[approved] metatronic 2nd edition

Musical Project
Proponent: Isa Danoninho
Near Account: isadanoninho.near

Objective: create an electronic music concept, with Brazilian DJs from the underground scene. Open space for the growth of the community.

Justification (benefits) : Be the first party in the metaverse with focus on electronic music. Help the artistic and musical community to grow.
Attract artists from the music market to the community.
Increase the flow of people into the metaverse.

Project: Party 1: Second METATRONIC edition.
Give space for an art exhibition!

Party 2: Have a party bringing opportunity for exposure and sound from the DAO community.

Timeline: March

Budget:
Production - 250usd paid in two installments
DJ set 1 - 100usd
DJ set 2 - 100usd
USD50 to buy exhibition artwork for metaverse DAO collection
TOTAL: 500usd

7 Likes

Project update.

For the first party, a celebration of women’s month.
I invited Macieira.near to curate the artists.
Two exhibitions were created, one on the second floor to stay for the whole month, My body’s dialogue by Bianca Victal; and one on the third floor to be exhibited from the 8th to the 19th, 4 Women, with the artists Cavenaghi, Ghini, Prislo and Natasha Cremonese.
And to celebrate this moment of exaltation to women, a party on the 16th at 22h utc (19h brazilian time), Dj Numa.

Flyer is already ready, exhibitions are already rolling and the floor of the party is already long.
Today I will make the tests regarding the dj set.

The disclosure by the marketing that takes care of the met4verse page started yesterday, and was decided so as not to divide the public that was engaged in expo Feminu of Ghini (member of our community) that was running at the same time, the idea of disclosure start late is to bring the public there.

I will do the other side of disclosure from today, disclose in my networks, channels in discord and talk individually with people who might be interested in the event.

For the second party, Metatronic will be there.
It will happen on sunday 20th at 22h utc, 19h brazilian time.
The dj invited by Metatronic this month is Micha.
At the same time there will be a Mintbase sunday, idealized by macieira.near .
We will have a budget of 50USD to buy artwork from the artists participating in the exhibition.

4 Likes

Flyers do primeiro evento.

3 Likes

@Isa_Danoninho congratulations on Metatronic! Enormous pleasure to participate! :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

2 Likes

First party finished!
Everything went well, no technical problems with the video.
The exhibits were already set up and the party floor decorated.
We had a frequency of 5 to 10 people per day visiting the plot, at different times to check the exhibits.
During the party the flow of people was 28 to 35 people.
Numa delivered me the set just right, a very political and Brazilian material.

Today I am already starting the preparation for the second party.

3 Likes

Thank you, Isa, for your partial report and for the excellent production. I am sorry I couldn’t be at the party loged in. My internet was having issues and I could not login, but I used an anonymous account from my mobile data. The ambient was beautiful. I loved it. The music was awesome and it was super fun. Thank you for the production. I simply loved the windows with political GIFs!!! We could, nevertheless, see that the number of people in the parties are reducing. Do you plan something special for boosting the number of participants in the next party? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :fire: :star_struck: Maybe we could try to call more NEAR community from other DAOs. Just a suggestion.

3 Likes

Love!!!
EU FUI

4 Likes

fofinhaaaaaaaaaa <3

obrigada

3 Likes

i didn’t go in this one. But i will not lose the next <3

3 Likes

Hi cid, in response to your message, this party was made for people from the community, with people from the community and was very well advertised; unfortunately the theme was not attractive enough to make people come, even, with the exception of the alley, the metaverse DAO members were not present.
But that’s ok, unforeseen things happen, Gus for example was running Antimetodo which was happening on the same day and time.
Anyway, I’ll leave here the marketing data, prints of channels that were released and numbers of views and shares from the different communication channels.

2 Likes

About publi flyer on instagram

2 Likes

About Numa’s reels on instagram

3 Likes

And this same reel that I made, published and worked on by metaverse dao’s MKT was able to reach and attract the famous MTV vj Marimoon to the community, because she started following Metaverse DAO’s profile and is now keeping an eye on the work we do.

3 Likes

now about inviting people from the communities, from the DAOs, here are the screenshots of the telegram groups that I shared the event in two parts.

part one

GAMBIARRA DAO
GAMBIARRA MINTBASE
NxM
METAVERSE GUILD COMMUNITY

2 Likes

PART TWO

MUTI DAO
INCUBADORA DAO COMMUNITY
CRIPTOARTE BRASIL

2 Likes

Now the discord communication channels.

part one

CRIPTOARTEBR
WOMEN OF CRYPTO ART

1 Like

PART TWO

GAMBIARRA
MINTBASE
CRYPTOVOXELS

PS: CHANNELS LIKE KALAMINT AND HIC ET NUNC MAY HAVE DELETED THE EVENT POSTS BECAUSE I COULDN’T FIND THEM TO PRINT

1 Like

In Whatsapp I sent in a few point groups but messaged people individually.
I will leave the prints too.

1 Like

I don’t even want to get into the twitter merit, because the dissemination there was very strong.
Everybody sharing and liking. So it will be very difficult to get all the prints, but I’ll leave some.

1 Like

You know Cid, it’s hard to find a reason why the numbers didn’t meet expectations, but you have to be patient, the numbers won’t always stay high, people have their aspirations and personal lives. You can’t win all the time.
And another thing, which I have always talked about with you, the public is only efficient if it is organic. If people go there and feel good and want to be part of it.
Building a community is not something that can be done overnight, it takes time and patience. This is only my second month ahead of the projects, how long is the gambiarra store?
Taking people who have nothing to do with what is being proposed will lead to frustration even on both sides.
I know you have been in this area longer and help us with your advice and opinions, but the work is being done, and with all the love and dedication in the world.
Sunday we will have Metatronic, and I sincerely hope that you and the other councils will be there.

One more reflection I’d like to leave everyone with:
Do you know why the Ghini event was such a success? Because it was based on women.

This women’s month celebration event that we did for metaverse dao, we only had 3 to 5 men present.
So the question remains, if the problem was the promotion of the event or the machismo that reigns within a community of mostly men.

4 Likes