[proposal] muti dao sticker pack

Yes ill Study this References so i can make idea for the sketch ill be sending​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
Ill update here as soon as possible :relaxed::relaxed:

Got it palletes saved​:heart_eyes: :relaxed::relaxed::relaxed:

1 Like

This is just a sample sketch. Im planning to add a universe background and thier dress with Muti color pallets

Hey @Ligaya thanks for the ideas!
So, just a few notes on the feedback above:

Would it be possible to make the actual characters “grandmother” figures?
The reason being is that “muti” is another term for a grandmother in German, the kind of Grandmother that is caring and very interested in all kinds of art, but also a kind of traditional grandma ( she’ll always look at you and tell you to eat more).

Also, maybe it might help to give you some prompts for the stickers that we thought of:

• love
  • thank you
  • excited
  • muti to the moon
  • questioning

Thank you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Got it :heart_eyes: now i understand now what muti is :heart_eyes: . Thank you muti ill try my best here :blush::heart:

1 Like

Ill sketch again and send it here after now i know what i will do because of the 5 suggestion you gave. Thank You Muti :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Im so sorry of the late update🙏 i got busy this past few days because of family matters. I hope this is still acceptable…

The first wip is all about Love :heart_eyes:
Muti Loves Art.

1 Like

Muti to the moon

1 Like

Hey @Ligaya thanks for the update! Great work. :herb:
As this ran a bit past our budget in terms of our timeline, we’re happy to accept the three stickers above for muti telegram and to pay 50$ for them.

1 Like

Thank You Ted :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: is the 3 stickers is ok now?? Ill save it On Google drive then​:heart:

1 Like

Yes, perfect! thank you for your work
Can you send them over to muti.collective@gmail.com

1 Like

Hi Ted i already Sent It the link of google drive to the gmail of muti . Thanks. I also leave message there about the sizes.

I rename the 512x512 for telegram sticker.
I also sent the original canvass of 2000x2000 and the original Png of The arts incase you Need it❤️

Perfect, thank you very much!
You can request the payout for 50$ in DAI via our astrodao:
https://app.astrodao.com/dao/muti.sputnik-dao.near

2 Likes

I already sent it. Thank you so much @ted.iv and @tabear and thank you for accepting it :pray::pray::pray: even it was so late .love u all :heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

@Ligaya Thank you for the work :slight_smile:

2 Likes