commenting.
    • The next day the results and the winner will be published.

The first month, both social networks will be used in order to measure how much participation we could reach. It will be done first on instagram the first weeks of the month and at the end of the month it will be done on twitter and the metrics of both giveaways will be sent to you. The winner of the giveaways will receive one Near.

METRICS

In the following graph, we are incorporating the reach that our publications have achieved. With this, we hope that 5% or 10% will participate in our tournaments.

When it comes to trading the minimum reach of people reached is 5.000
in this case reached 17.280 users

An investment of $ 1,300 is required to carry out the pilot of the project.

1. If 170 to 340 people participate, $800 is required since we’re going to manage two tournaments a month to test the reach of the mentioned social networks.
  2. Moreover, our marketing campaign (graph analysis, publication design and organizing the tournament) would require $500.
4 Likes

You had my support :100: to this initiative,

Feel free to add the NEAR-VENEZUELA tag #near-venezuela because you are a member from our Guild and you had all our support.

you can count also with NEAR HISPANO Guild, now even very probabbly with NEAR ARGENTINA, to reach out more participants or you can have a channel inside our Discord Server. Also, there could be a collaboration with OWS.

1 Like

Thank you very much this project will be excellent to attract a lot of people interested in the field of trading and investments after that the next step will beis to trading with nft on paras. :grinning:

1 Like

Good evening! Could you please share links on your agency /company/community?

Thank You!

2 Likes

Hello of course here are all the related pages:

Instagram: Login • Instagram
TIktok: TikTok de Eduardo Moreno (@chamocripto.near) | Mira los Ăşltimos videos de Eduardo Moreno en TikTok
WEB: https://mineriavirtual.com/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Mineria_Virtual

3 Likes

Good evening. I appreciate your work. Waiting for feedbacks from our experienced advisors and Marketing guru @cryptocredit. I will support their decision. Have a great day!

2 Likes

I wonder if you guys could collab with the Merchants of NEAR on this? Have you had any contact with them yet?

cc @Merchants_NEAR

2 Likes

I have participated in the predictions and we have seen their work up close the idea comes because we have seen that it has worked but we want to add the educational part and the live analysis where everyone can participate

1 Like

and also the difference is to also attract the Spanish-speaking public

1 Like

And you will attract your own audience into NEAR right ?

Hey @Mineriavirtual! Great job on this detailed proposal - seems solid and has lots of new opportunities we can have from this initiative!

For the deliverables I would suggest doing short form videos (something like the videos posted on your TikTok account) as this type of content gets much more reach and engagements vs. simple text / image

About the tournament/contests, how many winners per tournament do you guys plan to have?

2 Likes

HI there,
I’ve got lots of questions. I just need some clarity on what you’re delivering.

If you’re publishing across SoMe- which channels and how many posts for each of the following?

1. Educating people:
    Please elaborate on how many posts you’ll be making and on which channels.
    What are the themes / curriculum you’ll be covering?

2, Daily analysis
Are these your posts or is it part of the tournament?

1. Basic Trading courses
    Can out outline the course curriculum?
    On which LMS platform these will be published?
    What is the background of the instructor?

2. Webinar
    What is the theme of the webinar?
    How will you promote?
    Which platform will you use to host the webinar?

3. Tournament
    How will you promote these? Which channels?

Thanks~!

-Klint

3 Likes

Thanks for the support, that proposal is excellent because that way the near community will realize the need to invest more time in the tiktok community and instagram reels content.

The maximum number of winners we are expecting is 10

Hi thanks for the contributions

1. Educating people:
    Please elaborate on how many posts you’ll be making and on which channels.
    What are the themes / curriculum you’ll be covering?

The post will be made on instagram twitter tiktok and telegram the topics will be mainly related to trading, nft and how to evaluate the projects that are being launched on near and soon we will share the analysis and all the content by discord in a ows channel

Topics:

1. Basic technical analysis
  2. Advanced technical analysis
  3. Divergence analysis
  4. Offer and demand
  5. Market interpretation
  6. Risk management
  7. Capital management
  8. Creating a profitable strategy
  9. Backtesting
  10. Lives practices
  11. Basic Trading courses
    Can out outline the course curriculum?
    Courses Topics

On which LMS platform these will be published?
The platforms that we will mainly use will be discord and meet. Meet will be used at first because people don’t know how to use discord. The idea is to start in meet and then give the course in discord

What is the background of the instructor?
Frank Cardenas is the instructor, he has been giving trading courses since we started with the Virtual Mining page. He has knowledge in forex, options, futures, cryptocurrencies, his strategy is price action
4. Webinar
What is the theme of the webinar?
The topics are answered in the first question. In the same way I leave them here again
Courses Topics

1. Basic technical analysis
  2. Advanced technical analysis
  3. Divergence analysis
  4. Offer and demand
  5. Market interpretation
  6. Risk management
  7. Capital management
  8. Creating a profitable strategy
  9. Backtesting
  10. Lives practices

How will you promote?
Promotions will be made through social networks

Which platform will you use to host the webinar?
Meet and discord

1. Tournament
    How will you promote these? Which channels?
    the tournament will be held on two platforms instagram and twitter, we will use instagram because we have 41K followers. The first month we will use both accounts, to measure the reach and participation
1 Like

Hello, hope you are alright. I am here waiting for your feedback. :grin:

1 Like

@Mineriavirtual @David_NEAR

I would love to colab and potentially bring you guys onboard if you guys have some ideas for trading and trading content. We have currently been up and running for nearly have a year and have a reasonable following and incorporating some of the social media contest you have suggested.

Please DM/add me on TG for further discussion! Love to hear there are more traders and looking forward to working with you.

2 Likes

We can close the proposal, so far as they work with OWS…

Really sorry to hear that this is closed

Same goals, but several projects with differences and approach and this brings more live to the ecosystem. That’s why we have several DEX or Wallets listed on awesomenear, so I know he has contacted @Merchants_NEAR and I hope they can collab, I have been talking also with them asking first about collab with OWS and about the twitter and using tips, but if they collab or not, this should not be an issue to approve this proposal.

To be clear, We will not paid for Marketing on the Open Web Sandbox, We will just paid to contributors for their work, but we dont give a refund for coffees or pop material or similar to the sandboxers, just a payroll so they invest their time to make the community and the ecosystem to grow.

So, to be clear, this Marketing campaign is not on the scope of OWS, but for sure it could help to bring more Nearcomers from the MV Traders Instagram, it is on the scope and the goals of the @marketingdao-council

Is very sad that this guy @Mineriavirtual is asking for some funding for a marketing campaign since June 2021

But we as community have a burocracy that makes this so hard, and he has just being trying and making tests with some post about NEAR and working for free until now that we will receive him with a channel for traders on the OWS discord server.

1 Like

It is not up to an individual Council Member to close a thread, do not consider this closed until we have reached a consensus.

4 Likes

Ok, thank You. I thought OWS is going to work with this project.
Got you wrong. Thanks @David_NEAR , my bad.

3 Likes