MINGA is a DApp that allows a community guarantee to different projects of a tribe based on a decentralized economy, in such a way that the distribution of tokens (NEAR) generates a level of trust in the collaborative network in this way to be an endorsement for the project and can have a good level of financing (loan).
**Community Guarantee process (User Guarantee) **
- The guarantee user aval input into the application, using his NEAR account
- The guarantee user aval see a section called “my polls to guarantee”
- The guarantee user select the project to endorsement.
- The complete project the amount of collateral in token.
- The guaranteed user is notified that their guarantee is complete.
- The guaranteed user is notified the amount is approved to get finance.
- Obtain financing without having sufficient collateral funds, social financial.
- Access lower decentralized financing costs.
- Make informal sales that can obtain working capital financing for social impact.
Dennis Vivas @d3nn1svz.near - rol: ux process guarantee and design - NCD Certificade I
Benjamin Castillo @jrojas.near - rol: front-end developer
Walquer Valles @wxvr.near - rol: back-end developer - NCD Certificade I
Rosa María Orellana @Cryptochix.near (ux, front, backend, process desing support) - NCD Certificade I
Initial design for web interface