[Rejected] Metaverse DAO - Marketing - April 2022

[PROPOSAL] Metaverse DAO - Marketing - April 2022

Metaverse DAO introduction:

Metaverse DAO proposal for April:

Founding scheme: monthly
Council members of Metaverse DAO: @beetlejuice @klarakopi @becopro
Period of this proposal: April 2022
Team: @w4R @RafaRafa @beetlejuice @rugemtugem

Here you can see the last Marketing report. This report was made by another Marketing team.

The Project:
The main objective of this proposal is continue and develop the Metaverse DAO marketing.
For that we will develop a month schedule for April. In there we will put the Social Media disclosure driven by a design campaign.

The strategy of all our work is driven by increase the Metaverse DAO community. And doing that we will assist the grow of the NEAR protocol. We want more than new members, we want engaged members, so our tactics will oriented by this too.

We will research topics that intersect the Metaverse DAO propose, for example: information of NEAR protocol; show events for make people want to go; art and creations of NEAR, etc.

In an effort to to achieve great results, this projects of Metaverse DAO marketing need to be monthly and continual.

At last we will add new content in the existent site of Metaverse DAO to expand our repository (one of the Metaverse DAO goals

Project Budget: 2.500 USD

Preview accepted proposal

In those links at linktree you can view and learn more about Metaverse DAO

Goals:

• Disclosure Metaverse DAO and Metacoin
  • Bring new followers to the social media of Metaverse DAO
  • Engage the members of the Metaverse DAO to conect with Metaverse DAO SoMe
  • Fill the site with more content
  • Aid Metaverse DAO to achieve their personal goals
  • Bring new members to Near protocol

Justification/benefice:
Marketing its primal to Metaverse DAO reach more and more people, spreading NEAR protocol in the process, bringing new members, helping to create great end full events and helping to register all the content of Metaverse DAO.

Our proposal has 2 parts: Social Media (SoMe) and Website

SoMe (Instagram; Twitter; Telegram; YouTube)

• planning, scheduling and monitoring the Marketing strategies, postings and engagement;
  • creation of two main lines of action: 1) registration of what is being done in the NEAR Protocol; 2) make it possible to bring in new members to create new things in the NEAR Protocol;
  • content research, art creation, copywriter of posts, posting and maintenance of SoMe;
  • collect, use and encourage the use of important hashtags.
  • Survey of numbers for analysis and report
  • posting on SoMe as informed below:

Schedule:

• Instagram
    5 posts + 5 interactive stories + 5 re-post on relevant content stories + 1 important person story re-post each week
  • Twitter
    5 posts each week
  • Telegram
    summary of the week + event calls, classes, magazine and other specific subjects that the community needs to know
  • Youtube
    upload records of events, classes, interviews etc. (minimum of 4 videos/month

Site
the goal are: 1) to have a dynamic website so we can insert new content monthly. 2) have an site with great UX for better navigation and experience. For this we will:

• analyze the current site to see if reach our main goal;
  • make eventual alterations needed;
  • curate the content of Metaverse DAO
  • Input the select material into the site

Analysis metrics:

• Instagram: profile visits; range; impressions; shares; interactions; saved; website clicks; time of greatest activity; engagement rate; follower growth.
  • Twitter: total followers; follower growth; top posts; engagement; retweets.
    *Youtube: display time; real-time views; channel views; average viewing duration; number of inscriptions; unique viewers; liked and disliked; sharing.
  • Website: users access; views; rejection fee; exit fee; traffic source.

We will star the work as soon as we have the approval of Metaverse DAO and Marketing DAO for our proposal and budget approval from Marketing DAO.

Week 1

• proposed posts
  • following project
  • weekly report
  • Site analysis

Week2

• proposed posts
  • following project
  • weekly report
  • make necessary changes

Week3

• proposed posts
  • following project
  • weekly report
  • curate content

Week4

• proposed posts
  • following project
  • weekly report
  • upload content
  • payouts
  • monthly report

Our budged (2.500 USD) will be devide to our Team:
In the list bellow you can see who will do each part, how much it will earn and a link to know them better.

