[Approved] muti DAO March Marketing & web3 website integration support

DAO: muti DAO

Funding Scheme: Monthly (social media) / 6 months (website integration)

Project: Social Media Management March & NFT Marketplace development

Links: @muti.collective | Linktree

Previous Marketing DAO proposals

Feb Proposal

Feb Report

Previous Creatives DAO proposals

Creatives DAO report Feb

Summary:

We are very happy with the numbers from the last month, have been invited to a podcast from Humanguild and would like to continue the work that we have been doing so far. Therefore the values and tasks would remain the same, we post and interact daily on the platforms.

As an addition we have been in touch with Minting Music in order to create a marketplace, which will be integrated into our website, so that NFTs can be bought directly and we can also offer redeemables, tickets etc., customised to our DAO and physical collective. We think that a marketplace which is customizable and showing the muti NFTs will make it easier for our audience, which are also newcomers to the web3, to make the first step and purchase something that they can relate to. This way they will have easier access (through an NFT ticket for example) and can explore NEAR and web3.

The monthly tasks for the social media management position are:

• FB

• Management: daily content, creating events for the online streams and events & sharing 200 USD x N
    • Actively growing the followers through 4 campaigns, one per each online stream from the muti.on events 50 USD x N
  • IG:

• Management: posting daily, including NFT drops, stories & posts from other DAOs within the Ecosystem & the NEAR profile - 200 USD x N
  • Twitter:

• min. 3 posts & retweets per week about streams, events, collaborations & funding options (through the gov. forum) - 200 USD x N
  • Youtube/Twitch:

• Collecting artist info & creating the promotion
    • Upload & promotion of content from streams, workshops, premiers & events (min. 2 this month)
    • Cross Promotion through other channels- 200 USD x N
  • TG:

• Community calls
    • Sharing of bounties/ possibilities in the ecosystem & nurturing DAO to DAO / artist collabs through actively connecting them with other artists
    • Reviewing funding proposals & updates, explaining DAO functions, payouts etc. - 200 USD x N
  • Content Creation:

• As we’re posting daily and need different formats for all platforms, creating the visual with a coherent language has become more time intensive
    • Creating videos, posts, Reels, Stories/Tweets - for all platforms - 200 USD
  • Marketplace for NFTs through Harmonic Guild: proposal we received: 2600 USD @qarmitage @jas

• 2000 USD to cover the costs of building the marketplace
    • 600 USD (100 USD per month) to cover the costs of administering; we would like to request funds for 6 months to guarantee that Minting Music can work on it even if payments are delayed due to new payment structure

Current numbers:

• FB: 160 Likes, 180 Followers
  • IG: 534 Followers
  • Twitter: 387 Followers
  • Youtube : 41 followers
  • TG: 117 Members

Goals/Milestones/Metrics:

Reaching the following numbers by the end of the month:

FB: reaching 175 followers

IG: reaching 560 followers

Twitter: reach 425 followers

Youtube: reach 55 followers

TG: grow to 125 members

Amount: 3850 USD

Target: muticollective.near /KCY through @tabear

3 Likes

Good morning, Does Frying Rhino LLC work with your Twitter account?

Thanks

Hey there,

no, we (@daphne & myself) are the only ones scheduling and posting on all our accounts, Flying Rhino does retweets through their accounts from what we are aware (haven’t received the feb report yet).

1 Like

Just received the report:

Tweets Generated:

Graphics Created:

Communities Shilled In:

1 Like

Ok, thanks. Probably, you need increase amount on $500 to cover their fee? Thanks

1 Like

Thank you, I will ask them. From the info we got they would receive a grant and the promotion they do for us is included, this is why we did not request anything extra from Marketing, only our tasks.

1 Like

Ok. Thank You.

Yes, from me.

Thank you, just tagging the remaining @marketingdao-council to check as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

@MktngDAO_Advisors :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Good evening! Your proposal was Approved on the forum.
Please, follow these steps

1 Like

Thank you, poll is here, I only added the USD value as the new process allows NF to send the amount of N tokens :slight_smile: https://app.astrodao.com/dao/marketing.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/marketing.sputnik-dao.near-192

2 Likes

Cool initiative! My only feedback would be to articulate how many posts per channel in your proposal. It’s a yes from me.

1 Like

Hey there,

I’ve attached a part of our social media calendar for you to see. As in previous month we have a daily interaction, so on Twitter min. 1 post per day (usually more) plus reposting etc. and on IG a post usually every 2 days, same for FB.

1 Like

Hey again, just checking in on the status of the poll, seems like new council members have been added and the proposal expires in 3 days :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey there again,

The budget has been approved but unfortunately the poll as expired https://app.astrodao.com/dao/marketing.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/marketing.sputnik-dao.near-192

I have created a new poll and muti would appreciate the votes, given that we sent everything in time and it is already the 21st of the month.

New poll: https://app.astrodao.com/dao/marketing.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/marketing.sputnik-dao.near-230

Thank you!

1 Like

Hello,

It’s been a while but for full transparency and for what it’s worth just an update on this:
Marketplace has not been delivered or integrated yet and we’re unable to reach Harmonic at this point. We’ve had several meetings initially and the value for the development has been paid.