[PROPOSAL] Metaverse Recordings and NFTs - February

Proponent: becopro
NEAR account for payment: becopro.near
Project Timeline: February 2th – 28th

Objective: The main objective of this project is to register near events on metaverse (nearhub and cryptovoxels) and mint them as NFTs on the NEAR Metaverse historical store on Mintbase.

Justification (benefits): This is important because fulfills the main objective of the MetaverseDAO, which is to record near presence on metaverse and keep it on the near blockchain. This is also relevant because it is a way to publicize near events from all the DAOs with metaverse presence in an everlasting manner. As I’m going to mint them with the relevant data, it will also be research material for the future and registered proof of the existence of the events.

Project: In order to fulfill the DAO’s objective, I offer my services as a reporter, to go to metaverse parties from NEAR (from many different DAOs), record the events, edit them and mint them on their historical store on Mintbase. The cost for these services is 250 usd in NEAR.

Timeline

February 2nd:

Reporter goes to the parties and record them (and mint them in a weekly basis, after video edition).

February 15th:

Reporter 1st accountability to the DAO.
Reporter keeps recording and minting.

February 25th:

Reporter 2nd accountability to the DAO.
Reporter stops recording and minting.

February 28th:

DAO’s accountability starts.

Budget

250 usd in near: pay the reporter (+1 METACOIN, provided by the treasury)

TOTAL: 250 USD in NEAR

Final Products: at least 10 videos minted, from different events, in the historical store from NEAR MetaverseDAO and also available on higher quality on the Metaverse TV Youtube channel (that belongs to the MetaverseDAO).

4 Likes

Project Report

Metaverse Recordings and NFTs

Project Status: Completed

Project Timeline: January 2nd – 28th

Project Accounting: As a reporter, I have attended and recorded 19 events promoted by 6 NEAR DAOs (DJ DAO, mutiDAO, NxM DAO, Metaverse DAO, C1 DAO and Governance DAO) and 2 NEAR projects (OFP + SOTA and Tamago) on the Cryptovoxels metaverse and NEAR Hub, edited the resulting videos, added animations and minted them on the Near Metaverse Hystory store on Mintbase and posted them on the Metaverse DAO channel on YouTube called Metaverse TV with all the relevant information about them written on their descriptions.

Here is the list of the 19 events that I covered, with the links to the NFTs and Youtube videos in higher quality:

02/02: StrictlyBallein by DJ DAO featuring Electrobro

• Mintbase NFT:
  • Youtube:

02/03: Muti.on featuring The Duddzzelz - feb 3rd, 2022

• Mintbase NFT:
  • Youtube:

05/02: NxM Live IX by NxMDAO

• Mintbase NFT:
  • Youtube:

05/02: Open Forest Protocol & SOTA NEARhub Exhibition

• Mintbase NFT:
  • Youtube:

05/02: Dérive - A Drifting Verse in the Metaverse

• Mintbase NFT:
  • Youtube:

06/02: C1 / NXM NEAR TOUR ABUJA EDITION

• Mintbase NFT:
  • Youtube:

10/02: muti.on feat Bom Beijo

• Mintbase NFT:
  • Youtube:

11/02: Tamago Island Nearhub Music Event feat U.N.I

• Mintbase NFT:
  • Youtube:

15/02: Metatronic by Metaverse DAO feat Lex Mazzini

• Mintbase NFT:
  • Youtube:

16/02: StrictlyBallein by DJ DAO featuring VEIA

• Mintbase NFT:
  • Youtube:

17/02: muti.on feat DJ Nebraska

• Mintbase NFT:
  • Youtube:

18/02: Tama Island feat U.N.I - End of the World + Godzilla Scenery

• Mintbase NFT:
  • Youtube:

23/02: StrictlyBallein by DJ DAO featuring DJ Lethal Skillz

• Mintbase NFT:
  • Youtube:

23/02: 1st Mars Council gathering with @GovernanceDAO _ NEAR Hub Online

• Mintbase NFT:
  • Youtube:

24/02: muti.on feat Astrea (Live Stream)

• Mintbase NFT:
  • Youtube:

24/02: Exhibition “derivé - a drifting verse on metaverse”

• Mintbase NFT:
  • Youtube:

25/02: Tama Island feat U.N.I (Live)

• Mintbase NFT:
  • Youtube:

26/02: NxM Presents: Traditional Live Session with Larkim

• Mintbase NFT:
  • Youtube:

27/02: Metatronic (Electro Party + Art Exhibition) feat Lex Mazzini

• Mintbase NFT:
  • Youtube:

This project is a continuation of Metaverse Recordings and NFTS - January

3 Likes

Please, @becopro, I would ask you to edit your report, in order to put the objective information, in numbers, as: how many events, how many DAOs, how many minted NFTs? Could u do that? Unless you are adding the event little by little, and will collect the objective data in numbers at the end.

1 Like

Second option :wink: I’m adding little by little and collecting data.
That’s the provisory report, as you have recomended before. I put “Ongoing” on the status because of that.
There are events happening until the end of the month and every once in a while a surprise event appears, so it’s a work in progress.

2 Likes

Wonderful! You rock!

1 Like

Made all the alterations, now I’m just wating for the approval to put it on Astro.

2 Likes

Exclellent work @becopro. You can ask for the payout on Astro :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes