[Approved][May] NEAR NFT Week Funding

Introduction: [Starting] NEAR NFT WEEKLY NEWS
Proposal: Previously NEAR NFT Week was working under the umbrella of NEAR NFT Club. Seeing the growth and possibility to evolve, NEAR NFT Week is working to make it’s self identity within the ecosystem.
Funding Request: $1805 [ Updated on 13th May] Previous Ask was for $2605
Other Funding Source: Creative DAO: $2K

We are from the team of NEAR NFT Week. Previously we were functional under the umbrella of NEAR NFT Club. From May onwards we are moving under the umbrella of Creative DAO and have already submitted a fund request of $2K.

Because of the new guideline of funding in Creative DAO we can not request more than 2K at this moment from them. But we need to cover our other expenses of Marketing. Hence, We are requesting the remaining funds for the month of May to Marketing DAO.

Budget Breakdown

Social Media Account
Twitter Social Media Account: https://twitter.com/NEARNFTWEEK
Followers: 551 → 700
Impressions: 15K
Reward: $200 [ Updated On: 13th May] | Previous Ask was for$1000

Content Writing
Blog Posts: NEAR NFT WEEK - NEARNFT
Reward: $40 X 5 Week = $200 (For each Newsletter to be published 5 times in this month)

Email Marketing
getRevue: http://week.nearnft.club/
Subscribers: 181
Reward: $1 X 181 Subscribers X 5 Week= $905

Infographics
20 Designed Post in a Week
Reward: $5 X 20 Posts X 5 Week = $500

Group [Will include the rewards after our group become more active and attain this milestone]
Telegram: Telegram: Contact @nearnftweek
Members: 7 → 25
Reward: $100

Total Request: $200 + $200 + $905 + $500 = $1805

1 Like

Good evening; Marketing DAO has already approved payments for Auction (via Flying Rhino), Marma J, and Muti for work with Twitter.

Tomago works with Flying Rhino LLC, tier one (full social media service, $2000 a month).

2022-03-07 12_06_09

I would like you to create an excel spreadsheet and allow anyone who wants to promote the NFT collection to fill it out.

2 Likes

Would be great to see your articles in our native social media - near.social.

Sorry, I can’t approve $100 for a group with 7 members.

20 Designed Posts in a Week
Reward: $5 X 20 Posts X 5 Week = $500

Ok, if you open a form that I mentioned above and give a chance for every community member shill their NFT collection.

Crucial word

Marketing DAO once again didn’t receive a report from the project. I can’t support it.

Approved through Creative DAO

They sell NFTs for Matic.

2 Likes
  • We are not handling the social media accounts of the mentioned Marketplaces/Communities or taking any amount from them for providing this service.
  • We are into publishing the weekly updates of them. Example

Right now two of our agents are collecting the News from the selected 10 Marketplaces and 6 Communities. Sharing here the sheet we are managing for the work

As suggested here, we have now created this new form for every Marketplace/Community to publish their content with us.

We can do that. Thanks for sharing this link. :slight_smile:

The proposed amount was for the growth of our telegram group from 7 Members to 25 Members in May month.

• Still we can make this reward proposal later on once we onboard more members and get the group active.

We already have one form to feature NFT Artists without any charge which is functional under NEAR NFT Club.

Open Form Link

Twitter Account

https://twitter.com/NEARnft_feature

Nifty Comedian

They sell it for both the Blockchains: Polygon and NEAR

What are its purposes of it? The list projects got reasonable payments for social media management from Marketing DAO and NF (Flying Rhino).

Could you please compare NEARNFTWEEK Twitter account impressions, engagements and Mintbase, Paras, or Tomago?

Sounds good.

I’m my opinion, we need to support only newbie projects and limit the number of times.

NEARNFTWEEK could be an excellent platform for it. Like a jump start. It would be great to get from you information about monthly milestones 1) numbers of new onboarded projects, 2)onboarded artists, 3)sold NFTs, 4) minted NFTs

1 Like

Right now every marketplace/community can track their own growth of engagement and activities. We have started NEAR NFT Week with the goal of

• Become a single place to share the weekly engagement of all the Marketplaces
  • Let every marketplace/community track the weekly updates of each other and of themselves

Mintbase and Paras are big platforms they already have better reach and engagement than us. We are not in a state to compare ourself with these big platforms.

