[APPROVED] Memes on social networks

[Proposal]
The budget of social networks Twitter and telegram channel in the direction of Memes. We have experience in the development of the Meme channel group and cooperation with other Near projects.

Social networks will be of an international type, with a bias towards English and Russian.

Why is it necessary for Near? This is first of all a fun advertisement on social networks. If the usual advertising is strict and routine, then memes can indicate the advantages in pictures with ethical trolling of the project, which causes positive emotions and imprints in memory, thereby showing interest. Secondly, there is an increase in Near users who learn about projects and the ecosystem through Internet resources, memes.

Why should they choose us if there are already Memes in the Near? Our request is much cheaper than for other offers, an active increase in chat participants and the number of memes per month. We request more for the award, thereby taking care of the community and the quality of work due to competition. You can clearly see the difference in numbers yourself, our meme chat makes 950+ and asks for 700 dollars, while other meme channels ask for ~5000 dollars and make ~500 memes.

Reports on the work done will be conducted in the telegram chat, daily/monthly on the memes made and how much was paid for the community.
Here is the chat reports

Payment is made with the Near token in the telegram channel via the tipbot @nearup_bot
We have reports for three months of work done, at the moment there are 150 people in the chat, for the month of July an increase of 25% of users and 953 memes have been made.Report **** Here is the report for the month of July. Here is the report for the month of July. According to the report, almost 35 Nears were spent, only 10 from NMD were allocated to us, the rest of the tokens were sponsored by customers whom we ourselves were looking for or they themselves offered us cooperation.

Payment of participants for memes. For each meme made 0.02 Near, 5 memes per person per topic. 3 winners daily by 0.25 Near. On weekends, holding Meme parties with a payment of 0.05 Near for one meme, a limit of 5 memes per person and 10 winners of 0.5 Near. 3 active and cheerful memers at the end of the month will receive 15 Near for 1st place, 10 Near for 2nd place and 5 Near for 3rd place.
Why do I need such a payment? To attract new community members and good competition of participants.

How will the topic be chosen? The topic will be taken from awesomenear and from the news of the Twitter account Near protocol.There is a recently added section on awesomenear, so we will know about young projects. Getting to know and communicate with admins and project developers. Since our direction is assistance in the development of young projects of Near and the entire Near community as a whole. Our task is to find young, untwisted projects and make memes on their project. It is possible that representatives of the projects themselves will contact us with a proposal for a topic for memes.(We have already had such cases)

The salary of two admins is $ 300, admins carry out the work of two telegram channels Telegram: Contact @Near_mem / and Twitter https://twitter.com/Near_mem?t=aIFZ5PU4MdsZWsNCqTKrkw&s=09 , search for topics and cooperation with projects. Payment for memes on weekdays and weekends is $ 250. The reward of 3 active users is $ 150 and the salary of two admins is $ 300. Total $700 for 1 months

P.S. Due to your link submission restrictions, I was unable to submit all links in the proposal. Ask questions, I will answer you, thanks

7 Likes

Good evening,

Would you like to launch another meme guild? The first one.

What are the pros of Near Community?

3 Likes

I guess NEAR is already having a meme guild that’s too with regional groups, that is doing well (I have seen many of their OG memes on Twitter). Then why we need separate ?
Better if you contact & collab with them with your idea.

1 Like

Hi mate, the proposal and ideas are same as NEAR Meme Daily. Councils should choose just because you are asking for less funds? And the other guild that you are referring has regional communities and social media with great number of insights and has evolved over time. Making it ask for amount more than your proposal. I am not against your proposal but here to make this clear to not drag other guild and compare based on funds.

5000$ is not for meme only but for other activities as well mentioned in the proposals. Secondly, NMD was asked by councils to focus on quality and engagement more than just producing N number of memes reason why NMD admins restrict to create more than 5 memes per person and giving chance to others also for meme to earn.

As I said there’s nothing against you or your community from my side, there can be two meme guilds working towards betterment of the ecosystem. :heart: Please just don’t show nmd as negative here.

Thanks, have a good day!

4 Likes

Hello Near community.
My name is Alexander, my telegram is @DropHunte

1. Why is there a need for another meme guild?

Near Protocol is a rapidly developing blockchain, so every day there are many events related to this and one guild is simply not able to cover and touch on all these events.
Our priority is to give impetus to young projects, cover events such as Asia Build 2022 and so on.
We’ve been doing this for three months
and would like to continue to do so.

2.We are a young team with fresh ideas and views.
Faithful, honest promising crypto-enthusiasts of the Near blockchain.
These are not just words and promises - our work, transparency and attitude towards the Near Protocol is shown:

Our daily reports:
Telegram: Contact @NEARmeme

Twitter https://twitter.com/Near_mem?t=T79XF4clu6Rot7_YaQF3Zg&s=09

Thank you.

2 Likes

Agree with you here, there are many news and updates popping out in the ecosystem that are not possible to cover in daily themes at NMD because even if we take 2 themes per day, still being the vast ecosystem, some news will be missed from projects.

I support you on this one, looking forward you to contribute more :v::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hello.

Perhaps you are not aware of all the events, but we have already cooperated with this Guild.
Therefore, we came to be another Guild of memes.

Hello.

Thanks for your support friend!
I am sure that every necessary project will find its niche in the Near Protocol, and we will all be comfortable.

1 Like

Please do you have any data on this? I know swine guild use to have high cost for memes but not anymore.

And my last question.
What’s the quality of your memes with such amounts? And except been cheaper, what other advantages do you have comparing to other meme guild here?
Cheaper is not considered these days cause quality and professional things are always expensive.
So let’s not look into how cheap, let look into how best you can improve the meme guild compare to what we have now.
Like a meme upgrade.

3 Likes

Greetings .

First of all, I propose to exclude comparisons in the dialogues about the quality of memes of a particular guild, since they are all made by people and all people are different by nature,
different sense of humor and its perception.

Draw a parallel:
cheap means not high quality, or expensive means quality, I also think it’s not right, based on your logic - Near Protocol with cheap transactions is not a quality product, but Ethereum with expensive transactions is quality?)))

Our not expensive offer does not mean that we are doing poor quality work (you can see our work on the links provided)
On the contrary, the lion’s share of it will go to rewards and attract new users.

One of the main tasks of Near is to reach 1 billion users, so we are growing and at what we are very active despite the bear market and do you think this is good or bad for the Near community?
The answer is obvious.)

The main goal is to cover more events and news in meme format on Near Protocol and this can be done at a low cost.

Thanks​:grinning:

1 Like

Sorry to interrupt but this is so illogical,

Again you are not getting our point, NEAR Foundation already giving funds for this activity. Don’t you think if you collab with them would be a better option. As I saw they are also working with same reward structure. I am not sure but they already have a Russian meme channel, in that case your proposal nothing but just asking for funds for the same work that NEAR is already paying for…

2 Likes

I’m also agree on this point

Thanks
HINA

1 Like

We have already shifted gears away from pushing out memes at scale.

Thank you for your proposal but unfortunately, this type of project isn’t something I can support. It’s a no from me.

You apologized for pulling my phrase out of context? Apologies are accepted .

Unfortunately, you do not understand what is happening. We cooperated with NMD for exactly three months - May, June, July, we are that Russian-speaking group.

Since 1August there is no Russian-language channel in NMD, that’s why we came here with our proposal.

Thank you.

1 Like

Thank you.Thank you for your opinion.

If am not mistaken
You mean you’re submitting the proposal for the NMD Russia community?
If yes, then this should be submitted at same time with NMD proposal what do you think

1 Like

Hi.No. Due to the refusal of NMD from further cooperation with us, the absence of a salary for 3 months. For 3 months, our channel has been reporting on the number of memes more than another NMD channel. As mentioned above, we were allocated 10 Nears for the memer award, according to the report, we spent ~35 Nears only for the awards of community members. We spent 25 Nears at the expense of sponsors and our savings. Foreigners, Hindus, Arabs, English speakers and others noticed our Twitter. Due to the active involvement of the participants and the refusal of NMD from us as a branch of memes, we came to the conclusion to submit our proposal for funding. At the moment, the channel is also active and payments to memers are also being made
Thanks​:blush:

2 Likes

Hi. Here is a proposal for a funding request for the month of June from the NMD meme channel [Approved] NEAR MEME DAILY Funding Request (June) . You can see what amount is being requested. Near is decentralized all reports are on the forum and you can read them.
Thank you for your positive feedback :slight_smile:

Hi Klint. You’re right. You already have a meme channel, but you don’t have a progressive meme channel, which at the moment, with 165 community members releasing almost 1,000 memes per month, shows the quantitative and qualitative work of memers. Our other more important plus is the pricing policy of the offer we have a good enthusiasm and love for the Near ecosystem.Previously, there were also two meme communities and this did not interfere with each other, on the contrary, it allowed to increase the quality and quantity of memer work. Thank you for taking the time to respond, we hope you will study our offer in more detail. You can join our telegram channel and subscribe on Twitter. I hope you will appreciate our work. :blush:Thanks

Hello Dacha. I have a question for you to clarify. Our offer is indicated with the payment of memers in Near. Let me explain my question with an example. According to our calculations, it is tedious to pay for the work of memers per month for 60 Nears, regardless of the exchange rate on the market. In view of this, the calculation was converted to dollars at the current exchange rate of 1Near = $ 5. Provided that 1 Near will be $ 10, the number of Near will be halved from 60 to 30 Near, respectively. Is it possible to receive a fixed payment in Near tokens regardless of the exchange rate? Thanks​:blush:

1 Like