[Approved] May-June 2022 Creation of Near ecosystem content

Hello everyone.I have a very friendly community, I will talk about Near everywhere, I will publish links to the Near community everywhere.I am the winner of the Russian and Ukrainian Guild video contest.
I’m an enthusiast.Some people call me a genius, but I just consider myself a lucky person.I have been in cryptocurrency since 2020.To be honest, I made pretty good money on it, enough to buy real estate.Simultaneously with the beginning of my activity in cryptocurrency, I made my YouTube channel.It is very large, especially by the standards of cryptocurrency.I’m doing everything I wouldn’t do.I am an ambassador of Gate io, I have made more than 95 videos.Partner of Binance,Bybit,Huobi exchanges.I am also actively cooperating with KuCoin right now.What am I offering you?

YouTube channel - 1870
Telegram channel - 209
Examples of my videos

Plans for MAY-JUNE (01.05.2022-15.06.2022) :
1)15 reviews of the most popular projects on Near
2)Three draws
Planned costs :
15 reviews - 80x15=1200 $
3 contests - 150 $
Total:1350 $
My 15 topics:
1)Trisolaris
2)Octopus Network
3)Paras
4)Burrow
5) Human Guild
6)Aurigami
7)Boca Chica
8)Astro DAO
9)Flux Protocol
10)Sweat Еconomy
11)LandToEmpire
12)Galaxy Online
13)Metamon
14)WannaSwap
15)Amber
PS I have a lot of experience working with exchanges and projects.I’m a Near holder.For me, this is an experiment, which I am sure will be successful.Thank you, I am waiting for your answer.Always ready.HODL NEAR!
Wallet ID: rostikson.near
@makrost -my telegram for communication)

3 Likes

Good morning, what kind of contest?

the first contest will be among the commentators who will promote the video and write interesting comments, with the help of a randomizer I will determine several winners.The second contest will also be based on comments, but for another video, where they will be able to share tips and experiences related to Near and also a part will randomly win.And the third is a creative perspective of drawings.I’ve already done this with Coin98.

2 Likes

Ok, the overall price is super fair for this number of videos. It would be great to include links on ua/ru, goa, games, and learn club communities in every video. Have a great day.

I can help you with information about

• Human guild,
  • Astro DAO,
  • Land 2 Empire,
  • Galaxy Online,
  • Metamoon,
  • Amber (game),

Thanks

1 Like

I will gladly accept your help, I think I will have a lot of interesting questions)Yes, I will include all the links in the description.

1 Like

Hi @Rostikson thanks for your proposal. It makes a nice change to see influencers presenting their services in person​:grin:

Happy to support and looking forward to seeing your report

Hi @Rostikson – Thanks for the proposal. I’m happy to support this project and see how it goes. When you are done, can you follow up on the forum with a report on how this project went and the winners of the contests? Thanks!

Moving this to approved. You can submit to Astro.