Ian 625 USD - art creation and editing @w4R
RafaRafa 625 USD – post and SoMo menage @RafaRafa
Rafaela 625 USD – planning, organization and monitoring @beetlejuice
Fabio 625 USD - site @rugemtugem

Wallet for payment: beetle-juice.near

We are excited to start this project and add to NEAR protocol grow.

Live long and prosper.

6 Likes

Excited to be part of the team!
:rocket: :boom:

4 Likes

Inspiring to work on this project and with this team. :handshake:

4 Likes

Good evening guys, could you please describe (briefly) what is a main idea of your DAO and goals? Thanks

6 Likes

Our dao’s mission is to build and record near’s presence in the metaverse

4 Likes

Hellow Dacha, how are you?

Metaverse DAO its an archive of the history of NEAR in the metaverse. The DAO propose to register events, actions, news, important people, daos etc to stay documented for posterity.
In the other hand , Metaverse DAO seek to bring new users to the NEAR ecosystem, so that can generate more and more content to be register.

3 Likes

Dear Marketing council members,

I’m here as Council of Metaverse DAO.
Metaverse DAO wanted to continue it marketing works to spreed Near Protocol and register it activities. So, we decide to gather a new team to do it. For this, since I’m a designer, I become responsible to do this. I group a team of Brazilians professionals, that i Know their work and their ethos to do this job.
Metaverse DAO thinks that’s a nice idea to have one inner member to have participation on the marketing team to help to inform, lead and coordinate their actions.
So, because of that (knowing the team, their work, and having someone to guide them) I think this marketing proposal (and members) is the best for our DAO and it’s marketing.

I’m here to answer any other possible doubts.
xoxo
BeetleJuice

3 Likes

Good morning. Would be great to know how many active near community members your DAO has been onboarded and a road map by end of the year. Thank You :blush:

5 Likes

Can you please provide a detailed summary of:

1. All the NEAR Related projects that the Council and Team Members are currently working on?
  1. All the proposals the current Council and Team Members have had approved/rejected from any other funding vertical (Creatives DAO, Education, NxM, etc).
  2. Disclose any conflict of interest or relevant factors such as on-going allegations of misconduct against sitting Council Members and/or Team Members.

@marketingdao-council @creativesdao-council

3 Likes

Hi, @satojandro. Good night.

Let me help here the new marketing team, and talk a little bit of what you have asked us. Our actual council members are @beetlejuice, @becopro and me. Some of us are in many projects, but concerning the Metaverse DAO, these are our funded projects on the Creatives:

https://gov.near.org/t/approved-metaverse-dao-funding-for-december-2021/10434

https://gov.near.org/t/approved-metaverse-dao-funding-for-january-2022/12005

https://gov.near.org/t/approved-metaverse-dao-funding-for-february-2022/14551

https://gov.near.org/t/approved-metaverse-dao-funding-proposal-for-march-2022/16307

This one is not evaluated up to now, but it is submitted together with our monthly report of the preview month:

https://gov.near.org/t/proposal-metaverse-dao-monthly-funding-request-april-2022/18252

These are our funded projects on Marketing DAO:

https://gov.near.org/t/aprovadde-metaverse-dao-marketing-02-2022/14549

https://gov.near.org/t/approved-and-report-metaverse-dao-marketing-03-2022/15688

As you can see in the last report, the marketing team does not want to keep their work with us. They decided to leave, we accepted, and Rafaela told me she could build a marketing team with a strategy that will bring evolution to metaverse dao. She and her marketing team are designers of her trust, and I trust her. If they are not talking much here, it is because they are new to the ecosystem, they were just onboarded by her.

About Creative projects, we are working in the projects of our funding proposal, with reduced funding capabilities (what we still have in our treasury) and reduced work, and we are also developing a pilot project for future near metaverses without commitment to funding, which is our 3d space on Mozilla Hubs, where we will have our building and also space for buildings and islands from other DAOs.

