[Proposal] D-LAYER (United Belarus DAO) budget, May 2022

Guild name: D-LAYER (United Belarus DAO)
Funding scheme: Monthly

To roll out the D-LAYER activity, we need to prepare a basement: social media accounts and a set of instructions.
For this estimated milestones and steps we plan to perform:

• to take two consultations from a lawyer on the details of the legal system of Belarus in the issues of working with cryptocurrencies for individuals
  • to write an article on this topic in a language understandable for beginners, post in social media when created
  • development of DAO’s logo and corporate identity
  • registration and filing social media accounts : twitter, instagram, telegram channel and chat, linktree
  • to design training aids in the corporate identity
  • to train social media administrator to solve major technical issues that will arise on the developed manuals
  • creation and decoration of a store on Mintbase to educate new users about it, to hold contests, and to provide a minting opportunity for independent creators
  • to hold test meetings with several artists and musicians (with demonstration of presentations), identifying the main contradictions and working with them.

Expected impact and value you foresee for the NEAR ecosystem / community
We’re onboarding the whole creative claster of the whole country.

How will you measure its impact and success?

• the number of people that interacted, viewed and gave feedbacks about out training materials and articles and about the quality of it
  • number of followers in social media to the end of month
  • number of minters and NFTs on our new Mintbase store

Aside from you, how many people do you foresee to being involved?
@techdir @johanga @jull-gull

Funding details :

• legal guild consultations = 0 usd
  • adaptation of the received legal material into instructions for users = 70 usd
  • development of logo and basic corporate identity for social media = 150 usd
  • administrator/manager of social media (creating accounts and channels, development of the media plan and several variants of marketing promotion strategy) = 300 usd
  • design of training aids:
  • a) graphic instruction - registration and activation of a wallet = 50 usd
  • b) graphic instruction - connection and minting on mintbase = 50 usd
  • c) graphic instruction - connection and minting on paras = 50 usd
  • Intensives for wallets + for gas to mint NFTs - 5N = 65 usd
  • create a DAO on Astro - 5N = 65 usd
    800 usd
  • council work = 300 usd
    following rules about 30% from amount
    300usd here and 300usd in creatives = 600usd
    divides for 2 persons who will work on it @techdir and @jull-gull by 300usd each

Total requested amount in USD : 1100 USD

NEAR wallet ID : d-layer.near (wallet on AstroDAO TBD)

Wallet owner’s Name : United Belarus DAO

@marketingdao-council @MktngDAO_Advisors

2 Likes

Good morning, we have Legal guild who can do if for free for Near community members.

Good morning, we have Near Design guild who can do if for free for Near community members.

Marketing DAO recently approved $3000 grant for Goa guild which included

And

So, they can cover these expenses.

Overall, I can approve

$150

I believe you need to start your work, show some results, create social media, and after that request an administrative and councils work rewards.

Could you please introduce @techdir @jull_gull_art? Thank you.

3 Likes

hi, glad to you see here

that’s cool, have never heard about this Guild, why are they hiding?) the question is - if they know details concerned to specifics of certain countries?
the topics that are aimed to clarify with layer are like: If the DAO could be defined as an unregistered NGO under the laws of the Republic of Belarus?
What does it need to spell out to make sure it is not an NGO by belarusian laws?
sure first we’ll try to reach the Legal Guild with all the questions, appreciate the advice a lot!! we also here have a question about what to do with new law that says the goverment takes now 30% taxes from crypto in India
or the next thread of question concerned Individual enterpreners about if it’s safe for people with IE to be in NEAR Ecosystem in Belarus. it’s important to know when there is a plan to onboard hundreds of people, nobody wants to harm them by mistake,

just you have to wait for few months when they will have a free slot :slight_smile:
next - what do they know about Belarus to bring belarusian spirit into the logo? :slight_smile:

it would be my great pleasure and success to have an access to Treasury
but the funds for NFT Summit are going 1000% only to there.
even only after approval those proposal i’ve noticed my mistake in counting there funds for neardrop - i didn’t calculate 0.2N into USD, so i have intensives for 300 wallets only or smth like. but we will open more )
nevetheless, while @Jull-gull visited Goa, i’ve studyed her minting NFTs and open NEAR Ecosystem for her, but she’s already left Goa to Belarus back and we are not directly connected here.
to open Mintbase store - is important for Belarus DAO for a long term access to the most popular marketplace on NEAR. with intesives for new wallets in becomes possible to work on onboarding amount of creative people
hope now these points

become more evident for new DAO

here i agree totally, first it has to be an action.

he’s already several months a member of NxM, paticipated in events there, minting his music on Mintbase
he is in crypto more than 5 years. he is a musical producer more than 20 years.
as far as he is from oldschool era of Belarusian culture, so getting him as a center of a DAO, gives us the trust of the whole creative claster of Belarus nowadays

the Trust is NEAR :muscle: :orange_heart:

1 Like

Design guild is a great solution, we will use this option with great pleasure, in projects that will be planned for a few months ahead.

Then we will have already developed materials and the development of new ones based on them will take the Design Guild much less time than if now they need to understand the specifications.

15 years in crypto, :eyes:no no i’m in since 2014

Thanks for the proposal and listing out budget items. I think what you are aiming to do is a worthy cause, but in its current form I can’t support the proposal because it is combining funding for marketing activities and non-marketing activities that we typically do not fund (legal costs, mintbase store openings, for example).

Can you take the comments from @Dacha into consideration and only include marketing activities and we can review a revised proposal?

2 Likes

Yes, global community of lawyers.

Oh, really? @zubairansari07

@mr_free hi, invite you here by recommendation of @Dacha
could you please review our proposals, here and to Creatives
appreciate your advices about how Belarus DAO can start its activities with support of OnboardingDAO

also couldn’t find such a category, how to mark the proposal

1 Like

Yeah, Right! Not few months but few days actually because the requests are considered in order.

We do had some limit on number of projects that can be covered under our budget. NDG shifted the projects to next month that were out of budget. NDG got its funding on the month of feb for the first time which was summed up in projects that are submitted in report.

Rest projects got pushed to March month. The funding is still pending for that month. The guild leaders/lead designers had the meeting with Community team. They asked for few changes in our plans before approving the funds.

A short brief of what the changes would be in NEAR Design Guild is that we would ask the project itself if they have funds and cross check if they got funding for design from any NEAR Foundation or not.

• If they are capable of paying independently we will charge from them.

• If the project is not capable enough, then we will cover from the basic funding we would get from NEAR.

These steps would help us to become self sustainable and keep the balance.

Hope this sums up @Dacha ! Have a great day :heart:

2 Likes

Hi, Thanks for your proposal. I think the proposal would fall under #marketing:marketingdao as I see it is mainly focused on social media marketing :thinking:

I think #onboarding-dao would be able to support if we would know the number of wallets and onboarding creators here.

Activation of a wallet would take 50 usd? I don’t understand this, can you please tell us more about this?

Also you need to setup a store on mintbase, then the artists can mint their NFTs for free (Takes negligible gas fee)

Also you can list on Paras for free. I am not able to understand the $50 per marketplace here.

I see council work - $300 here and also in Creatives proposal - $444

Almost the same work, can you please help us to understand better about this?

Thanks!

thank you for your reply
some detalis

here we speak about creation of training aids about 3 topics

so it also goes here - it’s the topiic of aid that guys plan to create for onboarding belarusian artists

this part is about sending 0.2N to activate wallets and give some N for transactions fees on marketplaces

and we shifted in to our creative proposal but can return here back.

just following rules about 30% from amount
300usd here and (reduced to be in 2000usd total) 300usd in creatives = 600usd
divides for 2 persons who will work on it @techdir and @Jull-gull by 300usd each - is it a lot for the work of starting new DAO for onboarding the country with huge amount of creative projects that will do their activities on NEAR ?
i’m here as advisor, don’t ask any payment.

2 Likes

We will start working on this list, but it is far from complete, because here are only my personal contacts.

Artists who are highlighted in blue we have already agreed on cooperation.

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing this mate!

2 Likes

Cool, thanks for clarifying! This is more like the guides to help belarusian artists right?

Understood now, Thanks! Maybe you can edit and mention this in the proposal.

1 Like

definitely!
the pdf that keep people out from new questions. all about being a member of NEAR ecosystem

ok, doing it! thanks

1 Like

Thanks, I checked the sheet shared above. It’s impressive and would be great to have these artists onboarded.

I am in support of the proposal with the cap of $500 in #onboarding-dao category that could sum up the wallet, guides, council and misc onboarding activities.

For social media marketing, I guess #marketing:marketingdao can help with that.

Hope to see the campaign’s success like you have done proven work in other campaigns :fire:

1 Like

Hello @johanga

(Continuing discussion about the last 3 points)
What and where events are planned for the onboarding process (meetup, online meetings, party, other kind of events … )?
How many people do you expect to onboard?
As I understand, you need 0.3-0.5N to activate the wallet , connect to the marketplace and mint NFT, correct?

Sorry, I didn’t understand how to use this list.

The file was created in order to roughly estimate the number of creative people among my acquaintances from Belarus who can be onboarded.

I didn’t think I’d have to publish it at this stage, so it doesn’t include social media and audience numbers for each artist.

but there are contacts of those people with whom we already have agreements and they will understand what is at stake if someone wishes to write to them

welcome @mr_free

no, i noted it later in comment

• the number of people mentioned in the list + their social media followers + people around - we plan to onboard half of Belarus at least :slight_smile:

for first month there is a plan to prepare for all these events by creating tutorials and educational aids, to start and grow social media channels. this month we’ll present educational materials on first meetups, and see how it works. so we’ll make a plan of events for the next proposal