• Hire a proofreader for the magazine - 100USD

• Magazine diagramming - 500USD

• Metacoin project - 500USD

• Council work - 999USD

TOTAL budget: 4499USD

Preview report

Metaverse March Report

Relevance and justification
The relevance of this set of project is precisely to keep record of NEAR metaverse presence and keep it as a research material for future researchers, and also to develop NEAR visibility on metaverse and to educate people about NEAR Protocol. Shows with NEAR artists can be a way to introduce them to metaverse and to introduce metaverse to them, given that metaverse properties can be visited by many people, mainly in party days. And to produce our historical mintings with our reporter and our magazine have the result of publicizing NEAR even more.

Projects

Here you can access all of our projects and their accountables

Timeline

April 2022: April 5nd to 30th

Greetings from Metaverse Dao

These are the projects that the metaverse DAO would actualize for the month of April. All these projects are approved by the Metaverse DAO.

Approval of the budget proposal by the DAO on ASTRODAO

Thanks

Metaverse DAO

6 Likes

Hi, @hevertonharieno, @FritzWorm, @adrianseneca, @Monish016, @ted.iv how are you doing? Just letting you know of our funding proposal for april. We made same changes and here it is. Please, let us know if everything is ok.

2 Likes

I’m happy to keep building with the Metaverse DAO every month :smiley:
More than 40 NEAR metaverse events recorded and minted already :rocket: :raised_hands: :partying_face:

3 Likes

You work is excellent and fundamental to register the near history

3 Likes

It’s being great to be in a place where I can interview such great people, learn from them, share it with everyone, feature important people from NEAR community that are building and expanding the NEARverse.
I’m loving to work with the Metaverse DAO team, where what I love doing is being encouraged and valued, including expanding my 3d artist side :smiley:

3 Likes

I am so glad that @klarakopi is in our team. As I told the Creatives on Telegram, Klara is develping our Mozilla Hub, in a pilot project, that we intend to make compatible with NEAR, expanding the NEARVerse. Soon we will able to produce even spaces for other daos inside the world we are developing, and maybe we will be able to treat it also as a product, helping in the future of Metaverse DAO sustainability.

3 Likes

Here’s the 3D space I’m building for the Metaverse DAO with the main building being a version of the NEAR Metaverse Connection Center that’s on cryptovoxels in the middle of the space to insert links to the metaverse spaces of other DAOs, have events, offer the space for other DAOs to host events, space for exhibitions, shows, classes and other cool features and ideas being developed to reward METACOIN holders.

It’s a gift (for free, no funding) I’m creating it out of love because I believe in the whole project and I think it will be great for the whole NEAR ecossystem :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello Metaverse DAO! Thank you for your patience this month as we balanced all dynamics. This proposal follows the Creatives DAO Guidelines, so it is approved by the Community Moderators. Please create a poll on the Creatives DAO Astrodao, so that the council can vote. When and if the vote of the council is ‘yes’, approach NF for your payout proposal, following this guideline: [New Process] Community Payouts . Also, Feel free to join our Discord Server to Post Your Monthly Reports and Funding Proposals for Better Organization

4 Likes

Thank you! We’re very happy to keep fulfilling our DAO’s mission :slight_smile: :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Here’s the link to our poll on Astro.

Thank you and have a great week :lotus:

2 Likes