**Total Requested Funding Amount: 3950 USD

Divided and accountable by:

• Meta Interviews with Klara Kopi - 500 USD

• Metaverse Recordings and NFTs - 500 USD

• Magazine Diagramming - 500 USD

• NEAR Metaverse Magazine - 500 USD

• Hire a proofreader for the magazine = 100 USD*

• METACOIN project - 250 USD for the pool [Project host is ONGOING]*

• Council work - 1500 USD (30% total budget)

• Parcel Renting - 500 USD (to Magazine Party + Campfire event)*

• Bounties for Metaverse Related Art Classes = 200 USD (suggestion 2 classes)*

• Meta Campfire Event (Thriller/Horror Story Theme) - 25 USD x 8 writers = 200 USD

Project budget: 5000 USD

• The projects with * will be deducted from the 1050 USD that we’re left from April/2022 (500 sent extra + 300 from bounties that din’t deliver + 250 METACOIN (Metacoin Project had no submissions)

Total requested: 5000 (total) - 1050 (left over from April) = 3950 USD

Previous report

Metaverse DAO April Report

Relevance and justification

The relevance of this set of projects is precisely to keep record of NEAR metaverse presence, keep it as a research material for future researchers, develop NEAR visibility on metaverse and to educate people about NEAR Protocol. Shows with NEAR artists can be a way to introduce them to metaverse and to introduce metaverse to them, given that metaverse properties can be visited by many people, mainly in party days. And to produce our historical mintings with our reporter, interviewer and our magazine have the result of publicizing NEAR even more.

Projects

Here you can access all of our projects and their accountables

Timeline

May 2022: May 02th to 31st

Greetings from Metaverse DAO

These are the projects that the Metaverse DAO would actualize for the month of April. All these projects are approved by the Metaverse DAO.

Approval of the budget proposal by the Metaverse DAO council on AstroDAO:

https://app.astrodao.com/dao/metaverse-dao.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/metaverse-dao.sputnik-dao.near-307

Thanks and our best wishes,
Metaverse DAO.

3 Likes

I love all the projects, but I’m very excited with the campfire event!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

Hi there! Could you add or direct me to the link for this project?

1 Like

Hi @adrianseneca ! How are you?
I’m sorry, we forgot to post the description of the Meta Campfire event, we’ve just posted it :slight_smile:
Here’s also a description of our metaverse building, where we have teletransports to metaverse spaces of other DAOs, important links to NEAR content and so on.
In the last month the land owner allowed us to use it for free, but we would like to keep our space on the metaverse because we think its a very important space with an important functionality and we also think it’s fair to pay him for it.
If I missed anything else, please let me know and I’ll do my best to clarify it.
Thank you so much for your time and attention! Have a great week!

Thank you so much for adding those adjustments and providing clarity! I’m happy to say that your proposal follows the Creatives DAO Guidelines, so it is approved by the Community Moderators. Please create a poll on the Creatives DAO Astrodao , so that the council can vote. When and if the vote of the council is ‘yes’, approach NF for your payout proposal, following this guideline: [New Process] Community Payouts . Also, Feel free to join our Discord Server to Post Your Monthly Reports and Funding Proposals for Better Organization

1 Like

Thank you @adrianseneca ! Have a great week!

2 Likes

Here’s our poll on Creatives DAO Astro for May/2022:

1 Like