We are also working on trying to take Metaverse DAO to the real world of presential blockchain events, talking to the people that are building these events in Brazil, like Blockchain Rio.

Now, I see no conflict of interest: as there is a formal complaint against me in the forum, but it did not seem to have affected any of the people involved in the complaint, we were waiting for the moderators’ word before any action, given this complaint was temporarily closed by NEAR itself (by @mecsbecs) while they and the creative moderators get to an evaluation and solution to the case. As I already asked the @creativesdao-council and a near staff, please, I ask you too, as a Marketing DAO Council, if you could tell me if it is better for the funding proposal of Metaverse DAO’s Marketing that I step out of the council. Let me know, that I will do the best for the DAO. The mission of Metaverse DAO is too important to be harmed by individual conflicts.

@Dacha, good night. :slight_smile: Concerning your questions, our mission stays more in line with keeping the history of near on metaverse than onboarding people for now (onboarding is a long term intention). We also produce events to build near history on metaverse: parties, exhibitions; but our main projects for now are the meta-interviews, the historical meta-reporter (mintings in our historical store), our magazine, and our token (metacoin) and the associated decentralized project. As I said before, we are also developing our 3d virtual space on Mozilla Hubs. If you talk to NearHub, you will see that we were already in touch with them in order to build our Hub, and now we are building it ourselves. We did not build a formal roadmap, but our intention (that you can see in our Introduction) is to keep building the historical products we are building, and now to be able to connect the 3D spaces we are producing to near wallet and sell them as products (and maybe as service too), in order to get sustainability and in order to be a way to fund our historical activities on NEAR (of building ad keeping near history on metaverse) in the future. We also want to be in presencial events and onboard people to metaverse, but as a future plan. We can bring you a formal roadmap, but this will take some time, as we would have to build a project to explain that. But we can do that.

Kind regards to us all.

4 Likes

I am waiting to hear more from the @creativesdao-council before asking further questions and making a decision on this proposal.

5 Likes

Dear @marketingdao-council, The Creatives already decided. They asked me to step out of the council on Formal Complaint 00, and I already made the proposal here: Astro. I hope this can make the evaluation process better.

3 Likes

And I’m here to answer any new question that may still exist.
Feel free to ask anything <3

4 Likes

Please also include a list of all the projects the the Current Council and/or team members are involved with. @beetlejuice

2 Likes

Hello Satojandro, how are you?

I don’t really get it your question, sorry. The projects at Metaverse DAO or personal projects at NEAR?
Maybe, if we get the objective of your concerns we can help you more to solve them :blush:

Sorry for the delay in the answer, but I had personal issues to solve.

2 Likes

He’s asking if you can list all of the proposals you and your council members have worked on and any that have been submitted under each of the council members?

1 Like

Hi Klint, GM.

I will set my works for april (just this month, right, not before?)

I will tag the others council members of Metaverse DAO so they can answer by themselves.

But I’m not understanding why this are being discuss here in Marketing proposal given that its Metaverse DAO related and not exactly about the marketing team and proposal. I’m a little bit confuse, can you help me understand?

I’m here and here in the council member (Spiritual DAO and Metaverse DAO)

I’m here in the diagramming proposal of Near Metaverse Magazine (1 did the 4 previously numbers)

And I’m here in the Philosophers DAO, but the DAO don’t have activities yet. (this DAO will be dormant for now)

@klarakopi and @becopro can you give them your activies in NEAR?

2 Likes

Hi everyone!
I’m @klarakopi council of the Metaverse DAO. Besides being a council I have a project called Meta interviews with Klara Kopi that started last month.
My best wishes to all!

3 Likes

Hi @satojandro, how are you? I’m @becopro, also a council of Metaverse DAO. My project is Metaverse Recordings and NFTs, it started in January (the link is the last month report).

Peace, light, health and sucess!

4 Likes