[Proposal] Meta Interviews with Klara Kopi - August/2022

Proponent: @klarakopi

NEAR account for payment: klarakopi.near

Project Timeline: August 1st – July 31st

Objective:

The main objective of this project is to interview NEAR metaverse builders, projects and DAOs, upload the videos to Metaverse TV, our channel on YouTube and mint the highlights of the interview on the Mintbase Store called NEAR Metaverse History store from the Metaverse DAO as NFTs to preserve this part of NEAR history in both English and Brazilian Portuguese, mainly English.

Justification (Benefits):

The benefit of this project is that it would raise awareness for the NEAR protocol, its DAOs and projects also provide use cases of the NEAR Protocol and feature NEAR metaverse builders on YouTube. The interviews are important because they document a part of the NEAR history and the community that build and support its development in a bilingual format.

The Project:

I will interview NEARverse people (from NEAR DAOs, NEAR hub and NEAR builders on other metaverses) in English or Brazilian Portuguese, transcribe a part of the interviews for the NEAR Metaverse Magazine, subtitle (when in PT/BR) and edit the videos, upload them to our YouTube channel called Metaverse TV and mint them on the Metaverse DAO store called NEAR Metaverse History on Mintbase.

Timeline:

• August 1st - 13th: Select people and send over the interview questions
  • August 11th – 25th: Interviews to be uploaded on the Metaverse DAO channel called Metaverse TV on YouTube with the name “Meta Interviews with Klara Kopi”.
  • August 11th – 27th: A gif with the best moments of these Interviews will be minted as NFTs on the NEAR Metaverse History store.
  • August 27th: send the transcription of the first 10 min of interview to the magazine editor to be added as part of the magazine with the links to the minted NFT and the YouTube video, with the full interview.

Budget :

• $500 USD in DAI

Final Products:

• At least 3 interviews uploaded on the Metaverse TV, Metaverse DAO’s channel on YouTube, featuring 3 different NEAR Metaverse people/projects
  • At least 3 NFTs minted at the NEAR Metaverse History store (by Metaverse DAO): 1 will be sent to the person interviewed, 1 to the interviewer, 1 to the NEAR Metaverse History store to be kept as a historical record.
  • A transcription of the interviews introduction will be added to the NEAR Metaverse Magazine of the month.

This project is a continuation of :

You can also check all the interviews on: Meta Interviews with Klara Kopi playlist on YouTube

2 Likes

Project Report: Meta Interviews with Klara Kopi - August/2022

Project Status: Completed

Project Timeline: Aug 13th - Sept 09th

Project Accounting:

As an Interviewer, I have interviewed 3 people that build projects on the metaverse and that are a very important part of the NEAR community: @INFINITY (Amber Metaverse Product Owner) & Andreas (CTO), @wolfwoodShinji (NxP co-founder, Writer & Storyteller) and @LulucaL (absent non-artist)
I’ve edited the interviews and posted them on the Metaverse DAO channel on YouTube called Metaverse TV. I’ve also made gifs featuring the best moments of the interviews and minted them on the NEAR Metaverse Hystory store on Mintbase. A transcription excerpt from the interview will also be added to this month’s magazine.

Here is the list of the interviews with the links to the registry NFTs and Youtube videos with the full interviews:

Meta Interviews with Klara Kopi - EP. 16 - Amber Metaverse: Valentin (Product Owner) & Andreas (CTO)

• Mintbase NFT:
  • YouTube:

Meta Interviews with Klara Kopi - EP. 17 - Woodward, NxP co-founder, Writer & Storyteller

• Mintbase NFT:
  • YouTube:

Meta Interviews with Klara Kopi - EP. 18 - L, absent non-artist

• Mintbase NFT:
  • YouTube:

I’ve also created this 3xr Space to feature all the 18 episodes recorded so far:

https://www.3xr.space/custom/3rcAj-NXDR1yGtFAnZYJDBYlIjekw0YraXKVcrLFGgY:nearmetaversehistory.mintbase1.near

4 Likes

holy crap. thats a lot of interviews i have to catch up on!

3 Likes

Thank you, @klarakopi. Your report is approved. <3

2 Likes

Adoroooooo, grateeeeee :heart:

3 Likes

Thank you, @klarakopi. That’s a cool interview.

1 Like

Obrigada @LulucaL pelo papo divertidíssimo :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you Valentin! I’ve loved our talkand your great project!

1 Like