[Closed] Music Meets Fashion With NxM - Introduction to NEAR Ecosystem

My name is Roxy (The Entertainer), I am a Cinematographer, Editor, Graphic Artiste who have worked in different projects on the NEAR Ecosystem;

And…

And I am one of the Co-founders of the Thespians DAO; a DAO that has inspired so many Actors on the NEAR Protocol.

I have worked with different Creatives both in the web2 and web3 Ecosystem. I worked with Musicians (who I shoot music videos for) and Fashion Designers (who I shoot professional pictures for). I have enjoyed the introduction into Web3 and I would love many other Creatives who I would reach out to (with this my proposal) to get involved and express their creativity on the NEAR Protocol.

The scope of this my project is to bring Musicians into the NxM Guild and create platform for them to work along with different Fashion Designers and Models.

The project will kickstart with introduction of Web3 and NEAR Protocol to the Musicians, Fashion Designers and Models; allow interaction within these Creatives; and give them platform to perform together on the stage. The musicians would be performing on the stage while the Fashion Designers and Models showcase and catwalk as well.

Goals:
-To onboard and educate Professional Musicians, Fashion Designers and Models about the NEAR web3 ecosystem.
-To create and activate their various NEAR wallets.
-To accumulate video and picture NFTs that will be minted in the NxM Guild Mintbase store.
-Their involvements would serve as a background to reach out to their various fans and get them along too.

To achieve this, we need two Cameras, DJ, a well decorated Stage, Fashion Designers and Models (including Airdrop links for wallets activation)

COST BREAKDOWN:

Artwork & banner; $100
2 Videographers: $300
Event/seminar Hall: $300
Logistics for Team: $100
DJ & Sound; $100
Team Bounties: $100

TOTAL: $1,000

Including 0.2 $NEAR Drop links to activate wallets

The event would be held on 18th June, and the videos and pictures documented would be available for minting one week after the event

Wallet for Project Payout:
roxytheentertainer.near

1 Like

Dear @Roxy

I’d like to inform you that you don’t hold an NxM Membership badge. Please familiarize yourself with the below guidelines and proceed accordingly:

:point_right:Projects: [GUIDE] NxM Funding Guidelines for Projects

:point_right:Events: [GUIDE] NxM Funding Guidelines for Events

1 Like

Hello Fam @Paul I have applied for NxM membership for over 2 months now.

I think I just needed to fill the form and that’s just it, which I have done two months ago.

Hey, @Roxy how you could apply for a badge 2 months ago? New guidelines are available since June.
Looks like you haven’t read the guidelines, as no form is needed for that!

Cheers!

1 Like

@Paul Oh, I can see I filled up the form before June. I’m pretty sure about that…

I read the conditions as stated here:

Notwithstanding, I just proposed to be a member again: