[concluded] Metatronic V

METATRONIC V

Proponent: Isa Danoninho Near
Account: isadanoninho.near

Objective:

The Metatronic is an electronic party focused on Dj Set that happens in the metaverse. No main streaming, it is an experience created for you to travel and teleport to the atmosphere that the dj wants to take you. There is no electronic style of music, the style is to be good and artistic. Metatronic is a movement that is being built. A new movement that brings essence in the sound, history, content, space, diversity. The Metatronic goes beyond music, it is an artistic experience, that is why it always hosts an art exhibition on the day.

Justification (benefits)
Offer the Metatronic to celebrate some of the projects created within the Gambiarra. Enable the visibility of visual artists, creating an event to bring people together, to exchange artistic experiences through music and art. To encourage artists to produce more art and to get to know the work of other artists.

Project:
For this month we are working with an eighties line up.
Direct from Berlin, as our headliner the guest of the month is ROTCIV.

ROTCIV has been DJing and producing since 1996, contributing and spreading the electronic music culture in his native Brazil. In Berlin since 2010 has been frequently DJing at the most exciting clubs: Panorama Bar, Cocktail D’ Amore, About Blank
Wilde Renate, Else, Katerholzig, Schwuz, Ipse and many other clubs in the city while also travelling abroad Europe with his dynamic carefully selected sound. Since 2008 he manages Mister Mistery, a label focused on Acid, Disco, House, Electro and classic influences from 80s and 90s with a truly contemporary edge and unique sound.
ROTCIV currently releases original tracks and remixes on labels like:
Luv Shack, Permanent Vacation, Funnuvojere, Freeride Millenium, Full Pupp Ekspress, Unterton/ Ostgut Ton, Skylax ,Rebirth, Live At Robert Johnson, his own Mister Mistery and many more.

Soundcloud: Stream ‎ROTCIV music | Listen to songs, albums, playlists for free on SoundCloud

And to open the party, we will receive the Bad Reputation project.
Directly from São Paulo, the duo that is part of the collective Banali, explores the strands of Dark Disco, EBM, Post Punk, Electro n Slowly.

Soundcloud: Stream Bad Reputation music | Listen to songs, albums, playlists for free on SoundCloud

About the production part:

The recording studio is my home, and I always invite DJs that live in São Paulo to come and record their sets here.
I’m the one who sets up the scenography, develops the decoration objects, does the image capture, edits and animates the video, synchronizes the audio, renders and uploads to YouTube.
The DJ brings his equipment and leaves here leaving me the audio.

YouTube Metatronic link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCByzc2UNyr3vWCINBdUwdFA

I have been learning how to make VOXEL ART, so I have been striving to build things that go with the set, to bring the decorative experience to the metaverse as well.
I plan to create some elements to compose the space.

Create the flyer, and promote the party on the communication channels…

Buy artwork for the party’s exhibition and send it to dao’s wallet, to compose the collection, encouraging artists to produce visual material.

A 3h event with two DJ sets.

Timeline: Performed within the month of June. Normally, a party does not take place at the end of the month.

Budget:
Production - 250usd
DJ set 1 - 100usd
DJ set 2 - 100usd
USD50 to buy artwork for the show

TOTAL: 500usd

And please check and follow our Instagram: Login • Instagram

4 Likes

Hi Isa … your parties are always animating the exhibitions inside our art gallery. We will be looking at your proposal with the Council

1 Like

flyer done

Boa tarde metatrônicos, nossa quinta edição chega com tudo trazendo uma atração internacional.
Domingo, dia 26 de Junho as 18h (horário de Brasília) tem a quinta edição da festa eletrônica mais under do Metaverso.

ROTCIV é o nome do nosso Headliner, DJ e produtor desde 1996, contribuindo e divulgando a cultura da música electrónica do Brasil, seu país natal. Em Berlim desde 2010, toca frequentemente nos clubes mais excitantes: Panorama Bar, Cocktail D’ Amore, Sobre Blank
Wilde Renate, Else, Katerholzig, Schwuz, Ipse e muitos outros clubes da cidade, ao mesmo tempo que viaja para o estrangeiro da Europa com o seu som dinâmico cuidadosamente selecionado. Desde 2008 gere Mister Mistery, um selo focado em Acid, Disco, House, Electro e influências clássicas dos anos 80 e 90 com um som verdadeiramente contemporâneo e único.

Link Soundcloud: Stream ‎ROTCIV music | Listen to songs, albums, playlists for free on SoundCloud

Bad Reputation vem pra somar no time, o duo formado por @michanascimento e @fbionog são parte do coletivo Banali e dentro deste projeto exploram diversas vertentes e contextos da música eletrônica, sempre orientados pela frequência do momento em que se encontram.
Com cases recheados, procuram se apresentar no formato freestyle e essa mescla proporciona experiências inesperadas e ambiências inimagináveis, tornando impossível imaginar o que se esperar em cada apresentação.

A festa vai acontecer no Gambiarra Gallery, e vai receber a exposição Back to 80’s composto por 16 cripto artistas internacionais da comunidade NEAR.
Curadoria feita pela @BiaVictal e @Ghini .

Link para acessar a festa é o: Voxels

Espero vocês todos para mais uma experiência sonora!

Produção: Danone Psicodélico
Funding: Gambiarra DAO
Apoio: NEAR

2 Likes

This is going to be huge @Isa_Danoninho !!! Can’t wait for this party!!! uhuuuuul :muscle: :muscle: :blush:

2 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfKNtOUPBtR/

PT :brazil: :brazil: :brazil: :brazil:

Boa noite familia!

Cada mês que venho fazer o relatório, me pego mais feliz com os resultados.

Esse mês recebemos o Bad Reputation, duo formado pelo membro da comunidade Micha e seu irmão cósmico Fbio Nog.

Apesar de ambos já terem apresentados seus projetos solos em edições passadas da Metatronic, não havia combinação melhor para colocar no line up junto com o nosso Headliner ROTVIC; além da linha de som serem parecidas, os três criaram uma relação com as vindas do Victor ao Brasil.

Em paralelo, em parceria com a Bianca Victal, realizamos o bounty Back to 80’s.
A ideia foi trazer 16 artistas da comunidade NEAR, e não apenas do Gambiarra, para criar artes no tema oitentista e fazer uma exposição na nossa galeria no metaverso.
Dos 16 artistas, apenas 5 eram da comunidade brasileira, e a curadoria foi feita por @BiaVictal e @Ghini Ghini
A exposição foi lançada no mesmo dia que a festa, trazendo a oportunidade de cruzar os públicos, quem foi pra festa e quem foi pra exposição.

O resultado dessa união foi muito positivo e a parcel chegou a receber 250 pessoas durante o período da festa, um recorde no número da métrica da Metatronic.
Tenho plena ciência que grande parte desse público foi o Rotciv que trouxe, afinal ele é uma estrela em Berlin, mas isso é extremamente positivo, afinal ganhamos olhares de mais pessoas envolvidas com música eletrônica alternativa mundo a fora.

Com relação a produção dos vídeos, o Rotciv ficou encarregado de me mandar o vídeo dele (já que ele está do outro lado do planeta) e eu fiz a edição final, colocando a logo da Metatronic, Gambiarra DAO e NEAR no encerramento do vídeo.
O Bad Reputation eu fiz a produção aqui na minha casa, montei os cenários e as luzes, gravei o vídeo, sincronizei o áudio, e fiz a edição final também com as logos.
No total foram 3 horas de gravação, e os vídeos estão disponíveis no canal da Metatronic no Youtube.

Nesta edição eu construí uma pista de dança estilo DISCO na parcel, trazendo essa estética de anos 80 também para dentro do metaverso.

Com relação aos pagamentos, o Bad Reputation recebeu 100 USD em DAI, enviados 50USD para a carteira de cada membro do projeto, e o onboarding do Rotciv ainda está acontecendo, ele está terminando de criar a carteira, a nossa comunicação é um pouco lenta devido ao fuso horário.
Rotciv irá receber 150 USD em DAI, sendo 100 USD do cachê que normalmente pago aos artistas e 50 USD que irei tirar do meu pagamento para repassar a ele.
Vejo isso como um investimento no projeto.

@michanascimento e @fbionog por gentileza, confirmem aqui nos comentários o recebimento dos pagamentos, como o pagamento foi efetuado em DAI não estou conseguindo localizar a transação no explorer do NEAR Wallet.
Pagamento foi executado no sábado dia 25 de Junho.

Com os 50 USD destinados à compra das artes que estão expostas na galeria no dia do evento, foi possível comprar 14 NFTs.
Foram 4 obras da Expo Green, 5 obras da Mintbase Sunday e 5 obras da Back to 80’s.
Dos 12.19 NEARs foram gastos 12.22, e todas as obras foram enviadas para o acervo Gambiarra na carteira galeriagambiarra.near

Eu fiz o flyer do evento, e a divulgação foi feita em diversos canais.
Rotciv e Bad Reputation fizeram a divulgação em suas redes pessoais.
Eu fiz a divulgação nos meus perfis do instagram e twitter.
Levei o convite também pra dentro das comunidades, postei em todos os grupos que faço parte no telegram, desde grupos da comunidade NEAR como em grupos de outras blockchains; fiz o convite também nas comunidades do Discord, e o famoso 1 a 1 no whatsapp.
Acho importante os convites individuais, para pessoas pontuais e com interesse no conteúdo.

Este mês também consegui criar o linktree do projeto.

Para a próxima edição a meta é conseguir terminar de deixar as redes de comunicação da Metatronic atualizadas com as edições passadas e começar a criar um público seguidor e fiel para o consumo do mesmo.

Os DJs do mês que vem ainda estão em negociação, mas um deles tocou recentemente na rádio NaManteiga (referência em música eletrônica) e o outro tocou na última ODD (uma das maiores festas alternativas de São Paulo); espero ter a confirmação dos mesmos para anunciá-los já no projeto do mês seguinte.

Muito obrigada a toda a comunidade por apoiar e prestigiar esse evento que eu desenvolvo com tanto amor e dedicação.
Muito obrigada rede NEAR por apoiar esse movimento que estamos criando.

TAMO JUNTO FAMILIA <3

2 Likes

Good evening family!

Each month that I come to report, I get happier with the results.

This month we received Bad Reputation, a duo formed between community member Micha and his cosmic brother Fbio Nog.

Although both have already presented their solo projects in past editions of Metatronic, there was no better combination to put on the line up along with our headliner ROTVIC; besides the sound line being similar, the three have created a relationship with Victor’s visits to Brazil.

In parallel, in partnership with Bianca Victal, we held the Back to 80’s bounty.
The idea was to bring 16 artists from the NEAR community, and not only from Gambiarra, to create art in the 1980’s theme and make an exhibition in our gallery in the metaverse.
Of the 16 artists, only 5 were from the Brazilian community, and the curatorship was done by Bianca and Ghini.
The exhibition was launched on the same day as the party, bringing the opportunity to cross audiences, who went to the party and who went to the exhibition.

The result of this union was very positive and the parcel received 250 people during the period of the party, a record in Metatronic’s metric.
I am fully aware that most of this audience was brought by Rotciv, after all he is a star in Berlin, but this is extremely positive, after all we gained the eyes of more people involved with alternative electronic music worldwide.

Regarding the production of the videos, Rotciv was in charge of sending me his video (since he is on the other side of the planet) and I did the final edition, putting the Metatronic, Gambiarra DAO and NEAR logos at the end of the video.
The Bad Reputation I did the production here in my house, set up the sets and lights, recorded the video, synchronized the audio, and did the final edit with the logos.
In total it was 3 hours of recording, and the videos are available on Metatronic’s Youtube channel.

In this edition I built a DISCO style dance floor in the plot, bringing this 80’s aesthetic also into the metaverse.

Regarding payments, Bad Reputation received 100 USD in DAI, 50USD sent to each project member’s wallet, and Rotciv’s onboarding is still happening, he is finishing creating the wallet, our communication is a little slow due to time zone.
Rotciv will receive 150 USD in DAI, being 100 USD from the fee I normally pay to artists and 50 USD that I will take from my paycheck to pass on to him.
I see this as an investment in the project.

@michanascimento and @fbionog please confirm here in the comments the receipt of the payments, as the payment was made in DAI I can not locate the transaction in the NEAR Wallet explorer.
Payment was executed on Saturday, June 25.

With the 50 USD destined to the purchase of the arts that are exhibited in the gallery on the day of the event, it was possible to buy 14 NFTs.
There were 4 works from Expo Green, 5 works from Mintbase Sunday and 5 works from Back to 80’s.
Of the 12.19 NEARs 12.22 were spent, and all the works were sent to the Gambiarra collection in the galeriagambiarra.near portfolio

I made the flyer for the event, and the publicity was done in several channels.
Rotciv and Bad Reputation did the promotion in their personal networks.
I did the promotion on my instagram and twitter profiles.
I also took the invitation to the communities, posted in all the groups I belong to on telegram, from NEAR community groups to groups of other blockchains; I also invited people in the Discord communities, and the famous 1 to 1 in whatsapp.
I think individual invitations are important, for people on time and with interest in the content.

This month I also managed to create the project’s linktree.

For the next edition the goal is to finish keeping Metatronic’s communication networks up to date with the past editions and start creating a loyal and follower audience for its consumption.

Next month’s DJs are still under negotiation, but one of them recently played at NaManteiga radio (reference in electronic music) and the other one played at the last ODD (one of the biggest alternative parties in São Paulo); I hope to have the confirmation of them to announce them already in the next month’s project.

Thank you to the whole community for supporting this event that I develop with so much love and dedication.
Thank you NEAR network for supporting this movement we are creating.

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

It was a great party @Isa_Danoninho ! Both the current and former owners of the parcel were there to prestige and really enjoyed the music and the whole scenario. Waiting for the next one!!! Arrasou garota!!! :heart: :butterfly: :sunflower:

1 Like