• Still for the reference we are sharing our past 28 days analytics.

Projects are being supported by NEAR NFT Club. We are into weekly newsletter about the NFT ecosystem.

This is definitely needed to be tracked down. Doing it for the whole ecosystem at this stage will be a bigger challenge. But we can start with two marketplaces for now Paras and Mintbase. After adding them we will add others with time.

Thanks for these insights and suggestions, we are listing here the things we are going to add from this month.

• Blog Post on near.social
  • Active our Telegram Group
  • Online Open Form for other Marketplace/Community to share their updates to us for Weekly Posts
  • NFT Marketplace Analytics ( Starting with Paras and Mintbase )
2 Likes

Ok, thanks. Yes, please focus on new projects. I’m a member of Near games developers and NFT creators group . They are looking for help with promotion of their incredible collections. Let’s give a chance to new community members?

Couple questions from me (just for information :blush:) :

1. What problem is NearNFtweek solving?

2. How is the problem being solved?

3. How does this help get to billions of users?

1 Like

Usually the Marketing DAO funds social media $200/platform

2 Likes

We have updated the link NEAR NFT WEEK | Linktree on our Twitter and Telegram account.

Projects filling the form are going to be included in our weekly digest.

• We can include the separate section of the Gaming Activities within our weekly digest.
  • Can you please list the projects who would like to get the content published.
  • Right now we are offering our service to Communities/Marketplaces at $250 per month. In this service our team will collect the news from the clients account and get it published every week.
  • And another alternative for “Free Feature” they can fill up the form and we will get it published at the starting of the week.
1 Like
  • Track of weekly updates from communities/marketplaces
  • Lack of awareness about the activities other communities are creating.
  • Sharing weekly activities
  • Instead of browsing any community/marketplace account, a single page about it will give better insights.

This is a good question ser.

To Target “BILLION of USERS” we need a big list of subscribers on our blog and to achieve this we are sharing one of the way that we can use.

• Visibility and Authenticity: Get visibility about our platform from the NEAR Official Telegram Group and other possible community Channels.
  • Translation: Translate the Newsletter in different languages.
  • Connection: Encourage people by rewards to share about us, sharing new NEWS, playing weekly games from the content we have published are some ways to keep them connected to us.
2 Likes

Okay. We will revise it to $200.

2 Likes

Hey @Dacha and @cryptocredit!

Do we have the green signal to proceed our [Proposal] into the [Approved] Status?

You need the support of another member of the @marketingdao-council council to move this to approved. I can’t support the proposal at this time for the following reasons:

• There are numerous typos and mistakes in the content – including your top/announcement banner for the upcoming AMA
  • The blog posts have no links to the projects you’re aiming to promote and support
  • There’s poor formatting and little attention to detail

It’s just not a good user experience in my opinion, and I can’t support funding unless there is some demonstration of attempting to produce high-quality content that is going to reflect positively on the NEAR ecosystem.

If you are able to clean up the site and improve the quality of the content, I’m happy to reconsider this in the future.

2 Likes

We will get it corrected and updated in a week time

Do consider this proposal again within a week.

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply and willingness to make changes - feel free to tag me when you have made them.

Hey @marketingdao-council’s

We have revised few things

1. @Dacha recommended us to active the Telegram Group and the activities within to claim the reward.
  • We have onboarded many communities representatives and general NEAR NFT members to connect with us in the group. Please do have a look at the group again.
  • Right now we have 50+ members in the group.
  1. @cryptocredit recommended us to revise the budget of the Twitter Handling.
  • We have revised it according to the standard rewards.
  1. @so608 recommended us to clean the site and improve the content with links.
1 Like

Your revised proposal and effort to respond to the comments of fellow Marketing DAO council leads me to support on this occasion.

Please remember to provide a report at end of month.

And highlight new NFT projects on your weekly digest. It’s very important to give them a chance.